I wish there was something I could do

I wish there was something I could do
Nobody wants me. I'm always beat out my other guys
I'm only used for my sex appeal, nothing more
I wish there was some femanon on here that would just come out of nowhere and make me feel loved but god knows she doesn't exist

I'm gonna die alone

femanon here, aww that broke my heart.

youll find love soon

I hope to god you're right
I'm tired of crying myself to sleep over all the chicks that played me

stop being a wuss and man up.
First of all, realize that you're already good enough in your current state for most girls
Second, work on the things that you find lacking in yourself and become more attractive.

You'll see how easy the dating game is once you know the rules

Thanks, man. I really hope I'm good enough for somebody out there

Here u go OP. I took it for another thread but it died.

Cheer up

Thank you. That really means a lot lol

timestamp or not real

also, check em

Written off by one of Sup Forums's own....

...how's it feel?

Lol I actually wish I could help but I got the shit rejected out of me today by a guy I've liked for 5 years.
It hurts but you'll find someone.

cheer up pal, how old are you?

enjoy

look at my dubs

sorry to hear, nice tits and trips btw. It's probably for the best that he rejected you as it would have started off as a very uneven relationship if you'd had a thing for him that long already.

All will be well in the end, and if not, after we die we don't have any notion of the suffering we have experienced in our lives :)

You are, dude. If you say you are, you are.
The only diference between people that have girlfriends and you is that they believe that they're good enough.

I was in the same situation as you some years ago, but I'm living proof that you can get better at this.

If you want a recommendation, read "The Flow" by Dan Bacon. Maybe you'll have to practice a lot like me, but you got this.

Damn, that's heavy. If you wanna talk about it I'm around.

At the risk of sounding weird, I'd like to add that those are some amazing tits, my man.

I'm only 18, so I've got a lot ahead of me, but still, I still can't shake the feeling that I'll be alone forever

*tips fedora*

Fucking lol, you sound just like him rn. RIP. Thanks though user. You're a p cool dude.

Yeah I s'pose that's a point. Still gutted though.
On the plus side, not having anyone means there is no one to hurt you too badly. Makes it easier to move on if they were never with ya.

Hey, thanks. Congrats on getting out of this hell hole of emotions

Thanks for the recommendation, too

Cheer up, my man. It's kind of sad, but the way of self improvement is long and the rewards are pretty nice. You just have to put time in it, and you WILL have rewards.

Here, have a dead body. Hope it cheers you up.

I'm 21, trust me that feeling won't go away, but the closest I've come to relationships are when I'm not thinking about it too much.

In the mean time, try and grow yourself as a person, do something that is good for mind and body.

For example, when I have existential and emotional pain, which I do often because I have depressive episodes, I pick up my guitar and it is both constructive and soothing. Also, the guitar is pretty much how I wooed the girl that I lost my virginity to, so yeah. Find a something to work on and keep doing it.

Sorry about that. But yeah, best wishes, man

Dude c'mon now. That's a crazy thought! I feel you though. I felt the same way after my first boyfriend dumped me, and it took a long time to pull myself from that rut. Give yourself time and learn to love yourself. Love will come to you if you let it.

I have this overwhelming urge to ask if you're from Illinois.

Just tryna be nice. I'm tired of coming off as a neckbeard like that

fuck off to tumblr

Fuck you, dumbhead

I guess time is what I need, yeah

And nah, I'm in BC, Canada lol

thanks for the body, it is quite a grounding image. Think of the hopes and dreams of that man, the small fears and habits he had that punctuated his life. Did he sleep with the light on? Did he enjoy reading? Could he sing? Was he close to his family or all alone in the world. We will never know, but we can hope he was content when he died.

Pics of self?

This post seems like "oh poor me" and an immature wish to be loved/happy without putting any realistic plans into shape imo. Are you a virgin? Age?

Lmao nah I hate tumblr

His name was Robert Paulson

True words

Also thanks I guess?

Get off the internet and go and embrace life you gayfag.

Kind of a relief.

Here is a gift, kek

big dikkk i loaf fukkin bithez fartkniker

>fartkniker

faginer

1 - Stop pitying yourself, nobody cares about you
2 - Study and workout, social life comes 3rd
3 - After studying, get a job that pays well
4 - That's it, stop going after women, they are not worth your time, if one comes along, then fine, but stop spending money, energy and time with women. You should be anough, you are the master of your fate and shouldn't feel that your worth is dependant on women.

Not a virgin, and I've been trying to look good, tried going clean shaven, bearded, working out, everything

Here's me I guess, at least with a beard

sorry for the broken english, it's not my 1st language