Just snagged this panties and 1 pair of shorts from a dryer at an apartment complex I steal from sometimes...

Just snagged this panties and 1 pair of shorts from a dryer at an apartment complex I steal from sometimes. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm letting them dry before I start using them to pleasure myself. The pink pair has a shit stain in it. I didn't get a look at the chick but I'm gonna assume she's hot as fuck.

liar. those are all yours

lol if she was hot she'd wear better panties

Maybe but they aren't that bad. This is a college student apartment building so I at least know her general age.

Post shit stains or gtfo

I'm calling the cops

If they don't have crotch rot then you bought them from the store

if she's young enough to be in college and wearing those she's ugly.

Post shit stain you mother fucker

>she's hot as fuck

Already did faggot

Fuck you

that aint shit dude

Pussy blood

Yea maybe not

That's not shit because it's in the front

Those trips almost went unchecked buddy
Nice pic

trips have spoken the truth...this is your mystery girl OP

this is very stupid. you got these from the dryer. so these are not laundry. whats the point of getting girl's clothes AFTER they're semi washed? girls are like herbs, you must go for their essence to produce a flavored tea. you don't boil the herbs and trow the tea away, you keep it. if you're going to steal girl's clothes you'd better do it before they go to the washing machine, or all you'll get is pussy blood. pussy blood is like the stem. you don't want the stem you want the herbal leaves so you can taste their essence. what you've done is bullshit, waste of time and stupid.

Yea thanks for the advice but it's a little harder to get them while they're still dirty. I just take what I can get. The rush of stealing is enough anyway.

if stealing is your thing then go steal something useful

I do that, too. I only hit the laundry rooms as a last resort but normally I'm stealing purses, wallets, and phones.

phones... girls phones got nudes. post 'em

It's been a while since I actually got into a phone after I stole it.