Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

absolutely

praise kek

Only one god

Earth is God.

Do you believe in fairytales ?

It really trips me out how some people can even deny that God exists.

God is light. Light is God. God is that sun that comes up every morning and radiates energy into the crust of this Earth. In fact, life would not exist here if wasn't for the light of that Sun.

The Sun breathes life into everything its light touches. How is that not God? How could people be so blind to such an evident and simple truth?

Hard no to when I'm sitting right here.

God likes my dubs

No. All religions on this earth are so shamelessly and obviously man made, that it makes me cringe when any human being can submit to this bronze age nonsense. Im not saying there isn't some "source" of "birth" of the universe, but the likelihood of it being first conscious and second even aware of the existence of some evolved primate species on the tiniest spit of shit floating around the vastness is so ridiculous that it begs to question; what the fuck is wrong with human beings?

God is alpha and omega, that's way bigger than Earth, that's like a being made up out of the Multiverse

Universe is god.
We are universe.
Therefore we are god.

I believe in the simulation hypothesis.

is it simulations all the way down?

Somewhere out there, after all the layers, is the real universe.

>not believing in myself

Then say it like a dog

And that star wouldn't exist with out other stars dying if anything gravity is the work of gods hands

ok bro we get it you didnt graduate high school

God is everything, if you open your mind you can understand the scale of infinity and how lives are interconnected as one.

Pantheism best theism

i seriously recommend you take an autism test. everything u just said is retarded

It hurts to see everyone doesn't know the truth, but when you die and relive your life through my eyes, you'll see.

If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out

Death is the transition of another perspective

the new netflix Death note reboot looks fucking terrible
yet another milking of an old popular franchise, just shitting it up with sjw bullshit

I don't believe in any major religions, they all have the same idea, every religion is logical. I believe there is only one universe, created from a black hole eventually consuming everything, then exploding and recreating the universe. That first explosion must have had come from something or just always was, and I am not sure what the first form of what it was when created. The universe's circle of life could be infinite, just expanding and eventually contracting to expand again.

Dubs and god is real
Trips, quads + kek is the real god