Good old feels thread

Good old feels thread,

How do you feel today, user?

Pics, greentext, stories, webms, music and videos welcome.

Come shed a tear, vent a bit or to try feeling something other than emptiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNEAZ10t71k
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ciqg_jnBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=4-liyr-Xq3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do you feel today, user?
Dull, but emotionally uncomfortable. I guess I'm a little emotionally dull, more so than usual maybe, but I'm also sleep deprived and tired. I'm physically, as well as mentally, tired.

I think we all get tired a lot, but the thing which makes us keep going is the joy we find in doing what we like.

I mean, it's harder to get tired when you're expecting something good. I guess it's also easier to get tired if you're in a shitty life routine.

That damn show and its feels.

Fuck it. The anniversary is coming up in a few days anyways. Here goes nothing.
>be 98'
>fresh out of college with outstanding job as a lumberjack
>live with girlfriend of 5 years
>was engaged for 2
>always watched movies on the weekends, went hiking, we never fought, we always were happy. I'd bring her flowers whenever I got the chance, sex was with passion and wasn't just fucking
>never sought after other guys, actually hated them.
>for months she felt sick
>she complained about headaches for weeks
>took her to hospital
>she had a tumor in brain the size of a baseball
>doctors can't operate due to risk of loosing her because tumor is in tough spot
>give a week to live
>she wanted to see her parents who were at a oldfolks home in Maine

Cont
>4 day road trip from Colorado
>we stopped at all the land marks and places to get pictures
>we made it to Ohio before the headaches started
>spent a day in a hospital in Cincinnati
>they just monitored her and made sure she was stable
>on the road again
>all day through Pennsylvania
>make it to Albany, NY around 10
>check in at shitty hotel
>she was up until 12 telling me how much she can't wait to see her parents and sisters
>fell asleep on my arm with the most beautiful smile of her face
>wake up on April 5th
>she felt so cold, so I tried covering her up but she didn't move, turned on the lamp and saw she was very pale with purple lips
>I tried shaking her and shook her over and over crying the hardest I've ever cried
>on April, 5th 1998 my girlfriend soon to be wife passed away in a shitty hotel in Albany.
>the police came
>they took her home
>she was cremated and her ashes were given to her parents and me
>never been the same since. The drive back from New York to Colorado was the most disturbing thing.
>cried the whole way back
>her suitcase, clothes, all the photos we took were in the passenger seat and it was the worst pain I've ever felt.
Call me a pussy or beta but it changed my life. I promised her I'd never date another girl and that I'd stay with her until the end. Now I'm working at a amazon factory, same house, never moved anything of hers around. Almost everything has never been moved since that night.
Call me crazy but I really miss her. Everyday.

Keep going, user.

I hope you still find happiness in life, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ

I'm sorry for your loss user, I truly hope you are able to still find happiness. You're a really great guy and she didn't pass away in some hotel, she left the world in the arms of her lover. I hope you have a nice night

I do find happiness. When I sleep I still picture her. But when I'm not sleeping I'm at work. After work I come home and take melatonin everyday. Been doing it for years. You never will get used to it

bump

For some time, i get a job or find myself having fun with anything. It lasts 2 or 3 months and i get to endure insomnia again, thinking about everything that can make me suffer, like the fact that i can only blame myself for being a failure. It seems like i enjoy living in chaos.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNEAZ10t71k

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ciqg_jnBhA

youtube.com/watch?v=4-liyr-Xq3E