Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

*wraps you up in a blanket*

*smiles sincerely* T-thank you Anonymous, I am a b-bit cold it seems

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

*ruffles your hair*

*cuddles you*

W-will that be all sir?

seems like an interesting night, sis.

I just don't want to be alone any more
I want to feel some one next to me, some one who cares about me. Some one I matter too, some one who I can enjoy my life with

I hate being alone, I can't take it any more. I feel like I'm repulsive or something. I don't hate women, I'm not delusional like a lot of people like me are. I know its me that's the problem not them. This is just getting too much for me to want to deal with

S-so why are you alone?

Everything in life has lost its shine haven't had fun in a while, basically living life as an empty shell getting by the day. Want to try new things, but just end up doing the same old, how do I get out of this cycle?

Hey Alice, are you feeling better?

>...I t-think maybe you have problems besides being disillusioned or d-depressed, actually.
I think that maybe I do. But what really are problems? What is definition? If the majority agree to the definition of something, does that make it the true definition, or is the true definition apart from that?

Is it only a problem if I don't like it?

Some schools of thought don't agree with the term "disorder" for some things, you know. You do know, right?

>N-not every thread. Just g-go to my chat if you w-want to confirm it is me.

>N-not every thread. Just g-go to my chat if you w-want to confirm it is me.
I don't care enough to check.

I have returned~!

H-have you tried going to a d-doctor?

Yush

What new things do you want to try?

nice tights.

Go away.

medicine for self-hatred

anything other than bullet to the head?

I'm garbage I guess

Thank you~!
No.

Rough night for you Alice.

Y-yes, a professional therapist

*blinks* H-how so? I've s-seen a lot of anons

1. do you have a boyfriend?
2. what kind of guy do you like?
3. at what age did you lose your v-card?
4. how often do you please yourself?

no im poor and have no insurance
I dont know thats the problem

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

A-Ask me the question

What are the main subjects?

>T-the vast majority of them do dear.
I'm not like most people.

Welcome to the club kid. Now step aside or go to therapy.

Self Hatred ==> depression. See a therapist about this and maybe try depression Rx. Most people with self hatred get caught in a cycle that w/o realizing it, they are getting something/ avoiding something by feeling like they should hate themselves.

you are not garbage my dear

why do you wear the mask?

1. No
2. A tomboy

And how many threads have you had to delete now?

california

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

This is literally just another autistic furfaggot circlejerk and nothing else. Fucking kill yourselves. There is no sense trying to kill me with kindness either. I am your enemy and I will not sympathize with you.

idaho

arkansas

I've "had" t-to delete them? W-weird, who held the gun t-to my head

soOoOo edgy m8.

I think you just put on your mask of craziness. Take it off, I know you're lovely and capable of feeling fine emotional nuances

Cant remember? Virging faggot

F/u to Alice. If $$ is a problem try calling 211 (social services) or contacting your local MHMR. They should be able to help you with local resources.

How do I learn to handle criticism?

Jeez, relax dude. Unless you have comitted murder calm the fuck down.

I don't really know how to put it in words

It looks fun, it looks nice having some one to share you time with who's more than a friend. I've never had that, I've never had some one to cuddle, I just want to see what it's like

I like math

Because you don't want to see what I am like with it off

>lolol edgy!! xD
>MEEMS

die newcancer

This, is a good question! Try to change your perspective about being wrong.

If you were always right you would have a very hard time ever improving yourself. By being able to be wrong you are teachable and therefore able to improve yourself!

That and understand some people are not good at communication and sometimes the kindest intents are not communicated as kindly...

What are your thoughts on psychological prerequisites for generative grammar?

why not sympathize with us and why are you our enemy? I'm only trying to help and be a positive influence on someones life

I'm codependent.

I do multiple things very well but can't get to step forward due to myself wanting others to also come with me.

Wat do?

this thing was trying to peg me, please help :(

>I've "had" t-to delete them?
You know what I mean...

if I take it off, will you die?

W-well, why do you dislike criticism?

T-try me

Oh boy :)))

what the fuck is this autism

Have you tried taking a nap?

You're trying to be a faggot for your own faggoty masturbatory desires.

Stop trying to pretend this is anything else.

settle down roody-poo. It's not even summer yet! Bit early for you, yeah?

What are your credentials again?

oh, so you're curious about how it's like. then just enjoy the building of curiosity, it can be very delightful. engage with others in a playful way and be open to what they have to offer and be open about what you have to give

Co-dependency sucks. Way to broad of a problem for an imageboard therapist to help with. Seek a therapist specializing in CBT/DBT. DBT is especially effective at borderline / co-dependent behavior.

Is psychology a worthwhile profession?

Also do girls like long hair?

It would be extremely autistic

What's a good way to practise?