Fluffy thread attempt #2

Fluffy thread attempt #2

Getting this out of the way early

Wtf is this shit?? You people are sick fuckos, you know that?

>on Sup Forums
>calling kettle black

Go back to your track threads timmy

then don't view the thread if you don't like it? Nobody is forcing you to stay and watch

Actually, I am, a la Clockwork Orange.

people asking for explanations are just trolls user, just post fluffs and ignore any questions or insults

bump
u
m
p

kek

Kweh.

this is awesome

...fuck they have a use now

one of my personal favorites here

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

Well, if you like that one, here's another that's similar.

DEH TURK UR JURBS

makes you wonder how often they'd have to replace that fluffy due to people punting it off the chair

I think a month or two back somebody did a green text story based off of the Walmart greeter fluffy. I think I might have saved it but it was pretty good. I'll see if I can find it.

Had a dream last night that a friend's kid owned a couple of fluffies, and I couldn't do anything to them because they didn't belong to me. Wanted to fuck with the little things so badly. Woke up just as one of them pissed on the floor and was gonna be punished. Just an awful start to an otherwise awful day.

that sounds awesome

Hi fluffy thread lets post some shit

Well... shit, I thought I had saved it. I guess not.

How's about I post another one I saved. It's based off this picture.

Bubbles the Fluffy:

>See that pink poofball laying next to me on the couch?

>That's Bubbles, my new fluffy mare. I'd been going through a rough time in my life; stress from work, stress from my relationship and such. My doctor recommended that I buy a therapy pet to help me relax.

>Keeping in mind that I sometimes have violent anger issues, he also recommended that I not invest in any normal pet. This is why I picked up Bubbles from the local animal shelter. Nobody would either care or miss her if I suddenly decided to slam her body repeatedly into the wall or started cutting her up with a meat cleaver.

>Therapy pet, stress ball and punching bag; all in one. Who knew?

Like, Yukkuris are literally the same godamn thing. Also I had a nightmare once that seemed very similar to this.

>Be 3
>Mom has those old style My little Pony's (She wanted one because her father never got her one)
>She shows the weird as fuck vid to me.
>Get nightmare of an old My Little Pony (Strangely similar to those fluffies)
>She's flying over a river that has a city backdrop
>Flies through a thicket of bushes and loses everything except her head
>Mildy disgruntled look on her face
>End of dream

What the fuck? Was I fucking destined to see this damn page?

follow up?

Chocolate rain nnnn

was just posted today
hope that faggot does more though

>I'd had Bubbles for about a week when it happened. We were out on a lunch date when my girlfriend of two years told me it was either marriage or she would leave me. I told her that it wasn't a good time for us to jump into such a commitment. I knew she was fucking around behind my back anyway and would continue to do so married or not. Since when have you ever seen a ring plug a hole?

>Needless to say, she left me then and there.

>Because of this, I may not have been in the best mental state when I arrived back at work. I may have snapped out on my boss and I may have aired some dirty laundry in front of the whole office.

>Needless to say, I got fired.

>So then, my dear readers, can you imagine how I felt when I arrived home and the only thing there to greet me was that pink little floofball?

>My first instinct was to kick her. Why was she so fucking happy? What the Jesus fuck was so great about her day that she could just smile and giggle and be happy to see me?

>But I didn't kick her.

>Instead, I went grocery shopping. Nothing fancy. Just some cheap spaghetti and generic store brand sauce. I made enough for both of us.

>Watching Bubbles eat, I understood why I didn't kick her. Here was a creature that relied totally on ~me~. She trusted me to not kick her. She needed me to feed her and to clean up after her. She needed my company when she was alone and she needed my comfort when she was scared. She gave me structure in my life. Structure that I could rebuild from when times got shitty as they were now.

>Why am I telling you guys this story? It's because Bubbles passed away recently. I selected a nice Colorado Blue Spruce from the local nursery to mark her grave as is the fashion among fluffy owners nowadays.

>I guess...I guess I just wanted someone else to know that Bubbles was alive and that she helped me through a very rough time. Fluffies aren't all the destructive little hellgremlins that you see on the news; ravaging people's yards and gardens. Sometimes they can be a positive influence as well.

>Thank you all for listening.

>Be me

>Own fluffy

>Would never hurt her in a thousand years

>Though when she is bad she gets visits

>Visits from my "Brother"

>My brother is just me in a fake mustache

>Fluffy can't tell the difference

>She makes bad poopies and my "Brother" comes in and sorry sticks her within an inch of her life

>Sometimes I even piss on her when I'm done

>I come back in the room 5 seconds after the beating and she treats me like a god for telling my "Brother" to go away

And that's the story of how I get to abuse my fluffy and have it still love me in the end.

Well, the Mexicans stole those jobs so...

ah the power drill lobotomy! another one of my favorites!

Where is the chocobro? I have a question for him

Kek

lol

god damn i wish fluffies were real

>uvver daddeh's waff
Jesus fucking christ, make it legible, but baby talk you retard.

I scrolled past yet another shitpost of a fucking thread, then had to back track and find it again just to point out something to your autistic fucking pea you call a brain inside your thick skull.

When you have to start labeling stupid useless garbage like this as "attempt # x" I think it really means it's time to stop the fucking shitposting. No one obviously gives a flying fuck you simple fucking mongoloid. These threads are fucking cancer. Just my two cents worth of input. Sage, etc.

I'm not the artist, dipshit.

Wow, Sup Forums giving posting advice to Sup Forums - the shit eating its own shit.

its not even that hard to read.

stay awhile and enjoy the suffering!