Whitey hate thread

Whitey hate thread

What are some racist things to call white people?

Cmon Sup Forums lets do this!

Nigger is already taken, so nothing worse

I've always hated 'jizz skin'
Fucking gross

Mr. President
Mr. Chancellor
Your Honor
Your Highness
Doctor
Boss

Those are a few to start with.

Cracker
Honky
White Bread
Polar Bear
Albino Nigger
Larry Bird

Most foreigners associate white people with pedos, furries, gays

Basically any sexual deviant is a stereotype- just go ahead and call them pedophiles, you might hit a nerve

call them White chocolate, mmmmh.

dad is another good one

dad

ooooohhh! nice!

The ole Flipparoo!

dumb frogposter

"Master" is a classic.

Yessah, Massa. They hate that.

God bless Steve Bannon! Without him, Fearless Leader would have nothing to say.

palefaced barbarian peckerwood devils

pink meat
pink toes

Isn't it hypocritical that every single white male on the planet looks exactly like this and they mock other races for all looking alike

Only niggas can look like chocolate

Kekk

back to redit, sjw fag

Grandfather.... lol he looks 40 at most

But cracker women are pretty sexy

You can't be racist against white people, I mean you can try but it just doesn't work. Too busy being happy and white.

Sir is a classic for the whole family.

Literal has no ass

How the fuck is that sexy

Master

definitely isn't, also tattoos are ugly.

spotted the nigger

There is no derogatory term for my whiteness that could get my heart rate up. A funny one for Inuit is "snowchink" though.

NO shit and proud too. How bout you bring your girl over here I know you want to bitch

This

Thats why Latina girls dominate cracker girls in beauty pageants.

You stupid feral pavement ape - there is NOTHING you can do to White people. Know that for your entire nigger life, White people will be in charge of your every fucking breath. Asshole.

spotted the triggered nigger

White people laugh at those. They're like getting hit with a pillow. Racist names only work on niggers.

How about we settle this with a swimming race?

because latinas don't have tattoos? huh never noticed that... TIL

Lol funny enough I'm actually a lifeguard...
How about a dick measuring contest?

Because they have better ass.

Lel goteem

Haha, that's rare. So why is it black people are so aquaphobic, yourself excluded?

Who cares about swimming in pools when you're swimming in white pussy?

We're not at all, it's just that most of us never were around people with pools in our childhood or had family vacations like white people do to the lake or the beach so most brothers are just not used to it.... the second somebody managed to get a white friend with a pool everybody would be tryin to hit him up

Pools won't demand child support

That's the same with poor white people except they tend to move to the country and swim in horse troughs and lakes in the middle of nowhere shit. For poor white people from cities... well when we grow up nobody can tell we were poor by the color of our skin.

Man feet

Finally someone said it.

Have you ever noticed how most white women have manly ass feet?

How about
master
Massa
Boss man
Sir

That's shitty, dude. We used to go to the local swimming pool on hot days for a few bucks entry fee.

no room to swim in public pools.

Lol. Try asking black parents for money to go swim. Pops would be filling up a recycling bin with hose water just to make a point that you don't need to pay money to swim. And just fill in halfway because WHO PAYIN THE WATER BILL?

do niggers really get triggered when whites simply say nigger? I haven't seen that happen irl. And what about non whites?

True. I've only ever laughed at any of those names because they're either foods or animals or whatever, not of which apply to me. It just sounds stupid, may as well call me saltine. And polar bears are big, whites and badass - how is that offensive?

What in the nigger is this comment? I do believe these insults were written by a nigger because no effort was put into them.

too stupid to read your own post. the only racist type word that affects white people is "racist"

Also, maybe Nazi for some wyt ppl

Better than monkey women

God's special snowflake

Well, that era is over and hopefully you'll save a few dollars so your kids can go swimming. I live close to a beach, so I take my kids there in the summer.

Fuck, that bony back reminds me of seagol

Most crackers on here think she's attractive.

All the current white racist names have no value.

She is pretty, nigger, that is just a terrible pose.

>be me
>go back to door room after work
>get invited to smoke weed and drink vodka shots
>walk into a dorm room full of white people
>smells like balogna and cheetos
>walk away and keep my distance from white students

bologna heads

+1
+5

I've often wondered what whites smelled like to niggers, thanks user

kek implying I'm a shit skin

Nugget confirmed.