Tfw the only nig in your class

>tfw the only nig in your class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2L58znA2e0?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He must have fucked all the girls

BLACKED

lucky him, every white girl goes for the BBC

If he had gotten more than his share of girls, why did he carry out the attack on Westminster?

I was one of the few white kids in my high school. I avoided going to class with niggers because they took the "Basic" stream courses for retards. Everybody else was a poo, paki or Arab.

>austrailia at 62 IQ
highly approve

the bogans are bringing us down

His wife was white. He got his daughter to convert to islam and now she wears a burqa.

>not the abbos

Fun fact, in my high school class, it had literally 0 blacks. The class was composed by 29 whites, 11 browns and 1 yellow.

>chinese lying about their IQ yet again
wew

Complete non factor demographics wise.

lying but truthful at the same time. In their cities which are much higher in standard then the rest of the nation they do very well.

My high school of ~700 has 2 blacks and they were brothers.
Such is life in the North.

had**
I'm 24

Fun fact, my elementary school in Chicago had literally 0 blacks and 0 asians. Out of 100-150 students maybe a fourth were brown.

>tfw only non-white in my elementary school

that shit messes with your brains, I can understand why he was fucked up

It's funny that in the school I went, I could literally count all the blacks of the 3 years of the high school in my fingers...
Social inequality, everyone.

There were probably so few blacks and asians since my elementary school was a Catholic private school. My high school of 4500 had plenty of blacks though. Probably 40% white, 30% brown, 20% black, and 10% asian.

If you took honors or advanced placement classes the blacks were decent and I had some good friends among them. The blacks in regular classes could be real niggers though. One in my gym class teabagged the teacher/coach.

>One in my gym class teabagged the teacher/coach.

Lmao i fucking wheezed

The classroom had a second floor balcony above the door so when the teacher walked in the room the nig jumped, grabbed onto the bottom of the balcony and swung like a monkey so his groin hit the teacher's face.

There was also a fat negress in my drafting class (drafting was required for freshman back then) who would chimpout at the teacher and break drafting equipment.

East asians are smarter than whites.
Just deal with it.

What was it like?

>Such is life in the North.

Depends where in the north, because black people aren't only confined to London. Same goes for the south of England, the south-west doesn't have a big black population.

Sounds like it would build character

>only non-white in my class in a nice christian school
>next to my school was a beautiful diverse school with pretty much no whites

imagine how much my life would have changed, had my parents just send me to a school 50 meters away. i probably would have lost my virginity( to a white girl) and never ever found this shithole

>high school of 4500
jesus christ

is this bait?

Could be the mulatto who looked like a girl, what was it again? Dominican nig/Dutch?

>the halls were packed like a concert during passing periods
>four minute passing periods
>tfw have four minutes to get from one side of the school on the first floor to the other side of the school on the fourth floor after first class of the day

Fun fact, various movies have been filmed there over the decades. There was some Dennis Quaid football movie filmed in the stadium when I was a junior, I think.

youtu.be/F2L58znA2e0?t=20