Is this cheeky cunt the most unlikable protagonist ever? take in mind that everyone in the fuckin show is unlikable...

is this cheeky cunt the most unlikable protagonist ever? take in mind that everyone in the fuckin show is unlikable, actually.

>that episode when he takes the priest to be sacrificed in MUH ODIN festival without even mentioning it, just being a liar fuck and inviting him to "go to the gods festival"
>"oh, sounds like your god finally did something for you :^)"

the show gets any better after this or is always ragnar being a mary sue asshole?

you've already made up your mind and it seems like it's quite a strong emotional reaction to the show so just drop it now, if You don't like it now you never will.

What is with all the FAGGOTS crying about "unlikable" protagonists? It's a show about Vikings you pussy whipped little bitch.

despite the asshole characters (aware that they're rapist pirates after all) I was kinda liking it until the surprise sacrifice part.

at least the poor priest got to fuck that qt

no, the show gets worse and more SJW fake.

The entire show exists to mock christianity and straight society.

The Last Kingdom is the show you seek.

oh, yeah, also this

I'm not even Sup Forums, I'm very liberal for Sup Forums standards, actually. I even think feminists are right in lots of things.

but that part where whatshername kills a fellow raider and gets away scot free because HE WAS RAPING A SAXON WYMAN -in a fucking vikings story - that triggered me to no end.

Didn't he also try to rape her in that scene, wasnt her claim self defense. ... honest question haven't seen that season in the awhile

ragnar has 2 expressions: neutral and a multipurpose smile, aka he can't act for shit

he was assaulting her, yes, after she attacked him, IIRC

but that's not the question. why the fuck should notorious rape/pillage/slaughter people even care if he was raping a peasant girl? it's much worse to kill a fellow warrior

What the fuck is his problem, Sup Forums?

always living in the shadow of the glory of his older brother, duh. he eventually makes a way for himself though, later.

He carries the true Lothbrok legacy.

>muh brother
>muh greatness

>Ragnar
>Mary Sue
He has like the shittiest life of anyone from the sagas

He was kinda likable in the beginning when he had any emotions and motivation. Then they made him all over the place and it kinda seemed like they were going to turn him into an off-the-rails crazy fuck wild card (which I would have liked even). Now he's just a demented depressed asshole that doesn't know what he wants and does random shit. Also why the fuck does he keep forgiving Rollo? He betrayed Ragnar like 3 times already and I bet in the future they'll make another lazy season of Rollo "surprisingly" turning against Ragnar

What the fuck was HER problem?

He forgave Rollo only once, what the fuck are you talking about.

He is likable and charismatic despite it though.

>>that episode when he takes the priest to be sacrificed in MUH ODIN festival without even mentioning it, just being a liar fuck and inviting him to "go to the gods festival"
>>"oh, sounds like your god finally did something for you :^)"

The worse part of it is they have Ragnar spending the next few seasons crying about him when he finally does get killed.

Thrown into a snake pit when?

That's because they become closer after the festival.

they kill the priest? the it's fukken dropped

he's the most insteresting character for being a foreigner alien to their culture

In the most infuriating way too.

>Floki kills Priest
>Ragnar knows about it
>Bjorn calls Floki out at a festival
>Ragnar sticks Floki in the stocks for a couple days, and then just lets him go

Ragnar's patience and tolerance for traitors is his biggest flaw by a mile.

Floki is too useful to kill though. Boat builder and all that.

True, but that basically means Floki can't be touched just because he builds boats.

There's no consequences for him, ever.

Dude, in the latest season she actually castrates a guy publicly just for conspiring against her.

that's plausible, I guess.
raping some commoner during a raid is what they do, but conspiracy against a chieftain, or his wife is probably get you brutally punished.

He conspired against her more than once and Lagertha is pretty savage on top of that.

>I don't understand why I'd want to take the chance to test two gods at the same time

Learn deductive reasoning before shitposting, OP.

manlet brother always getting better things than him

He was Haraldsson's spy, she just needed an excuse to kill him that couldn't be immediately construed as outright murder. She knew that guy was going to go back and lie to discredit Ragnar in front of Haraldsson, who would take all the loot, claim all the glory, and execute Ragnar and shit all over his legacy like he did that one guy who lost at the trial and didn't even get a proper burial afterwards. Killing that dude and claiming the rape attempt afterwards with bruises on her face is plausible self-defense in an Althing, and not something Haraldsson could have just blown off.

>ever

Getting starved and waterboarded for weeks to the point of madness isn't a consequence?

I get that, but try to rape her is one thing, at the trial, she alleged that she attacked him because he was raping a saxon woman

I cannot get into this show. I have forced myself through 2 and a bit seasons and nothing interesting happens. All of the characters have the same 'noble godly warrior savage' personality. Apart from based ATHELSTAN who I've just found out FUCKING DIES.

Also it seems like Ragnar continually hides important information from his team so at the last minute when all hope is lost he can pull it out of the bag and save everyone (with a twinkle in his eye).

Ragnar's son is pretty cool but every other character is just playing betrayal roulette and that's the entire plot.

Sigi is okay. Going from Earl's wife to handmaid. Good arc.

Also doesn't Ragnar hold a feast with his allies in one episode, only to clap one in irons for a previous betrayal he'd 'forgiven' him for? And then he rips his lungs out of his back? Does guestright have no meaning here? Maybe not but it's a massive oversight if it does

they're called northmen. viking is a verb

>Protestants
>in 700AD
What a silly show.

drama > accuracy

>you will never have these facial aesthetics
Why live?

How the fuck does making the monks Protestant increase the drama?

How the fuck are they protestant?

they get BTFO when attacking Paris so you may find some satisfaction in that

why did Bjorn name his kid after Siggy instead of his sister?

Yeah it bothers me that only Ragnar seems to remember her by season 4.
>that hallucination on the boat
>all he wanted was to live with his peasant family in peace
>those feels

They bless themselves right shoulder first. Catholics bless left shoulder first.

Orthodox Christians bless themselves left shoulder first, don't know about Catholics.

I know about Catholics. They bless left shoulder first.

I can't understand what you're saying, I don't speak memes and retard.