You're gonna regret that. You SHATTERED my SHAKASHURI

You're gonna regret that. You SHATTERED my SHAKASHURI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eLO2WUgQVMw?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&t=34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd swim through a LAKE FULL OF WATER for these cakes.

That's the only thing that could put out the RAGING FIRE IN MY BELLY for these cakes.

People throw these words around like tennis balls. Well I EAT BALLS FOR BREAKFAST.

So if I have sex with that gorilla the entire world will go to heaven?

oooh frittata!

Clutch the dark purple hairs of the galloping orangutan of normalicy and RIDE NIGGA RIDE!

It's traffic on the ones. Traffic every one second! There's traffic, there's traffic, there's no traffic, there's traffic

sand madness...

i do have more issues than a magazine stand, but all those magazines are Poodle Fancy; i never wanted to be a vato i just want to groom and train poodles

Adolescence was better. I went to the prom with a model! But she left with some jock. DYKE

This whole cartoon looks like an mdickie game. Wrecked specifically.

Are you so dumb that you answer rhetorical questions?

Other kids could be cruel, they'd call me names: dweeb, chimp, honky, dweeby-chimp, honky-dweeb, and worst of all: chomsky-honk. Did you know there's over eighty-seven combinations of those soul-scalding words? I found out the hard way.

I really hope MDE: World peace does well, seems to be inspired by WS/XRA a lot

A dead child is a lot like pudding, the proof is in the fact that he probably looked like pudding when he got hit by that car. Now it's time you be pudding his chocolate memory to rest

What doth life (life, life, life.......)

you slumber a cucumber.

What's the opposite of light ?
NIGHT
What's the opposite of black ?
WHITE
What's the oppostie of sauce ?
PEPPA
No, they are just two spices trying to get by.

I'll never apologize for defending the weak, the meek, and the obviously useless.

I can't be responsible for what I might do if you beat me to death!

Anything else these guys done that is as good as this or Wonder Showzen?

I've been looking at the shows they've produced since and most of it seems to be live action Adult Swim stuff. I recently watched Neon Joe and it was funny but i dont know if the guys behind XRA and WS actually had much to do with it besides production.

>youtu.be/eLO2WUgQVMw?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&t=34

jesus christ

nah WS and Xavier are PFFR'S masterpieces

UNCLOVEN HIS HOOOOOVE

Is there anything more cozy than laying in bed with a stoner girl feeling on her tiddy while you watch Xavier together on her laptop?

i wouldn't know, I'll never know

Why are you acting so British?

do you make her TASTE THE PAIN

WHAT DOTH LIFE CRACKA?

Why do the DVD's have such shitty formatting? The black bar around the whole picture is so distracting.

ahhhh

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

>tfw will never get a proper finale for the series

i kinda liked how season 2 ended. theres a lot of ways you could interpret it.
Wonder Showzen, on the other hand, needed a third season. The last couples of episodes of S2 were a joke gone too far.

Never watched this show before, that's the first thing I've seen. I fucking loved it.

I read that the creators saw feedback that S1 was too weird and alienating so for S2 they cranked that shit up to 11, just because they could

theres a sequence in the second episode about a mexican gang that is too good, I highly suggest you watch it

I don't know? Do you?

nice thread guys
i love you all

You'd like me to be you, wouldn't me?

love you too, chomsky honk

You only have one peni?!

Let me see it!

Now all I have to do, is create a diversion

What could distract people who love sports?

I love PFFR bit this shit was hard to watch. delocated was probably their best work.

and of course props to wonder showzen for beating don't hug me I'm scared to the punch by over ten years

how was it hard to watch?

classic adult swim meme to make the DVDs as annoying as possible

i just found the characters xavier interacted with to be way too over the top obnoxious and annoying. simply grating on the ears.

Sorry I'm not enough of a stoner to enjoy this.

dunno
but I'd sure like to try

finding a girl who watches stuff like this is Leprechaun tier

I can barely find a female who's watched things like Sopranos or Carnivale

damn.

>Girl watching Xavier.

Do you mean a tranny?

What could distract people who loves sports?

... Sports. Sports! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS!