Literally entire review is about the film's problematic depiction of women

>literally entire review is about the film's problematic depiction of women
>this counts as a top critic

Defend this, Marveldrones.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-fandango-pre-sale-august-record/
buzzfeed.com/alisonwillmore/the-shallows-is-totally-blake-livelys-the-revenant?utm_term=.awDYdyeDY#.vjANnrA1N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't count until you give it attention. Good job bud.

>Let's disregard all flaws in this movie and focus on one review by literally a site that is a joke

I knew this would be a criticism from the moment the video leaked of Joker hitting Harley.

Equality equality equality!!!
Women can do anything a man can do!!

YOU CANT HIT A GIRL!!

will you neckbeards ever grow tired of this?

YOU'RE THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE AS THE SJWs. YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER.

Marveldrones are the ones who legitimize RT, idiot

deep down she wishes it was her in the movie.
also mentioning her sepia toned pic with her hair blocking her face. lmao fat bitch

>I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE BUT IT MUST BE SHIT BECAUSE MUH RT SAYS SO KEK KEK KEK KEK TOP KEK LAUGHING EVANS

Most of the reviews complain of being triggered by Harley and her shorts. HIlarious.

This is why Trump must win. The ultimate BTFO even if it destroys the world.

>YOU'RE THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE AS THE SJWs. YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER.

this tbqh

I thought women wanted to wear slutty clothes and not be judged. Isn't it supposed to be empowering or something? wtf

>The critics are against my post modern german DC kino the flaws they pointed out are not real this movie is gonna be a perfect 10/10 when i watch it

Now repeat that three times in your head so those reviews won't affect your experience. It's gonna be perfect when you see timmy.

Just the look at her profile pic contains more information than whatever she has written in that piece

>I can no longer enjoy something and believe that everyone is out to get women!
When will this shit end, bros?

>BuzzFeed

>male gaze
>misogyny
>more buzzwords
All these reviews are the same.

Two sides of the same coin

truly. the neckbeards here don't even realize it.

>OP goes into faggot mode
>trying to tie one wacko SJW to Marvel in sad pathetic desperation

Can't please them. It's best to just ignore. You can't do anything that will make them not talk. Creating a super strunk wimmin might do the trick, like Rey, but you can't create a realistic female hero with flaws, like every male hero out there. It's sad.

The internet is an abomination. I hate Al Gore for inventing it.

>one
Read the reviews and how they bitch about muh soggy knees.

>the internet
It's the world wide web that's cancer. We need the internet to thrive.

(((Buzzfeed)))

"Used and abused" is pretty much Harley's middle name. Her whole history is basically composed of her lesbian best friend/occasional lover trying to save her from her abusive relationship with the Joker. Not sure why or how anyone ever took her for some sort of role model.

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-fandango-pre-sale-august-record/

>SJWS ARE BEHIND EVERY MOVIE REVIEW REDDIT DISAGREES WITH.
how come it took us so long to figure this out?

Nu-males run the world now.

I thought it was the Joker that uses and abuses Harley Quinn.

Its buzzfeed drop it

>comic book resource

qualified to review on rottentomatoes

Because if the character is either:
A) A women
or
B) A woman

Then that character is subject to the delicate third wave feminism criteria which must be followed or suffer extreme backlash and death threats.

Now this is shitposting.

>A) A women
A womyn*

he's this mad

>wouldn't you agree?

Exactly. Her canon origins is that she sucked dick to make her grades go from a D- to A+. She's just a dumb whore that craves fame. Perfect Joker fuckdoll.

Has America reverted back to a more Puritanical view of contemporary sexuality? It seems like the progressive movement has collapsed back upon itself - now the progressives want to cover everyone up.

Nope, just the women

There are men complaining about Harley's sexualization and male gaze too.

DCucks on suicide watch.

they have a "female brain"

I mean the puritanical view is just when it comes to women.

You mean white knight betas

apparently this is not abuse, because

>muh sharks

>buzzfeed.com/alisonwillmore/the-shallows-is-totally-blake-livelys-the-revenant?utm_term=.awDYdyeDY#.vjANnrA1N

Pretty much. These dorks take the bi every fucking time.

I'm just gonna say "le two sides of the same coin meme" and let you imagine that at some point someone has countered your statement more eloquently than I have, even though I honestly can't imagine how

>buzzfeed
>buzzwords

Do you think this is purely coincidental?

Women dress like prostitutes in real life, so why not in movies.

Oh the "author" is a fat woman pushing 30, what a shock

I thought that was the neckbeards with their muh dress modestly belly aching.

They're just desperate for female attention and they think agreeing with women will get them some.

So is the reason the left defends Islam's treatment of women and call the hijab empowering because they view Muslims as mindless killing machines and it's just their nature? They are born that way as it were.

>Instead of battling a bear in the cold, harsh winter, she battles a shark in her bikini in the ocean! Ugh!
...At this fucking point, either this is a troll news source or they are so stupid to the point of retardation. It's the fucking ocean. What would a surfer wear?

i cant stay mad when you post this picture its pretty fucking funny

>desu

journalism is dead

the only people who are gonna hate this movie is elitist neckbeards and fat whale whores.

I liked neckbeards more when they were edgelords, now they are just faggots.

I wish it was just landwhales, men are becoming like this too.

lolz
i think its because they convinced themselves to conform so they could get laid but they never got laid so they're even more mad.

>being this mad over suzi sqwa

weren't femishits defending Harley when people were complaining about how Margot wasn't hot enough

neckbeards did neither of those things you fuckwits.

they started youtube channels whining about feminists, and withdrew to reddit and Sup Forums.

they started making threads any time some random blogger criticised capeshit/video games.

>BuzzFeed
>film critic
Pick one.

Slightly off topic but I never understood how Harley Quinn became such a popular character among women. Especially the joker-relationship aspect of the character. It's literally people romanticizing an abusive and unhealthy relationship.

t. scholar on neckbeards
jesus fucking christ lmao

>I can change him!

well, you're clearly a misogynist since this issue means nothing to you

>buzzfeed
>T B H

Wait. So it is good?

stop being sexist then, DCis scum

>dcucks right now

they tore the heart out of this board

Despite its sexism Suicide Squad is a bad movie.

don't blame marvel, blame hollywood being an sjw pandering machine

is this better???

is this real

>SJW says something stupid
>Sup Forums calls them "stupid"

>By your logic, everyone that calls SJW's stupid is just as bad as SJW's

Makes so much sense.