ITT- Military fag takes a pill for every image that makes me cringe

ITT- Military fag takes a pill for every image that makes me cringe.

I'm sick of this shit so I'm offing myself before my birthday. It's been fun faggots. I will miss ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/logo-2666-logo-2666-20336.html
drugs.com/imprints/61-60-v-16191.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you, now go live a long life and die of old age faggot

>in the military
>on multiple prescriptions

let me guess, someone forgot to hug you today?

swallow it all at once and make the world a better place.

yo, thats a very creative way to kill youself

dont do it man.

Stop. Do not do this.

Plan on it faggot

Yeah life is still good. Blah, Blah, Blah...

yo chill out brother. phone someone and get help

any reason other then fuck my life

Chase the pills with alcohol. Help speed the process along.

just take the recommended, jerk off and go to bed and talk to someone tomorrow.

Considering the far left bottle is Gabapentin:

drugs.com/imprints/logo-2666-logo-2666-20336.html

And the middle bottle is Trazodone:

drugs.com/imprints/61-60-v-16191.html

Good luck killing yourself with those.

Best friend in the army dies a week ago because of a trip we planned (Snowboarding). Cronic depression and also fucked up back.

I'm getting discharged and want to just fucking end it man., I hate this world.

So OP is holding himself hostage on a message board....Sup Forums is a cancer...

Then go drive heavy equipment.

>empty bottles
r.i.p op

Please don't, go message the group on Facebook battle in distress, talk it out, 22 a day needs to stop

What did you manage to get behavioral health to give you, guy? Don't be a cuck, just get med boarded. Also what's your mos?

i don't know what to tell ya man. i know i would be fuckall without the army. sucks about you're friends. i've lost buddies too. don''t have a gf or someone you can go smoke weed or drink with ?

kek

FYI also;

Lethal dose of Gabapentin is >8000mg/kg, which means if you're an average 80kg male, you'll need at least 640g of it (or approx 2150 of your 300mg caps).

Trazodone, you're going to need at least 200mg/kg, so again for 80kg that would be 16g, or 800 of those tabs.

There's a reason they pick safe anti-depressant tablets.

14G, and they gave me some shit I cant remember. I have like 6 pill bottles.

Would smoke but the unit tests us so much.

Not even close, try harder

Just hit the rack for the night. It'll still suck tomorrow, but bailing out tonight will be a mistake. There are a tons of better options for you, a lot of programs. Please seek them out, fuck what you think your brothers in arms will say and think. As for your boy, shit happens and will continue to happen. Life is a cunt, you need to except this and push to fight,

No fucking shit, that's what I was too. ADA has a way of making you want to off yourself. I had an extreme drinking problem when I was in. I was stationed at Campbell with trash leadership. You don't want to die as a soldier man, go home and get your life back. There's more to life than the screen of a faad

OP, I'm assuming from the blueberry tape you're Navy, but maybe I'm wrong.

Corpsman here. Don't fucking do it. Go see the Wizard and talk to someone, don't be a statistic.

Don't know your story but I'll tell you I was there. Even spent time in the psych ward on post. My entire world came crashing down after I got back from down range. I was faced with a reality that I could no longer accept. To walk back into what people call a normal life was impossible. I stay up every night lost and confused I watch everyday as people are happy but oblivious to what's going on there. That at this very minute someone is kneeling down behind a rock a bunker or behind a tree not knowing if they are getting out of that alive. I left 6 friends, no make that brothers In Afghanistan never to see them again. Never being able to see their family's again. Right fucking in front of me. And I'm here why? After all that the army had decided I'm unfit...why? Because I love a different reality then others? So they toss me to the wind with a pat on the back. I'll be honest with you man while it may not ever get better..you get stronger! With the right balance of meds and constant one on ones with a counselor it helps. There isn't a reason to give up. Brother I promise you tomorrow is a new day and it can and will be better

yo dude, im a veteran too. i know what its like brother. believe me when i say offing yourself only puts those feelings on everyone else around you. you wouldn't leave a wounded friend behind when you been ordered to evac would you? or make your squad carry all your gear because you where too tired?

no, you wouldnt

because unlike all the sissy civvies who would cry over an ingrown nail, you took a vow of service, and overcame every obstacle they threw at you. you are suppose to be one of the toughest motherfuckers on the planet, and taking the easy way out is bullshit.

if you're gunna do it, then fucking do it, but remember this. if you where gunna wuss out, you should of wussed out in basic with the other fairy fuckfaces who wanted nothing but their fake facebook friends to kiss their virtual booboos.

tl;dr ZIP UP YOUR MANSUIT SOLDIER

Just so you know I'm not bull shitting you

Op here, I didn't realize there were so many vets\mil on this board. I don't want to be a pussy, I just hate everything going on right now.

With the death of my friend and the stupid constant bullshit I put up with I want to just fucking end this.

Thanks, to:

I'm just going to call home and talk to family..

I fell for the navy meme like you. It gets better when you're out and you have your shit going, no use giving up at a young age.

Yes. Call family! I sat on the phone with my mother for four hours when I was in your position. I promise it will help.

Army life is far from reality my man, it's a sick joke at best but when you're out you're gonna be glad you didn't do anything dumb. You're not still in ait are you?

Hey OP, Afghanistan vet and psychologist here. Many of us have felt the same way. I apologize for my profession. We have some real douchebags who come into mental health because they are trying to fix themselves not because they want to help.

Don't be afraid to fire your docs. It is totally allowed. Find one who you can work with, civilian or military it doesn't matter, just someone you trust. You can get through this. I have seen it.

I didn't realize you were a Nazi.
I think if you look inside yourself you can find the strength to take at least a few more of those pills.

I can't tell them about this kind of things tho. I lie and say I'm doing good. They don't know what depression is.

Nah, been in for almost 3 years. Been to Korea and OK. I miss overseas so much because I could just pay money to talk to the jucies.

Fuck, I didn't even fuck them. I just wanted someone to talk to about shit. And the friends would laugh that I didn't smash a girl I paid for.

Also what gets me is that Korea isn't a deployment, but it feels like it was. We got alerted one night and we were getting ready to return fire to the north. I called my family before our NCO took my phone and told them I loved them and would miss them. I was ready for war.

I can't get that night out of my head and it drives me insane.

You ever know someone named Moody? I guarantee we've dealt with some of the same people.

>I was ready for war
So I called mommy 1st.

Rank? Also what base?

No killing yourself on duty guy.

Where you at? I'm a 14G too. Campbell, Korea, Hood?

I'm out now, was on Campbell though

Yeah I know this faggot. Fucker medboards with full benefits after ~2 years.

Suicide isn't the standard.

Damn, check em
Hooah

Don't do it you're tougher than this you little bitch boy

Nah never been to Campbell. I'm in Sill now.

Ft Sill

No making brain stew on duty

D 2-6? Worked with some of your dudes during an ftx before

KEK

I don't blame you now man.

Good deal man. "This too shall pass". Quote from my former CO when I hit hard times. He was right btw.

31 BDE, 5-5 RD
I know this place sucks

Do you miss the bulldawgs chant?

Statistically, women kill themselves far more with pills because men actually have the balls to do it right.

Bravo Bulldogs, who we are! Hooah!
Best by Test both near and far! Hooah!
Lean and mean around the course.
Trained to kill with no remorse.
Bulldogs! Woof-Woof-Woof!

Hope you eat enough. You OD in the military they throw you in the looney bin for a couple months. When you "recover" they give you a less than honorable medical discharge and snatch all your benifits, then toss you on the street. Faggot.

Is this OP or my retarded cuck friend? I don't even remember that shit nor the ADA song lmfao.

You out at jblm? Had a boy over there same mos, got killed last year.

Oh and they took out the Hooah, I'm sure. But we went through AIT in Summer '15.

Kek, well if you got through 4 months of saying this shit everyday then you'll be good man. Just don't get caught up and don't be afraid to tell your leadership to fuck off if they're wrong. Take it easy guy, Sup Forumsro.

It's so hard to show used prescription bottles or to take them out and put them on the counter isn't it?

That aside, pill bottle in the middle is Trazodone, an anti-depressant and the one on the left is Gabapentin, an anti-epileptic.

Can't tell the bottom right one.

>less than honorable
is a general discharge (includes medical)
know you shit if you're gonna post cuck.

No they didn't dumb nigger, I think half of us were saying hooah and the other half were saying woof. Op posted that though kek

Fucking kys

>In the dawns early light...
Shit took me a sec

Alright OP, just screenshotted this and sent it to your 1sg and CO. Can't have another statistic on the soldier suicide rates.

nice feet

This one should score the entire bottle

Here's a picture of me in 2004 after a convention.

Sweet, tell me their .mil address then.
Fucking loser.