This is really sad. your entire life can end just like that

this is really sad. your entire life can end just like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-epojal7nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lesson to kids:
Do not mingle with niggers, do not try to ride to their parties, and do not hook up with random sloots while getting fucked up on drugs, especially if you are jihad-skinned

But he did it, otherwise he wouldn't be there.

Should have had some self awareness

Fuck off back to your safe-space

...I hope you're joking.

Plot twist: He actually killed her, and we are to believe he is innocent.

It really can't unless you are a retard.

the parents sub plot is what is really sad. they literally did nothing and are being ridiculed.

Lesson learned. Don't have sex

The girl was trouble from the start but he ignored all of the warning signs just to score.

Basically, first post is best post - it's a lesson to idiot college kids who think life will give them "second chances" just because they're young.

>Lesson learned. Don't have sex with crazy people you just met

FTFY

this, he totally did it

they are gonna reveal in his gap in of memory he killed her

1. He wasn't covered in blood
2. The knife was downstairs and not in the bedroom.
3. His puffer was placed on the bed, also not covered in blood

I feel he should serve at least 6 months for being retarded.

But yeah I do feel bad, that this happens so often to people.

The twist where Naz really did it would be interesting but would also rustle some jimmis. I don't think HBO wants to go down that road. Maybe they go with the emotinal rollercoaster: Stone finds the real killer but too late, Omar already killed Naz because he didn't deliver the goods or something.

Also, who let the cat out after Stone let it back in?

who /box/ here?

Go back to pol little manboy.

The odds of what happened to him happening irl are 1 in 1000000000000

never thought of that. Wonder if Stone asked himself the same question. Maybe police was still going through the place?

True, but getting caught in the legal system although innocent (or even being a victim) in general happens frequently. You don't have to be minority for that. Not being rich is the only condition.

If you're not black or a hillbilly it's really not to hard to stay on the right side of the law.

>hurrr I won't plea cause I dindu even though I was drunk and drugged and there was nobody else there, but I need my conscience clear
What a retard

Probably my favorite show since true detective season 1.

I have loved every episode so far lads

Random sluts detected

This shit show only has crisco foot wrapping going on, and omar wants that boi pussy

He really didn't though

The point isn't about your actions, but your perceived ones. One wrong place/wrong time situation, a lousy eyewitness or an assumed motive and you can be accused of anything. Naz is obviously an extreme example though

please. If you're a decent person, who isn't into drugs and doesn't hang out with degenerates, your chances of getting caught up in the system are microcosmic.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=G-epojal7nE

this show is such bullshit tho

how