See this man

>see this man
>tells you to go down the hill

what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/22/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-down-the-hill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weird. Happened not far from me.

No details on the case. Not even sure how they were killed, whether or not they were raped, anything.

Why kill 2 girls? It's fucking nonsensical.

What I find freaky is the amount of evidence they have an still no leads

Pics/vid and Cellphone convo - just eerie how something like that can happen in broad daylight.

I drove past Delphi the other day. Wondered the same thing. How the hell haven't they ID'd this guy?

It's not like it's LA or some shit.

I know man. Even the details don't help the case

Think he's still in the area? I personally think he's long gone. How are people taking down there?

There isn't talk. People mentioned it, but that's it. On to the rest of life.

The parents. Jesus fucking shit they must be in hell.

The guy doesn't fit. He's dressed too nice for homelessness/grifting. Doesn't add up.

I mean look at the shitty pics though. He only needs to dress differently and shave his head.. they'd never find him.

They need to study his gait, and other personal characteristics. That's the only way they'll get him, other than leads.. which are nonexistent I'd imagine.

Railroad, woods, etc. I'm surprised there was any camera at all, but find it cool as hell that it was there.

It was the kids dude. The pics are from their snap timelines.

They called their parents or something and they hear the guys voice saying "down the hill"

As fucked up as Sup Forums is, I hope this guy burns

That's odd. I read that the pictures are from a railroad company camera, mounted on some of their equipment.. and the audio of him saying "down the hill" was, like you said, from one of their phones.

What you say changes things in my mind, makes it easier to digest the reasoning involved. I simply can't think of why he'd kill them, unless he raped them, or had just committed another crime and didn't want them talking.

If he had committed a crime, and shortly after looked up to see them taking his picture.. I can see how that could turn real bad real quick.

And I agree. This fucking guy needs a permanent dose of justice. To hell with teaching him a lesson or rehabilitating his ass.

Just end this motherfucker.

Some people are sick. They just like to do it.

Don't think he was trying to cover tracks though

Police say he was stalking them on the path for a while before meeting them on the bridge

He caught up to them really quick too. See how he wasn't in these two pics?

>he was stalking them on the path for a while before meeting them on the bridge

Man I'm out of the loop. I need to read up on this. I didn't know that.

What are you guys talking about? Details?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/22/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-down-the-hill.html

Samefag saw ok news

this plis

Any pics of the victims (while they were still alive, obviously)

Here are my posts:

Not samefagging. Suck a dick.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/22/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-down-the-hill.html

Creepy.

hi moses

Here's what they think happened

youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg

do not make fun of my obese son

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/22/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-down-the-hill.html

Jesus. He knew them.