It was all a lie.......he used us

It was all a lie.......he used us.......

>republicans use him to try and push there various plans
>democrats fight him simply to fight
>thinking trump is the problem

this thread again

alright you twisted my arm enough

ill incite some mouth frothing liberal butthurt

This kills republicucks

AT LEAST WE'RE GETTING A WALL WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

wew kid youre becoming predictable

get some new bait are you a lazy nigger or something cant come up with anything new?

Shill thread gtfo

Boom

Your cherry picked photo on the right was before it started you fucking imbecile.

Oh really?

No shit. Anyone who still supports him is either severely retarded or in deep denial.

naw liberal butthurt thread

continue making them for 8 more years of trump presidency pls op

He will get Im preached just wait

Lol its a fact that his inauguration was pathetically underattended, you delusional faggot.

Couple things:
>There's already a fence, it doesn't do shit.
>Congress is never, ever going to appropriate the money for a wall.
Sweet dreams.

no be wont

wait 8 more years then maybe youll get a turn

If only the majority of Americans saw this coming. Oh wait...

no obamas was just pathetically over attended due to useless hype over the first nigger prez

Go back to twitter cuck

tell me if you want me to keep going

Ok ok fine. There. Happy?

C-c-come on! Its all part of the plan!
Everyone hates him now, but once the false flag attack happens, by a "extremist" Muslim, everyone will see he was right along, then bam.

still mad bc you cant comprehend the electoral collelge eh libtard

You tell em cletus

if you cant read the thumbnail its a failure

Short of getting us into a war with iran or china, he's still better than Clinton. But we really need to scale back the powers of the president and government as a whole.. The only means of achieving that is keeping leftists as well as warhawk neocons out of office

Just list your snowflake president. Pretending that you won the popular vote

The fence only covers 700 of 2200 miles

>Everyone hates him now, but once the false flag attack happens, by a "extremist" Muslim, everyone will see he was right along, then bam.
That only works when the President actually tries to look protective and strong like Dubya could at least mimic credibly.

That's been obvious since day one. This entire presidency has been a fucking joke.

hes still prez

youre going to spend the next 8 years crying non stop like a bitch arent you

All day butthurting, fucking libtards, why don't you end your pain? Die is easy and solves all your problems. Kill yourself!

Well no, I'll spend the next 4 years shitting all over him. Does that hurt your feelings?

they're lots of quoting of the op

True democracy is terrible, the electoral college is the best method to give us a reasonable method of electing a leader, the dnc however needs to get rid of super delegates

>But we really need to scale back the powers of the president and government as a whole.. The only means of achieving that is keeping leftists as well as warhawk neocons out of office
Then we will be fucked over by foreigners and paleocon nationalists will look weak. Which of course they are.

itll be 8 years

Defend this republicucks. Apparently this picture scares them

Yes it is terrible. So is gerrymandering

welcome to politics
politicians lie

its more scary how you keep posting the same fail over and over

kids these days, no creativity anymore

They have every right to be hypocritical, it's free speech. Why do you bother yourself so much with other's private property

I guess we'll wait and see

What's the purpose of the electoral college again? It's been a while since I've read the Federalist papers, but I'm so glad we ran into you, here, on this board.

putting up a wall in the face of globalization is like stepping in shit to see if it smells.

>fucking libtards, why don't you end your pain? Die is easy and solves all your problems. Kill yourself!
But it's all you hilljacks on heroin jabbing yourselves into oblivion that got Trump into office in the first place. Maybe if he outlaws Hondas and lets you build 1953 Studebakers you'll be happy again.

I'd be delighted if you pencil dicks continued to think of the president's growing opposition as silly liberal crying for you to get off on and laugh about. That would suit me just fine.

More like 8 months when there are so many investigations into his lies that he suddenly has to resign for "health" reasons.

>What is the Rio Grande, Alex?

Actually, Trump himself cherry picked it. We're just reminding you. Feel free to go back to your safe space if you don't like it, snowflake.

I personally can't wait for the antifa commies to all get killed, I didn't vote for trump and disagree with him a lot, but commies are the lowest level of humanity

You have the house and congress and still can't pass the Aca lmao. Everyone gave Obama and the demorats crap when it took them a while to pass a healthcare act and now look.

Trump is a fucking cuck.

No I'm not a faggot liberal, I'm a gun toting American who say fuck politics.

>the same fail
>the fail
>2017

Still stalking the graveyards of ancient victories....

hope your sphincter can withstand non stop pain until the end of 2024

no shit

RAND PAUL 2020!

That bill was god awful and essentially obamacare.5, it didn't pass because the freedom caucus kept their word for full repeal, we need zero government intervention in the healthcare market

This is Republicuck Playbook page 1. "We did something a while ago, therefore we're great. 'Member Reagan?"

Well to be fair, it does take multiple fists on a nightly basis.

Also mountains and shitloads of private property that owners don't want to relinquish just so some dipshit can build a fucking wall.

>continuing butthurting
>don't killing himself

What a vicious circle of butthurting and attention seeking

I wouldn't call losing the popular vote by 3 million a victory and still getting the electoral college. More like a fluke.

Still living in 2016?
It's 2017 nimrod.

>we need zero government intervention in the healthcare market
So they won't repeal Obamacare unless it also kills Medicare and the Veterans Administration? It's good to know Conservatism isn't simply a bottom-fondling fantasy of suburbanite morons...

No... It was legitimately California.

>It was all a lie.......he used us.......

ya think?

/sarcasm

I'm not a conservative but okay guy

most of that private property is fucking desert

if you wanna fight over sand like the mudslimes in the middle east be my guest

It was a loophole. That the GOP built into the system. They tried to use it in 2012 and failed. They succeeded last year. So they're 1/2.

36% approval lmao.
Obamas lowest was 38%.
I'm way in he middle but funny that Trumps first three months and he has one of the worst approval ratings. (Bush/Reagan/Nikon/Truman were lower)

DOWN WITH VA & MEDICARE & MEDICADE & SOCIAL SECURITY & MY TAX RATE!

>it's ok to take away property from people whose family has owned it for generations because its a desert and my white trash president promised my white trash family a wall.

This is what drugs does to people, sad

Yeah, or 100% socialized medicine. We agree, none of this half assed bullshit.

its lulzy how its a "loophole" when it doesnt work out in favor of libtards

Ugh, so much bait ITT.

No it wasn't... The electoral college has been around since the 1800s and their rules haven't changed sinse then

>I'm not a conservative but okay guy
If you're that concerned with branding/marketing and other such business school horseshit, you're definitely a Conservative.

As it should be. California produces the highest amount of economy for the entire US.
Yeah let's give more electoral bits to Kansas..They don't export shy besides inbred diseases.

Rural people just shouldn't vote.

glad we're on the same page

now lets get some cheap "legal" workers to start constructing that bad boy

Socialized medicine can never work in America, it's failing in Europe currently and I won't even begin to get into how they wouldn't come close to affording it if the us wasn't their effective military

Truth hurts. 2018 will be a bloodbath for the Repubs

You masturbate to this picture don't you?

What?

stop crying and secede bitch

like all liberals youre all talk and no action

That's fine, every American over 18 gets a vote. I don't care if your a libtard or republicuck.

They should but tards from here have to understand, they have the lowest average IQ in the nation. Kek they should and well look what happens ....