Rekt? rekt

rekt? rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-bisexual-black-men-have-50-percent-risk-contracting-hiv-n524366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats not a bear you fucking dildo.

thats a tiger

anyone got any backstory?

niggers

some niggers were niggin around and saw some non-niggers walking peacefully as a couple. primal nig state erupts and the couple is beaten senselessly. assumed they wanted to mate with the non-nigger woman.

10-4

niggas gonna nigg

they dindu nuthin'

I think the blacks are the REAL victims

Does anyone know the story behind this?

Multicultural probation for theft.

Always victims, and whining about it endlessly. There's really nothing you can do for them honestly

we could arm them more. they could kill off half their kind in a matter of years. blacks disproportionately kill other blacks than whites. give them automatic weapons and wait it out. then once theres a crowned nigger king, we kill him. its simple.

This is actually the real one. The faked one has him just dancing up there and he grabs that guy-wire that's thoroughly grounded and gets a dose of high phone and cable TV voltage, and really doesn't get hurt at all.

Well that was retarded

poo in loo picking up her poo

how come? i dont get it.
he touched it before and nothing happend

She's wearing bright red... there must not be any culpability in hitting people in the streets in China and India.

stole a motorbike off the guy

i've seen gore but for some reason this one is always more disturbing. dude is taking his punishment.

This one was completely faked

user for pres 2020

nah. you can see the first 2s in the video hes touching it and nothing happend.

>completely faked

i'm not sure if it's the same in the states but in australia asians are the worst drivers.

This is now a get thread

>australia

Chinese have an excuse. Less 30 years ago, Almost everyone was riding bicycles

>was riding

>bicycles

This is... Oddly arousing.

It is.
And people from Tennessee.

States only have 2%-3% Asians in most places, so their driving is not noticeably bad.

My wife is Korean and hasn't ever had a ticket or an accident in the 12 years I've been married to her.

She drives irritatingly slow and can't back for shit, but she does fine.

>Oddly arousing.

i wasnt ready...

that is a funny lion

>States only have 2%-3% Asians in most places, so their driving is not noticeably bad.

try a college town. as the saying among asians goes "we buy car first then we learn to drive"

story?

>wasnt ready...

never gas

0/10 jump no momentum

>States only have 2%-3% Asians in most places, so their driving is not noticeably bad.

no, their driving is REALLY FUCKING BAD! and them driving slow on the highway is bad because they can't merge for shit either.

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE

killing her won't bring back your god damned honey

-10/10

too much momentum.

>gas

>bring back you

Definetly nerve gas

>EEDL

This makes me wish niggers all had aids.

>ge for shit e

>d aids.

He took his punishment a lot more manly than I would have in his place.

>aids.

they have, it's just not killing them fast enough

we need superaids

they arent all like that. good majority is but not all.

>uperaid

The good news is that 50% of gay nigs in America have - or will get - AIDS during their life.

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-bisexual-black-men-have-50-percent-risk-contracting-hiv-n524366

>flaming faggot

your'e stupid kid, that man was just acting dumb but he got a parachute, you fucking dogshit

>er

good shot, man

Can i get some gifs up in here pls

>your'e stupid k

Canada here, reporting in to confirm stereotype.

Asians are the fucking worst. Same when you go shopping, they treat shopping cart etiquette in the same ignorant way they treat driving.

how about you use a pc you nigger faggot.

>implying they dont

women, sheesh, and that bitch we called beyonce said, women runs the world, yeah, GO BACK TO KITCHEN AND MAKE ME MY MAN SANWICH BITCH

>go shoppin

better get the oompa loompas to fish that poo-in-loo out of that chocolate river with the chocolate waterfall

omfg dying

Legend has it he still rides in the deep

This is the best YLYL thread in a while, thanks for all the laughs

always lol

this is the best shit.

Gas leak + pilot light turning on = that. Seen it happen once before. Dumb ass gas company drug their feet getting to a call and hot water tank kicked on. Boom went some poor fuckers shit up and down the street.

My chewing slowed while i watched this

I wonder if she was having pleasure
by the way of her face i almost saw her having a orgasm...
But
Also story?

>pa loom

>Boom

Sauce?

Swear to Allah I thought this was one

What happened? Was it disarming a bomb?

>shitdog.png

>disarming

let's build a house near a river. what could go wrong?

A testament to the efficiency of stop drop and roll.