Thoughts on this goddess?

Thoughts on this goddess?

probably my favorite comedian out there.

Not only does she have pure comedic gold, but her beauty pair with her perfect humor and personality so well.

As if listening to her fantastic commentary wasn't enough, you can also look at her beautiful face and body. She even has fantastic acting skills. Nothing this woman can't do.

I don't think the issue with her is so much that she's fat and ugly (although she's both of these). It's more that she's a vile, disgusting pig who only jokes about how fat and slutty she is.

shes ugly and fat. not funny at all and a fucking skank

she's fat as fuck

Please don't be rude to her guys... :c

She is a strong independent woman and you're just jealous

not only the funniest woman alive but also the funniest human to ever live. also in very good shape and very attractive at all times.

amy pls stop

(((She's))) a dirty cunt

he mouth is too small for her fat face

also she's fat

I would eat the peanuts out her ass and roll them around my mouth for the sweet succulent tidbits of heaven that they are

Who is she? I'd smash

goddess of ham and filth perhaps

I would love to lick her ass

Shame she really let herself go like that; she used to be pretty damn cute. I actually liked "Trainwreck," but her last special was pretty bad. Guess being funny gets much harder when people are paying attention to which jokes may be stolen.

she is not fucking funny or hot

She's just a reboot of Carol Burnett, Lisa Lampanelli, Joan Rivers, and all the other blue female comics before her.

She peaked after her breakup with Anthony Jeselnik. Her last two specials have been trainwrecks. Pun intended.

There's better female comics out there. If it weren't for 95% of her jokes being about her vag, she'd have nothing.

Would you guys smash??

I'm not baiting. Why is it so hard to believe that I actually like her and find her talented, humorous, and pretty?

This bait is so bad I just might bite it

Her very existence agitates me

lmfao fuck nah

Nigger

Good God, no. Look at those tiny, tiny Trump-like hands.

Nice try, almost got me there

i'd fuck her and sniff her feet

*his

I'd tell her to Amy Shoo-mer!

Because she is absolutely none of those things.

Here's what legitimately pisses me off about this:

Are they funny? Millions of people think so and provide enough money to keep them on TV. Fine -- no food off my plate if I don't like them -- I have my own likes and dislikes.

Are they fat/ugly? Whether or not they are, that has nothing to do with them being on TV.

Here's what fucking sucks though: regardless of the latter, both fans and haters *make* their appearance a central issue. For the haters, it's Sup Forums, and that's what we do.

But for the fans, Lena lost weight recently, and a bunch of them fucking flipped saying that she "betrayed the Body-Positive movement" by doing so. So she gets shit for being fat, she gets shit for trying to not be fat. That pisses me off, and it should piss everybody off. Even if we're just having fun here (and that's fine), it should give us all a second to think about how people behave in the real world.

Go fuck yourself

I wouldn't stick my schmeckle in that jew cunt.

nigga

wait I thought Amy Schumer was a girl?

When a fatty loses weight and the fat positive movement shits a brick, it's my favorite thing in the world. Exposes them for the jealous crabs they really are.

she's so fucking sexy

Bikinis need to go out of fashion. One pieces are way sexier on hot chicks and are way easier on the stomach when ugly chicks enter the line of sight.

I'd hit that with a fucking club

Hambeast, vid relateed

true

Lena is a fat dyke and a child molestor.

She really does love her wine.

Any More user?

Was that ever confirmed to be her?

Paid shills, beautiful creatures aren't they?

Most retarded comedian out there, who loves to steal material.

Jew skank can smell the nasty puss from here

Tbf all comedians steal material.

gn Sup Forums

who cares its hot af

Its pretty sexy if you like chubby girls, yeah.

This is 3rd level bait. Bait that is well thought out and constructed to the point of almost being believe able.

She is smart and funny, get over it

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Proof that heavy promotion, and publicity of a mildly funny, mildly attractive comedian is enough to make a career financially prosperous.

>let's all float down to vagina joke island