Why do famous people still go to stores instead of buying online?

Why do famous people still go to stores instead of buying online?
Seems like the best way to avoid any fan contact is online shopping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ADoyM4xGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why do attention whores do things to attract attention

To appear normal

it's probably nice to be able to go outside and do things and not feel trapped in your own home

>Basement dweller thinks it's normal to stay indoors 24/7

what do people do when they leave the house? beside work it seems like a huge waste of time

>Professional success results in popularity
>Attention whores
>Acting like a normal person and going outside instead of trapping themselves in their houses
>do things to attract attention

the only people who become actors are attention whores

are you one those people that avoid manned checkouts at all cost

OK Idk how old you are but eventually you will want to raise kids. To meet a viable mate, and to keep that mate you need social skills that absolutely will degrade after long periods of isolation. I don't care how smart and special you think you are, you stay alone and soon enough you will start to stutter, make grammatical errors, spout nonsense until you reach the point of mild retardation. Get outside more and force yourself to interact

>social skills that absolutely will degrade after long periods of isolation. I don't care how smart and special you think you are, you stay alone and soon enough you will start to stutter, make grammatical errors, spout nonsense until you reach the point of mild retardation

That's exactly what has happened to me. I didn't talk to anyone for 6 months and only a few words per day the time before. After that I had to quickly "reintegrate" into society and it's a nightmare. Sometimes words come out of my mouth which I don't mean to say. There's also a barrier for whenever I start saying something.

Whenever I spend an entire day inside I feel miserable as fuck

If I was a celebrity I would never leave my mansion.

Why did this store JUST steal Cloud 9's logo?

>celeb
>shopping

More like "Hey, you're famous, here's your order on the house!"

Is it true that vaping is better for you than cigarettes? I heard there is no tar in vaping so you can get the nicotine without the cancer?
If that's true why doesn't everyone vape?

because some of us can still walk

This fucked me up on my Masters thesis. I dont even care anymore.

What will happen when Boogie dies?

We can finally redistribute all of the food that goes into feeding him and solve world hunger.

If the celebrity is cool and doesnt care then thats fine

They probably want to talk to normal people and go and talk to the cashier and just walk around, they probably also like to see the items in person before buying, i know i much rather know what im buying by seeing it.

What i dont get is retarded celebrities that curse at people asking for an autograph, curse out the paparazzi doing their job
Treat staff like shit, dont want people to look at them, act like a complete ASS

Why the fuck did u leave ur mansion? Why the fuck do u go to stores if u cant handle people

Read Steve Martin's biography user.

While we're ahead, we might as well use the leftover blubber to fuel the ships after it melts into fuel.

After that, use the skin as a fatsuit made of a genuine fat man. This will go great at parties!

Finally, whatever you do, if you must harvest the organs, do NOT feed them to other dying souls. Instead, make profit by sending the leftoves to Brazil as some sort of cuisine made from rare giant cat parts. I say this because since he got so fat, they're overworked, and more likely to fail thanks to all the fat ruining them, thus making those organs worthless.

Story?

Holy smokes I've never seen Leo looking more /fa/kino. I want that shirt.

Have fun. There is grass and trees everywhere. The Sun shines, birds sing.

It doesnt feel like smoke, its alot lighter

Sounds like a lot of projecting there. As a friendless neet i never have those problems during casual conversations, at most i start sweating and talking like an idiot during important events such as job interviews, but that's not exclusive to social hermits.

The real bitch is finding something to talk about, because when your only hobbies are computers and Sup Forums you're fucked from the start, and even if you don't make an idiot out of yourself you'll rarely get friendships going.

does leo have any hobbies except for vaping and hanging out with models?

You can always talk about movies. You're on Sup Forums, aren't you? You just need to watch your temper, like when someone was shitting on BvS and I sperged on him calling him a retard. Real life isn't like Sup Forums where you can sperg.

>vaping
Ayyy

post the video

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ADoyM4xGg

>vaping
It's a little less terrible for you, and bad in some new ways. Moderation, like with anything, is what matters the most.

soap

lots of it