Chess

>Pretending to enjoy multiple-hour-long, boring, low-scoring, low intensity confrontations, in which is the literally the most autismical of """sports"""

I thought we had stopped at soccer in the semen-slurping scale

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/16/chess-extreme-sport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You may only post in this thread if you have a ELO Top 100 from your country.
>Portulel

>thread deleted

wtf

As expected of a braindead retard willing to work for free.

1850 FIDE rating here.

AMA

engine says anything but Nxf2 (quick draw) is bad for black. Lots of lines for black to blunder. I guess Carlsen is hoping for that.

wtb

PLEASE don't follow me here. I'm making new friends

Friendly reminder that chess is a sport and you're a fat fuck who does it for free. FOR FREE.

Are they really capable of the "I'll make X only viable move for him, let's hope he blunders cause otherwise it's a draw" strategy? This seems very complicated thought process for me, but I'm a chess noob

who's winning?
Why didn't magnus call fault when Karjakin moved the horse piece two squares down and one left?

remind me what's his salary again?

Couldn't they write a program who would do similar job without requiring hotpockets to work?

It's a draw, Carlsen had a slight advantage but in the loosest possible definition of the word "blundered" it. Karjakin did nothing wrong.

honestly who the fuck has 6 hours to watch them play chess

he's earning as many dollars as Steven Gerrard has Premier League medals

Are you fucking kidding me janitor? Really? We can have 1000 divegrass spam threads but a chess general for the world championship is not allowed?

Actually I take that back Carlsen's ahead, especially after D4.

If anyone is capable Carlsen is the one.
Most agree he is the best at analyzing positions and playing like this resulting in very hard positions that only engines find the solutions for.

They do it quite often. Often preparing such traps at home when planning for next game.

Yes, but that requires time or money to pay someone else to do it. Why waste either when you can get some loser to do the job manually for free?

kek

New thread:

/

Reminder that Chess players ARE an athlete

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/16/chess-extreme-sport

>in the course of a long chess game a player will lose as much weight as he does during a football match

Dumbfags on SUICIDE WATCH

mean to reply to

wrong quote Swedebro

good idea this thread is almost at bump limit

>chess is recognized as a sport by the Association of Recognised International Sports Federations
>someone that works FOR FREE for a Vietnamese sweater costure forum thinks that his opinion is more relevant