LOL what a beta cuck faggot, am I right Sup Forums?

LOL what a beta cuck faggot, am I right Sup Forums?

Your one insecure fag to ask us that, make up your own mind.

Just be yourself dude

Just leave

That chick seem too hot to marry a guy that looks like that.

Dude two fucking pure souls found each other. Why do you have to be such a faggot?

OP here ... The faggot is proposing to his girlfriend at a concert inside a pit ... it doesn't get much more beta than that. I think we can all agree. I'm not being insecure, I'm just stating the facts.

What the fuck, fuck you

Sorry, but someone who gets to marry a girl is no beta.

Got any more pics of the chick? For research.

Nah I don't, but I'd much rather get the info of the faggot proposing so I can flame him. Someone find his facebook.

kek

At least he's got a GF. You jelly?

So proposing to the person you love makes you a beta cuck faggot? You sound like a complete faggot.

Kek

Not at all jelly. I have a beautiful Filipina girlfriend, couldn't ask for more. I just can't help but cringe how fake and gay American girls are, millennials in particular -- they're all deceiving.

That's quite a silly walk.

stranger things have happened

kek

I thought those were two lezbos.

You're stating an opinion.

>"right guys?"

Don't look to random people for validation you fucking waste

All that despite repeated budget cuts to the ministry.

No, you beta cuck. As a man you should have the decency to propose to the person you love in a respectable manner. Look at where this faggot is proposing, and how he goes about it...lmao it's just cringe. I know any real brah will understand where I'm coming from...you're not a brah.

Just because? How do protect yourself from the same thing happening to you? Do you just not go outside?

Kekd

There are definitely more than one in this picture.

Know this girl and she definitely flashed her tits at a bar to me and my friends not too long ago lol. don't know the dude but regardless OP is right, dudes a betacuck

kek your a faggot...brah

OP here. Lol doesn't surprise me one bit. She looks like a slut.