en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
youtu.be/623gIDch0y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest

Post your link motherfucker

bumping this thread for these fags

Wark_TCAP on cytube

Already did on election day

how dumb you gotta be to not realize whats going on when the "13 year ol" is asking you to prove youre unarmed?

cytu DOT be/r/Wark_TCAP

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOT WE CATCHIN PREDATORS

bump

No thanks OP, I can't stand morality based laws. if a pedo hurts me or mine I'll seek satisfaction, until then they leave me alone I leave them alone.

Also get off your fucking high horse. a generation ago you were the type of person targeting gays..

Why don't you join the chat right over there?

guys, i think we found the star of the next episode

captcha isnt working on mozilla anymore wtf

Fuck off faggot. Pedos will never affect you because youll never have kids. Normal people enjoy watching dumbasses get what they deserve for being dumbasses. Thats the appeal of the show.

why dont you have a seat over there

works fine for me, switch to legacy if you haven't already

Pizzagate is some real shit. Look at the podesta emails if you havn't already. Makes me fucking sick. James alefantis (i don't even want to write his name) was ranked by REAL NEWS as the #49th most influential person in Washington D.C. HE'S THE OWNER OF A FUCKING PIZZA SHOP. Not to mention the fucked up paintings that they took down right after it hit the fan and the disgusting pictures of little children on his instsagram tied up. Motherfuckers like that deserve to be hung on the W h i t e H o u s e lawn. Disgusting. I have faith that they will get what's coming to them eventually.

Sounds like something a pedo would say..

Fake news is a term that is used now to shut down anything controversial that doesn't fit with the neoliberal globalist agenda.

what are you rambling about?

>neoliberal globalist agenda.
Woah, dude, i thought this turned into /x/ for a moment

Read the comment. I articulated my words very carefully. Look into it.

You have mental instabilities. Seek help.

For your first paragraph: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

For your second: I agree

Well that's definitely true. However, I'm not a stupid person. Everything I say is true or at the very least very suspect. If you actually took the time to research the subject and read John Podesta's emails you would see the disgusting things he talks about with his 'colleagues'. Saying things like, "can't wait untill the grandchildren come over so we can destroy them". That's a quote. I'll tell you one thing, my Grandfather or Grandmother would never say something like that; rip.

Wake up. Open your eyes.

i like the InfoWars episode where he yells about made up things.

Alex Jones fans just start saying "wake up' when they dont have actual evidence to back up some outrageous shit. you have learned well, young retard

>Alex Jones fans just start saying "wake up'

Yeah that was the intended joke but for real there's tons of fucking evidence youd have to be living under a rock to not know about pizzagate.

Yeah , you didn't address anything I just said. Focus on the argument. Why is it made up? There's certainly a lot of things pointing to the contrary. Jones is crazy af , but he's been right about a lot of things.

Read the fucking emails!! jesus they talk about cheese and pasta an inordinate amount of times. It doesn't make any fucking sense. And why is he ranked the 49th most influential person in D.C. when he's supposedly just the owner of a pizza shop. Just answer that please. Somebody answer that rather than just saying it's fake, and providing NOTHING.

>evidence

>greentext in lieu of an actual argument, thus making yourself a hypocrite for making this post

Neat.

no, i think it refers to literal made up shit that conspiracy theorists slurp up like crack

Godzilla actually exists and is the true subject of the supposed North Korea nuclear project. They plan on harnessing the power of the might sea beast in order to establish dominance among the secret gods of the land air and sea. Im not going to post evidence or anything, but until I'm proven absolutely wrong, I'm right and everybody who denies it is refusing to see the proof right in front of their eyes. This is what Alex Jones logic sounds like.

What is made up? Why is it made up? Why is it fictitious? Tell me for the love of god. Give me an actual fucking answer. Or have you really been brainwashed to the extent that you can't even have your own ideas. You are the fucking problem you dumbass.

youtu.be/623gIDch0y0

its not made up. Godzilla is a real threat to this country especially in the wrong hands. He currently resides just of the shore of south korea. we need to stop this while we can. open your eyes

Open your mind.

But the emails exist and they are in fact evidence. If the case were brought to court the judge and jury would be leaning in our favor, because we have actual evidence.

There is no evidence or anything suggesting Godzilla exists. Alex Jones may claim he does, but that's irrelevant. He's a sensationalist and will report of some crazy bullshit sometimes but that doesnt mean he's wrong about everything. He reported on the hwndu flag getting rekt, did that not happen either?

open this jar of pickles

Are there any documents or evidence supporting this claim? Leaked emails perhaps?

theres plenty of evidence supporting godzilla. do you think all the lizards in the world just appeared here? and what about ocean waves? or the hidden documents that kim jong un keeps on his person at all times?

Open your mind.

But there's only one pickle in it so it's no longer a jar of pickles. And it looks to be already open. What's going on here? Lizard people?

>theres plenty of evidence supporting godzilla

No there isn't.

>do you think all the lizards in the world just appeared here

I think they adapted to the earths current climate through natural selection and evolution, both scientifically proven theories that also directly contradict the notion of a giant creature like godzilla sustaining itself on our modern earth.

>what about ocean waves?

Caused by the transfer of energy from the wind to the water. Can also be affected by te gravitational pull of the moon, which is why we have tides.

>hidden documents that kim jong un keeps on his person at all times?

If those were to exist and leak to the public then you may have actual evidence. Kind of like how we have actual evidence in the form of leaked personal emails.

Stop acting retarded. The eails are readily available for you to read yourself.

Don't even bother , he's a waste of time man. I don't even think he has an opinion on the matter, so trying to persuade him otherwise is essentially pointless. The key, I think, is to expose people to these ideas which are suppressed by our society in the hope that some contingent of the population will listen. Once they listen we drive the wedge in their mind. We make them question everything they've been taught to believe. I was brainswashed once. It's social conditioning. It's some real fucking shit. And honestly it makes me very happy to speak with someone who understands the nature of our reality. I don't like to put it that way , but it's really the truth. Fuck

What do you think is going to happen in the U.S. in the next decade / decades? We are living in a very interesting time.

Didn't read all of your post but I'm really just keeping the thread bumped at this point. If I seriously believed this guy thought Godzilla is as real as the leaked emails I wouldnt give him the time of day.

Read it! I thought it was very pertinent. I mean it doesn't take more than a minute.. Just trying to start a dialogue ..

>Read it!

No need, I glazed over it and its nothing I haven't heard or read before. Just avoid advertising and live television and it's pretty hard to become brainwashed.

>Just trying to start a dialogue

That's cool and all but I'm trying to watch To Catch a Predator while occasionally bumping the thread.

>Just trying to start a dialogue ..