Let us all laugh at Suicide Squad's RT ratings together

Let us all laugh at Suicide Squad's RT ratings together.
Dump your finest reaction pics here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc
youtube.com/watch?v=TFxcJp2VQPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even fucking batman is laughing at it

>carrying about payed ratings

More of this meme with the DC cap.

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

EVEN MORE GOLD

How about a whole video?

It's Nolan Batman. Of course he's laughing at the colossal clusterfuck DC has become since he left.

Absolutely savage

You think you are the chosen kino Ben?

>My friend bought tickets online today
Is it really THAT fucking bad? I liked deadpool, so there is a chance I might like it?

who is this fellow that is always laughing?

Literally worse than Ghostbusters (2016). Put those DCucks on suicide watch!

How are these webms not making fun of Hack Snyder? Affleck is the only good thing in DC movies by a long shot.

my sides

Where are the mods to ban this retard again?

Nah, he's funny m8.

Go to bed DCuck

Oh yes. Most people like him. It's just that Affleck's reaction in that clip was priceless.

Hack Snyder deserves his share of ridicule since the man is a bloody moron, but he's just not as recognizable and hasn't made any funny faces in interviews that's gone viral.

Thank you DC

Everytime you fail Evans posting comes back

KEK

>30 unique posters

join us

goddamn

I'm almost starting to think DC has some weird Hollywood Accounting thing going on where they WANT to lose money and ruin flicks

You'd think they would've produced a decent movie just by random chance

HOLY SHIT

THANK YOU user

>You'd think they would've produced a decent movie just by random chance

youtube.com/watch?v=TFxcJp2VQPU

This is too much

shared and liked

Captain Laughmerica

Someone put the dc fans on suicide watch

>[Full review in Spanish]
WORLDWIDE HURT