Which country is worse, Afghanistan or Pakistan?

Which country is worse, Afghanistan or Pakistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin#Bani_Israel_theory
i.4cdn.org/int/1490380952389.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Afghanistan, Pakistan has some nice places like Islamabad.

Define "nice".

Is it "nice" enough for you to want to visit it?

Afghanistan is mostly just a useless sandbox while Pakistan is trying to fuck around with nukes

Is that even a question? Ofcourse its Pakistan lel who could even live in that shit hole

I have to say malmö is far worse

Why does your cunt support the Taliban?

No it doesn't pls stop with this meme a relative of mine died fighting them in waziristan

I'd visit that place yeah

Pakistani people are usually chill, although they always throughly despise the West. Never met Afghans.

If it wasn't devastated by war I'd love to visit Afghanistan one day.

I would say Pakistan just because they're Muslim poos can't get much worse than that.
Afghanistan is jihadi central but at least they have some qts.

despise is a strong word more like not a big fan of the government

But Pakistan created the Taliban by distributing the funding the US entrusted them with to building madrassas in refugee camps that birthed radical Islamists. They gave these fighters guns and shelter, letting them run jihad camps in Pakistan.

Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE were the only countries in the world to recognize the Taliban government as legitimate.

Osama Bin Laden was fucking hiding in Pakistan and there's good evidence that the Paki govt knew.

I live in abbottabad, its my home town. Its bullshit about Osama hiding thier. There was no evidence, no pic or execution video like they did with saddam

The militants were created by pakistan and U.S to combact the soviets but that was due to corrupt leaders

No, there's a difference between mujahideen and the Taliban.

Not all mujahideen were Taliban. Mujahideen include all of the rthnic groups, as well as a small portion of foreign fighters.

The Taliban were a seperate entity created after civil war broke out post-soviet exit. Its an Islamist as well as ethno-nationalist group of Pashtuns.

The Pakistani government wanted an Afghan government which was pro-Pakistan, so they bankrolled the Taliban via US funding. The Americans gave the funding to Pakistan because they thought the Pakis had a better logistics in the region.

The Taliban gained ground and took over most of the country in the 90s, fighting against the Northern Alliance, as well as other militias who were anti-Taliban

>Afghanistan
>A country
choose one

pakistan, everything good about pakistan is better in india anyway, at least afghanistan has better looking people

Pakis look like Indians. But what about Afghans?

I don't think I have ever met any Afghan people before.

I have to disagree on the aesthetics, i've seen, and been forced to interact with many people of different races, pakis, arabs, somalis, and afghanis and they're pretty much all equally an eyesore to look at

well maybe because youre in sweden. im sorry but you get the worst of each kind.

>forced

In what way?

school

I have a hard time believing that the bastards are any better elsewhere

Are you still in high school?

no, i finished last year and thank god for that

>at least afghanistan has better looking people
Confirmed for never having met any Afghans.

Barring the few whites, they look the same as any other sandnigger.

>would say Pakistan just because they're Muslim poos can't get much worse than that.
Jewish-Indian in blood but Muslim in religion?

Sheeit that would be worse but thankfully doesn't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin#Bani_Israel_theory

I've only met 3 afghans, 2 looked like regular arabs, one was really hot.
Pakis are poos with hijabs, not saying one or the other is masterrace but at least afghans are whiter.

Afghans are a little whiter than the rest i'll give you that but not by much

In my country your average Afghan looks like this: i.4cdn.org/int/1490380952389.webm

Not full brown but still clearly not white.

Like a lot of middle easterners desu.

Afghans either look like persians or mongols