Anti-hero/villain teams

>35%

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck does rt even mean? What fans of the guardian comics? There were none before the movie

Why do critics pull shit out of their ass like that

The funny thing is, there will be no difference in quality of both movies, just like there wasn't between bvs and civil war.

LIMP

DICK

>The funny thing is, there will be no difference in quality of both movies, just like there wasn't between bvs and civil war.

hahahaha what a fucking lie

DC is trying to make dark edgy movies with a PG-13 rating. Marvel makes light-hearted superhero movies. One is pretending to be something it is not.

Yet they are both terrible movies

>7.8/10
78%

GotG is better than that. I wonder if it got a bad score because of the horrible main villain and dull plot? The main characters and the action are all pretty enjoyable. I would have given it a "B" or " B +"

Keep telling yourself that DCuck.

Does Evans know of his extreme meme status?
Id like to hear what he thinks of all these images

>they're both terrible I swear!!!!

it does seem like critics have a hard on for marvel films though. I don't care about DC movies being trashed, but I don't understand how shitty marvel films don't get trashed. I just looked up Thor 2 on RT and it has a 67% like.. ??? how

I hate this world and I'm tired

Is the image supposed to prove me wrong somehow?

>how do individual opinions work

You're right. DC doesn't make me go to the movies to pay for Sentai shit I can see on Cuck's Welcome or ABC or any other bottom of the barrel network for free.

Thor 2 is an average to ok flick
Its percentage and average score are fair

Considering all the threads about people using RT scores trying to prove a quality of a movie, this board doesn't know

>what is the central limit theorem

>DC
>Good visuals
>Incoherent mess of a plot meddled by the studio

>Marvel
>Average visuals
>Coeherent plots that pleases audiences and critics

Not really hard to figure why one fails and the other is successful

Only Sup Forums likes their pretty graphics

Fuck you give me a real answer

where's ang Hulk and 70s thor?

>Coeherent plots that pleases audiences and critics

Be honest, is their plot something that pleases you, something that makes you care about the final act or the conclusion of the story?

Yes
They are very by the book, but they work, even if momentarily

The very definition of a popcorn movie, but they work as that

DC can't do anything right

Ayer's castration status confirmed.

>coherent plot

Please don't kid yourself if you think that is a plus. While it is that, it is also the same old shit. 90% of the Marvel movies have the exact same plot with no changes. Intro to what going on, intro to bad guy and fight setup usually toss in a if we dont win X dies (friend, city, etc), good guy wins, teaser for next movie.

>anti heroes and villains
>at all alike

How does Ironman 2 have a lower score than 3?

It's not a plus, it's simply that DC doesn't have it, and it's the most important part

Honestly, I don't know WHY DC thought it would be a good idea to do an ensemble film before ANY of the characters were introduced independently. The entire reason the original Suicide Squad worked was because we KNEW the villains, we, if not liked them, at least were interested in them (plus 'The Wall' is a badass) . You can't just throw half a dozen characters together, most of whom are UNKNOWN to the vast majority of the audience, and expect people to care. You end up with a convoluted mess. The Marvel films, for all their many, many, MANY faults got this relatively simple fucking concept.

Frankly I have really low expectations for Justice League because it's going to have the EXACT same problem. You're introducing THREE new heroes plus a villain and expecting people to become invested in them within two hours.

well, to be fair, marvel made guardians of the galaxy without any prior films or a team up, and its clear that suicide squad is the dc "mirror film" to gotg. you can do a team up film without prior introductions, but it has to be done well

Marvels still cringey as fuck. They're going to hit their peak at infinity war then it's all down hill from there

I agree, they're both lazy cookie cutter movies pretending they're something special. Of course 12 year old console war kiddies will defend one or the other to the death.

he's right tho

>They're gonna hit their peak at the climax of their cinematic universe

MARVEL IS DOOMED
ABANDON SHIP

You mean bland plot with no surprises. Marvel is the definition of serviceable.

You know what I mean faggot fucker. No shit it's the fucking climax but once that's done what next? Nothing it'll go down hill

Leave the capekino to the big boys DC

This

Yeah because Marvel doesn't plan to continue it past that.

>GUYS FORGET THE HARRY POTTER HYPE. IT'S GONNA BE ALL DOWNHILL AFTER BOOK 7

Fuck off, DC showed Superman getting impaled in a PG-13 movie.

>IF I GREEN TEXT IN CAPS THAT MEANS THE COMMENT WAS ABSURD
Yikes!

>>Cookie cutter plots that please mindless audiences and fans
Fify

yeah but it doesn't suck

RT is so fucking corrupt it's ridiculous.

Yeah you can say BvS/SS are not brilliant movies but 30%? Come on. Meanwhile you've got the monthly Marvel shit getting 90% virtually every time.

They were both shit, but for different reasons

Yes this is exactly what I mean, good observation.

I actually think they may deserve those low scores but Marvel are wayyy overrated. They made the "capeshit formula" and people see capeshit as what it is once it's not applied, but they are blind to it when it's used

Marvel may be cliche and formulaic, but they stand with a quality. Marvel plot is simple, their characters likeable and have flaws, music/OST is always "le epic song #37", photography always colorul and clear, etc....

I mean every movie has been good (Except Thor and arguably IM3)

Yes they are all mediocre to god awful. All of them. Not a single movie above """""""good""""""" in that image

>There's fucking 11 of those movies now
>Only 2 aren't bad
Jesus Christ

>What fans of the guardian comics? There were none before the movie

And suicide squad had no fans and never will.

IM1, Cap 2 and GotG are objectively "pretty good", most others are meh or mediocre, only Thor 1 & 2 are objectively bad

>Only 2 are bad
FTFY, mediocre =/= bad

You got the first two, but gotg is not "objectively pretty good"
it's stale, cringey, artificial, and immature

>no surprises
lol what surprise did BvS have?
defeating sups with KRYPTONITE? how original! what a plot twist!

>just like there wasn't between bvs and civil war.
Fucking this. They eve had the same twist
>MARTHA WHAT DID YOU SAY THAT NAME AAAARGH
>HE KILLED MUH MOMMY REEEEEEEEEEE

A writing team called DnA did an excellent Guardians series and other cosmic marvel books a few years before that roped in a lot of fans.

>RT % score
>CLM

Good try

>thor
>77%

only capeshit ive watched since the raimi spiderman films, and it was fucking garbage

i guess critics set the bar really fucking low so capecucks dont sperg out at them

Suicide Squad should have been rated R.

Let the kiddies have PG13 superman,batman,wonderskeleton movies.

I actually loved those comics but was still dissappointed by the movie

Even if I'd agree with you, they still wouldn't deserve an RT score around 90%. 60-65% tops in their better moments