>gets offended
>kek

>girl asks for your dankest memes
>take that to be as edgy as possible
>act surprised when she gets offended

You're a social retard

>implying there is definitive meaning behind the "dankness" of a meme

kys please

I aint surprised i just find self harm pretty retarded. And people who show it around are attention whores. This the pic she blurred out.

lol different guy but he's implying the opposite... you're just proving him right friend

i was never a cutter but i did try to off myself when i was 12... usually if someone jokes about it around like a bunch of people i will make a show of making people acknowledge that you never know who tried to off themselves or how recently (most people are surprised with me because people who don't know me think i'm super confident). you seem to be thinking about the whole self harm thing in a vacuum which of course would make it sound stupid as hell... but 90% of the shit you do seems just a dumb when you think of it that way. I mean you just spent time out of your day to take pictures of your... accomplishment(? all you did was take the easiest path to be "funny") and show them to your secret clubhouse of friends... thats also pretty fucking dumb

Jesus fucking christ man, you are so edgy every anime character ever just commited sodoku

Yeah I might be doin dumb things but im not hurting myself and scarring my fucking body like a retard. Kys

Sudoku*

Welcome to women?

Youre going to die alone, friend.

Id rather die alone than be around people who cut themselves

lol good talk dude, i've done alot of shit in my life and i'm actually happy with my life friend.... like 100% content, everything in my life besides myself could be stripped away and it would be ok... i honestly hope one day you find your contentment

honest question man, how old are you?

Attaboy, sounds to me like this one hits too close to home for you. Did your mom slice her veins in the tub?

I already have friend

The meme cutter bitch is Emily LeRae Smith, and she fucking posts her scarred up gross ass self all over Facebook. She's a top tier grade a attention whore and people always tell her what a fucking role model she is and how strong of a person she is for showing off those damn papercuts. You can't even block her annoying ass cos so many people have and it's backed up the servers to block her.
Jump off a bridge and die bitch

Naa that typa retardation dont run in the family

at least you're at the stage in which you lie to yourself... only 10 more years if you focus

So only the autism. Gotcha.

Same type of autism everyone on Sup Forums has

implying his retardation stops there

>Sudekis

I'm just a poor autistic kid

Cutting yourself has to be the most retarded thing i've ever seen, like what's the point of it?

Too superficial to kill or hurt meaningfully, just leaves scars. Might as well go the full mile and slice a fucking vein and end your pointless existence.

Completely agree

it stems from feelings that are far from suicidal. why do you smile? why not just go all the way and rip your jaw off and place it on the floor so you grin like you mean it...the point being they aren't equitable (if you want an easier to follow one...why even take a driving test? why not just start in formula 1 and drive for real?)

Kek for days

I wish I could drive in Formula 1 - for real.

"dankness" implies the ability for the meme to maintain its "memetic" properties.

The term "dankness" has the root "dank", which means disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold. Synonyms might be moist, wet, humid, etc.

So, if a "meme" has lost its "dankness" it is no longer able make the user laugh, cringe, feel, or emote in any way. In this manner, the "meme" has "dried up".

If a "meme" is sufficiently "dank" it can perpetuate itself for a long period of time. Such has happened with pepe the frog, shrek, paul blart, donkey kong, and top/bottom text images.

A meme that was fairly dank, but has subsided in its value, is the "thanks obama" meme, as well as the evolution of the meme with Dark Souls "you died" familiarity. This meme has "dried up" and is now an ironic meme, for nostalgia, or a meta meme, to establish reimaginings with.

Think of memes as the common cold. A suitably "dank" meme will stick around, and spread like wildfire through the internet user base. A less dank meme might fizzle out in a few hours or days as the emotive properties and small exposure to the internet isn't self-perpetuating.

if you're american you can always try to start in nascar dirt (after like a few years doing the lower leagues) then getting enough clout for nascar then making the move over to f1... come from a racing family and know a guy who did that