ITT: >We live in a hologram

ITT: >We live in a hologram

God is a 420 billion year old programmer that smokes weed. He says "You have five minutes to ask for anything you want in one lifetime".

What do you ask?
Why?

more time

i need time to think

you have a lifetime to ask but five minutes in total of asking time

why were we created?

A new life

To multiply and create beauty
see above

give for honor dedicated servers so i can die happy

oh.. shit i'm high. i'd ask him to cure my social anxiety

too broad
narrow the field life

Cheat codes for the universe and a puppy.

Reprogram me to be a different form of life, I don't care what it is really, as long as it isn't this one.

is that a game? I assume so. he means what he can make you do. You ask for yourself. like a genie that can't make someone else love you.
ask your doctor about flupentixol

invulnerability (feeling no pain, body cannot be damaged in any way)
live 4evar
able to fly at ftl speeds
recreate universe for me

proceed to explore universe

I'd just like to be happy sometimes.

>create beauty

love is the fastest means of thinking
death comes, life goes.

Infinite life.
Telekinesis.
Better be a goddamn universe filled with weird aliens to fuck and kill and fuck around with since we're all holograms.

Enable God mode on my account or delet plz

I want winning lottery numbers, several times over. I pick random numbers and they automatically win so there's no rigging. I use this to claim omniscience and invest in green tech, energy and space exploration. People jump on my hype train because why not, I won the lottery a bunch of times. I also want to be invulnerable to physical damage, keep my current sexy looks with the option to improve my body if I work out, immortal until my time of choosing and psychic powers that allow me to know the location of child molesters. I be the new elon musk until people notice I'm actually a demigod and then o spend my days hunting, castrating and lobotomizing pedos but not killing them so that way the world has a new bogeyman. Also I want a bowl that is always half full of greens so I can just keep smoking. And... Just for shits and giggles a lifetime of pus and blackheads concentrated in a single normal sized zit on my face so I can gently squeeze it and then spew a river of grease and chunks all at once onto a cheap motel mirror.

And that's 5 minutes.

Fulfilment

All I want to know is why you are such an asshole.

I'd wish for death.

make me happy. I don't care how.

ggez, don't eben need the other 4 minutes.

why?
I'm only limited by my imagination. Don't trip me ask the right questions.
study life extension. I advise nanobots that kill bacteria and medecine that helps white blood cells. A detox solution of multi-vitamin water in every vending machine. Ice and music. Hide said and build your own teleportation device in secret.

Congrats you are now a retard

To live forever and for natalie to love me.

Complete and unfettered access to a cheat console that supports all cheats used in any game (but with real life effects) using any computer I'm currently using.

Omg Natalie is not interested just move on!

Kek

Well duh that's why I am asking neckbeard jesus

he is 420 billion years ahead in intelligence killing you till you achieve God mode is possible. But ITT you can only ask this one lifetime.
Dedicate yourself to finding true love. The one The Great Programmer dedicated you to procreate with since you were first concieved. Do everything to achieve this.
It's attached to my butt.
read until you feel happy. I suggest 48 hours within 3 days. You'll be more meditated then a high ranking Buddhist.

the same thing I always ask for when I cheat: immortality and infinite money. I don't need the whole 5 minutes.

Can I join you ? For a soda ? Outside said hologram? Lol

Give me robot arms and burn my dick off with a laser

Cure my schizophrenia and the depression I've had since my best friend died when I was 8 please.

Seriously just let her go already! You're only hurting yourself at this point

Give me your powers

How do I edit my avatar?

The cure is in my wagina. You have to lick it out...

By licking your own asshole, those are the controls

vf ITT you become what you expel. You have 30 seconds to expel something otherwise YOU become the retard
Join Aubrey De Gray and lay your sorry life down as a slave for him. As for Natalie, live like a God around her until she caves.
Wait for or work towards VR that creates anything you think just like in a dream, same same but different. OR Become Rock Star, Cure death, Create World Peace, Hide away, Create Teleportation, Create Teleportation through the multiverse and time, fix the entire universe. Show God Programmer. Do it all again in every timeline in every multiverse until you can happily be 3d printed into a reliable friend and companion of God Programmer

B-but I can only reach my cock...

be amazing

>why
to see all the crazy shit in space. walk somewhere. get drunk in a sun

I too want to fuck an alien

Aubrey de Gray. Political correctness; When the needs of a society are met. there is no compromise.
Only if it's a soda from Pepsi co
Why? nvm ok
*KAJUCK*KAJUCK**BZZZZZZ*
take Olanzapine for 3 years. Practice going in and out of your head without affecting anyone. Then take Flupentixol until your life is good enough to live. Also nobody ever really dies; do you believe that? Though people do really live.
have you come up with a question?
I can't although in the next life you could though ITT we concerned about this life sorry.
a femanon...d-d-d-does i-i-it come with s-soup?

... ah Sup Forums never change.

Gimme a furry femboy to fuck, specifically a horse and a lot of money

there are an infinite number of probabilities that can occur over an infinite amount of space and time. some probabilities are more likely to occur than others, and those probabilities occur most often, but with an infinite amount of space time, all probabilities that are possible will occur eventually. there is no lifetime, there is your segment in space time. it exists, it has existed, it always will exist, and every possible permutation of that segment will occur given enough time.
anything I could ever think of that doesn't break the laws of physics of this universe has happened, will happen, and is happening to me, what I will experience are the most probable possibilities. therefore, I will experience everything that could possibly happen to me over the course of the entire universe, and don't need your hypotheticals, I just have to live.

see

The answer is simple. Wealth and the power to destroy all who oppose me. Anyone who asks for anything else is autistic.

hang out on Sup Forums and work every angle.
What you wrote is logical. this is my theory: Did you know in every timeline there is 3 of everyone? not sure of order though...

alex

This isnt a quanta mechanics thread, give yourself the probably to kill yourself

Wealth is easy, work every angle. Destroying others is expression of self. Inherently an energy that will come full circle. Ultimately while it's possible to destroy all who oppose you in the end you will oppose yourself and end up dying by your own volition.

access to any source

The infinity of life doesn't happen in a moment otherwise the unizerse would explode and implode in moments. You have to allow time to occur for existance to unravel. Now if the universe is infinite how do the other universes peel off to or exist?

All the nigs to fall dead immediately.
I'll spend the next 4 minutes 50 to find a comfy spot to watch from. Thanks, God. You're a cool dude.

go to his grave
say "I forgive you for everything"
poor your heart's love over
The God Programmer takes requests not demands. Also all Humans are descended from Africa and are the apex beings of earth also all beings of earth are part of the universe. The only source that doesn't exist is being reached at the speed of light we assume. Though it could be a bubble of universe fluid in an yet undescribed fluid and eventually ahh im just human

gg

have a kitten gif

Give me something to live for
Give me something unique like a superpower
give me a higher iq and money
why?

where can i sign up for transhuman experiments.
neurobiology would be okay too, please make it possible to alter my state of mind, my body and make my existence artificial.

Ah shit. If its this life, then give me the ability to grant myself the ability to do/comprehend/create/change anything, even myself. However, I will be able to stay alive, sentient, and conscious no matter what unless I chose otherwise.

what are teh god mode codes

Although I guess the main thing I would want is to know everything.