Ya know anons...

Ya know anons, sometimes it's nice to just take a break from being angry edge lord faggots to each other and chill for a bit. So how have you been lately, Sup Forums?

bored

i feel like i have no direction in life, constantly contemplating whether or not i should struggle to find said direction. i work shit retail and im addicted to my computer looking for shit to entertain me. at least i exercise lol

Why the fuck do you want to know, faggot? Go fuck yourself you nosy bitch.

Definitely try to find that direction. Find out how to monetize something that you enjoy doing and go for it, brotato. Try spicing shit up a little.

At least you tried, user. If you're not interested, you can leave.

Nice dubs

good. just getting into becoming a religious nut to discover spirituality. Hbu?

Six night shifts in a row, one day off then three more nigger

Sorry to hear that bud

As for me, I don't know wether wht I'm doing is really my thing, I work as an artist in the game industry, currently working on a massively AAA unnanounced title, and I just don't know if this is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life.

I'm thinking about starting my own studio in a matter of years, although that thought might come from semi-unhappiness with the way things are going.

oh and im hitting the gym hard too, the gains are a nice perk.

good thread OP, this feels nice.

Meh life is meh
>concussion from skating week n half ago
>don't work but still paid
>home all day but can't do anything but tv or movies because brain injury
>3 staples and will recover but takes time
I did quit smoking because of it so that's nice
Also got really good at yoyo and have seen a butt load of 80's movies recently. Just miss playing games and also skating.

I've got 4 days to write 50 pages of my law master thesis.
Well.

Makin dat money doh nignig. With time to spend it too

>skating
Get a life faggot. You aint going to be skating in your 30's that's for sure, loser.

Terrible, to be honest. Hate to be a downer and all. But I've recently had to quit weed to get a new job and have been particularly lonely lately. I live in a rural area in the middle of fucking no where so it's hard to meet anyone.

that'sthejoke.png

It's not the only thing I do retard but what's wrong with skating?
>inb4 danger

That all sounds wonderful
>weed is gay
>people are gay
You are gifted beyond all relief, you just need some nifty hobbies, find some cool shows or movies or music scenes. Find something fun to build/ collect and improve on random skills. If you build your skill in anything it'll keep you busy and be fun and help you to eventually meet other successful people that will help you grow.
Don't be sad for quoting bad habits or not meeting people that probably weren't gonna be that interesting to begin with

You're a fucken man child thats why. Grow the fuck up and learn a man's sport.

This is true, though I have been considering martial arts, or boxing maybe tennis since I got a nice racket for free recently that's never been used

Get off Sup Forums you foolish fool.

That's crazy, women really are hoes.