>>72714987

I feel bad for Brendan, hopefully that 'witch' is gone from his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N5SdBKyQaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sounds like India may rejuvenate Brendan
Make Brendan Great Again

I think Brendan was always destined for JUST, sadly. I was watching the Mummy a few weeks ago and I noticed something. Even then, in his prime, it's like there's something missing. In his eyes mainly, just the way he communicates something about himself. He's not meant to be a star, he doesn't have the "it" quality. There's something broken inside of him. That said, he's a great actor, awesome comedic timing, really good in action scenes, genuinely a good guy and really fun to watch. But because he lacks the "spark" that real A listers have, normies have rejected him. The greatest tragedy is not his ex wife, but the fact that he will never be accepted in the one thing that he is not only great at, but loves.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N5SdBKyQaw

Unfunny forced redditor meme.

Huh. He seems quite pleasant and down to earth. Have we been memeing the wrong guy?

>it's like there's something missing. In his eyes mainly, just the way he communicates something about himself.
Give a specific example, I'm watching it now.

JUST

>Brenden sacrifices his ex to unfuck his shit

SPESHL OFFICER BWENDAN REPORTING FOR DUTY

>No temptations to get on to social media either?
I thought about it many times. I think it should help to serve a purpose beyond self-propaganda. If I have an opinion to share, I will try and do it through my work or speak directly to a journalist. Either that or I am just very lazy.
Do you read what's written about you online?
I think doing that is like opening a Pandora's Box. If there is anything that I need to know which is of my immediate concern then I am sure that someone will tell me about it.

iS HE REFFERRING TO CHAMCAHm`?

Truly, JUST

EL JUSTO

all is well

HERE'S JUSTY

Pain?

WHERE'S MY MONEY, BRENDAN? WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY??

IT'S COMING I SWEAR
JUST LET ME CALL DR GINO

Anyone got the Robocop image of Brendan as just a head and pair of lungs

we can't let you die yet brendan

>I-havent-been-to-a-place-as-exotic-and-interesting-as-India
>India
>No poo after 20 posts

JUST POO MY LOO UP

>dead or alive, Brendan, you're paying me