Abe gets Lucille'd, but Daryl tries to interfere causing Negan to kill Glenn too as punishment

Abe gets Lucille'd, but Daryl tries to interfere causing Negan to kill Glenn too as punishment

Damn son

So is TWD redeemed?

Who is Abe?

The mexican

Naw, shit is boring and poorly written. Only reason to watch it is the finales and they can't even get that right anymore.

Good play on what happens in the comics 2bh, incorporating Abraham and Daryl into the scene to make it even more tragic. Bravo Gimple.

Wrong. I actually watched it. Negan Lucilles all the penises of the male protagonists, saying only he gets to fuck the women now. Then he proceed to have a gangbang right there in front of them, and they love it. Maggie specially. Lori is also revealed to be alive, she was Negan's secret lover all along.

Stop spreading false rumors pls.

Goddamn it,how many times do you idiots need to be told? Abraham is not dying. Kirkman explicitly said that he regretted killing him in the comic books. Abe is going to act as a general for Rick in the war against Negan.

Sorry these are confirmed spoilers. Kirkman trolled you again.

Kirkman was just blowing smoke up our asses. Michael Cudlitz was already contracted as a regular for the whole season so they skipped his comic death and got their money's worth, now they'll kill him off in a season 7 premier cold open and credit him as a guest star.

why not just kill daryl too? his character is fucking pointless on this show.

Spoilers from where? I haven't heard this.

99% of the people who watch it are girls who watch it because they want to fuck him. Daryl is safer than Rick at this point.

Because Daryl and Dwight have to switch sides.

That's retarded, either Daryl should be killed for trying to intervene or Glenn should have been the one to try to intervene and get killed

Kill'em all and make a new show bout Negan and his cronies. They are going to need big changes after the ratings drop and the returned money to advertisers.

This is more interesting than just killing him for shock value. Having him be responsible for another major and well-liked character dying finally makes him weak and fallible to the audience. At least they're doing something different with his character.

Daryl has the female following. It seriously is more likely that the show would have Rick killed that Daryl.

Also it actually does fit the Negan character to just kill someone else for another person's attempted heroic act. He'd say "You shouldn't have done that asshole. Now you're losing two friends, bye bye Chinaman."

no, the fucking cliffhanger is iredeemable

JUST

The Spoiling Dead Fans posted it a while ago but it got removed. They are never wrong,

Anybody screen it?

In a comic con video Andrew Lincoln bitterly said "it's Negan's show now". Apparently Negan gets a fuckload of scenes while Rick gets the lowest amount he's gotten in the show's history. And Negan's actor says he does fuck-takes every episode through all the scenes he's in for the bluray. So even comic fanboys are blown out of the water.

I'm not an ovarian cancer riddled dyke I am pumped for The Walking Negan with interjections of Morgan kino at the Kingdom.

>Andrew Lincoln bitterly said "it's Negan's show now"
> Apparently Negan gets a fuckload of scenes while Rick gets the lowest amount he's gotten in the show's history
>And Negan's actor says he does fuck-takes every episode through all the scenes he's in for the bluray

holy fucking shit if this is true thank you based Gimple. Are there any flashback origin episodes, like they did with Governor in Season 4 and Morgan last season?

I'd fucking lose my shit if those guys who raided Terminus were an offshoot of the Saviors.

Probably fake but two for one seems fucking gimmicky.
This is Tyreese all over again.

No one is safe bro

This show has disappointed in adapting every character they attempt.
I'm sure Ezekiel is going to be lame. And that tiger is going to suck.

idgaf about some boon and his stupid tiger. I just want to see Negan fuck shit up

Didn't you watch the finale?
They already fucked Negan up

They fucked up the Governor. And the cannibals. What makes you think they'll get it on a third go?

>This show has disappointed in adapting every character they attempt.

Lmao this delusional comicfag

Shane, The Governor, Carol, Rick, Glenn....all way better than the comic versions.

So giving one-dimensional wacky cartoon villains some actual depth is them fucking it up?

Fuck off retard.

Ezekiel is lame in the comic. Were you really satisfied with a fat crying pussy that's only memorable for looking cool for 5 minutes? It's been years and the entire Kingdom is still a total non-entity in the comic. This is where I welcome filler with open arms. Same with more Negan, but that's just cause he's simply better than everyone else.

Well, there is that old saying, 3rd times a charm. But Governer and Terminites blew their counter parts away. Comic governer is a manlet fucklord dipshit.

not too bad, the worst was that cliffhanger, if not for that there'd be no issue

You niggers seem to forget that everything about Season 3 is dogshit compared to the Prison arcs in the scribble-books. Yes, even the Governor. He didn't get any "depth" until a couple Season 4 episodes, and even then you realize that he's just an evil asshole too far gone. Muh daughter was already done in Season 3.

t. marathoned the first 3 seasons last week

This sounds cool but only problem is we'll probably have to put up with some boring Sasha and Maggie scenes.

>terrible witch coven scenes

I can only hope thats offest with cool flashbacks about the Saviors origins