Tfw Sofia Coppola and Spike Jonze made movies about each other. Has this sort of thing happened before?

tfw Sofia Coppola and Spike Jonze made movies about each other. Has this sort of thing happened before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wZ6nnEmVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, Lost in Translation was so shit.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wZ6nnEmVQ

They've both worked with Elle

keep that waifu shit in containment threads

well memef

lmao

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

bump for real discussion

>real discussion
you're on the wrong board friend.
Only memes and capeshit company war threads get replies on this reddit board.

this fucking thread haha

her is the most normie depiction of social autistism i have ever seen. who the fuck would ever wish to develop any relationship with a voice only computer program.

Rewatched lost in translation last week.
It made me curious to know how much input he gave that film.
I never noticed before how much it actually feels like and has the sensibilities of a spike jonze movie.

>Both have ScarJo
Pottery

Have you seen another Sofia movie? Jonze and Copolla have a strikingly similar style.

youre such a fucking idiot if you dont think that the movie was about the intransience of love and the meaning of human relationships, what they consist of and how one could be created "artificially".

Imagine if you had somebody who would willingly listen to anything you said, who could try and help you with most things due to being super smart but not coming off as as such - that is literally the best basis for a good relationship, which the movie then takes a step further.

Youre literally a pleb if you dont see the parallels between Her and normal human relationships that we can have and how those influence us.

>normie
>in a critique
this fucking board. that's why I never go here I guess

lol u rite

Yes I have seen her other works.
I do notice some similarities but LiT has this "quirkiness" that her other movies dont.

Pretty sure he didn't give any direct input. The Giovanni Ribisi character is based on Spike btw.

Why was ScarJo so perfect in this?

>LiT: 9/0
>Her: 4/10

4/10
9/10