People you automatically want nothing to do with?

People you automatically want nothing to do with?

>Anyone with even one tattoo
>Any adult who belongs to any club
>Anyone who claims to have ADHD

anyone religious

anyone white who chooses to associate with nonwhites

OP

anyone who wants nothing to do with other people based on nonconformity to their arbitrary preferred behaviors

Dude an adhd diagnosis from when i was six is literally ruining my life, i fucking hate people who claim adhd.

Anyone who calls our President 'Drumpft'. Makes no fucking sense.

is this just a thread about pet peeves? dumb

>people that exist

Any stranger that complains about their medical issues in the first five minutes,

I belong to a tattoo club, and burgerking is really loosing its edge ya know?

ADHD is a meme to sell soccer moms drugs for their kids to compensate their lack of parenting skills

People who want nothing to do with people with a single tattoo

Drumpf was Trump's original surname before he decided it sounded too stupid and changed it legally to Trump.

>>Any adult who belongs to any club
this is a very good thing though?
the other two are autism tier

Anyone with tit/ass implants or work done to their face or whatever

belonging to something like a bike club or the freemasons is just fucking dog shit tier human

>reality

anyone

He isn't the one who changed it dipshit.

Doing that takes a special breed of retarded. Worst part is I've seen grown adults do this

>niggers
>faggots
>white people who claim to be tolerant and befriend minorities simply for virtue signaling
>Europeans
>Australians
>candadians
>anyone with a tattoo
>any boomer
>anyone who claims to have had a hard life

People who complain the whole time
People with white guilt
Niggers that can't speak proper

Forgot to add

>single mothers
>Kia drivers
>WV drivers, that includes you Audi
>anyone in sales
>feminists
>anyone who thinks Che was a cool guy
>anyone who likes Fidel Castro

Donald was never Drumpf, his grandfather changed the last name when he migrated to the US.

Pure misanthrophy
Kys then

>WV drivers
why?

>Europeans
>australians
>canadians

Are you fucking retarded? or just American

You don't feel bad about being a liar, correct??

Any trans people, anyone overly religious, people who work too much and only talk about their work

>feel you on that one
>naw there are some cool clubs. club soccer/football/basketball
>ya I get that one too. Like an excuse to be annoying AND pretentious at the same time. Most people with ADHD don't like to admit it.

With you regarding tattoos, OP.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

People that use the phrase 'virtue signalling' because its a buzz phrase now and its cool to be excessively terse.

>People that have a trigger
>People who dont have adhd
>OP

I like your thinking, Sup Forumsrofaganon. I have to admit that I have beguiled sexual favors from tattooed chicks over the years exactly because I shamed them for their tattoos "Why don't you have any tats, user?" they ask. "Because I have self respect and my peer group can go fuck themselves" or some variation of this dialog. Works every time.

Exactly

/thread

anyone who has an android phone
anyone who eats a LOT of mcdonalds/BK/taco bell
anyone who is really bad at video games

people that vape

Moms that have a kid with no dad

People with facial piercings, especially nose piercings of any kind. Most of the time it makes me think it draws attention away from their natural ugly features. I assure you- it does quite the opposite.

I think of the friends and family that have gotten tattoos, and I can say that all of them were not in a good place in their lives when they got them.

So that's what a tattoo is, for them. A permanent reminder of their lowest, most vulnerable point.

>pathetic faggots that cry because u don't like pixel shit indie games.
>any hipster faggot
>anybody with religious parents that still live with them

Some folks need a visceral reminder of their worst. Others benefit from forgetting. Different folks, different copes.

liberals, land whales and anyone that watches reality TV

Smokers, drinkers, blacks. Also, girls that listen shitty black music like rap, hip hop and shits..