Whats the verdict?

Whats the verdict?

whitegirlturntmusic/10

dropped it after one listen. sounds like old kendrick so its redundant/boring af

good, but it wore off quickly. I don't think it's something I'll keep revisiting over the years.

it's an OK album
I'd call it a polished deluxe version of untitled unmastered, mixed with what pleb rap sounds like in 2017
it's absolutely inferior compared to GKMC or TPAB tho

pretty fire yo
But the we wuz kings is strong in this one

TPAB > GKMC > UU > .80 > DAMN.

pretty fire but the we wuz kangz is strong in this one

It's sneakily his best.

It doesn't have a story. It doesn't have interesting production. It doesn't have classic iconic hits. But it has LAUGHING TO THE BANK LIKE AAAAHHH HAAAAA.

PLEB RAP INFERIOR TO REAL BLACK SOUL MUSIC RAP MY NYGGA XDDDDD

you're an idiot, GKMC sounds so fucking dated
you too

this

and that's where you're wrong kiddo
GKMC aged decently well
and I'm not saying here that it's not bad bc it's more consensual than what it used to do, I just think it's a bit underwhelming compared to expectations

I felt really disappointed with how the beats from Heart 4 repeated on the album. Otherwise it's okay, just lacks coherense and originality.

Best tracks
>FEAR
>DUCKWORTH

Worst tracks
>LOVE
>FEEL

Dumbest tracks (but it make a nigga laff doe)
>GOD
>BLOOD

7/10

Tpab > Gkmc > Damn > U.U > Section80

The real rating of Kendrick's discography is:

U.U. > DAMN. > TPAB > GKMC

I n c o r r e c t

NotasgoodasTPAB/10

Well, DAMN. might actually be better than U.U. Not sure yet.

Pleb opinion

How is feel a bad track?
Its probably the best on the album. Its the song that explains why this album even exists.

I wouldn't say any of em are bad, just the least good. Although I skip LOVE everytime. You're right though, not fear, its gotta be element. Even though love the hook.

>FEEL
>bad

wtf

JOHNNY DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL NO MORE

Aotysf, best rap project in what feels like ages, more replay value the atrocity exhibition, better beats and rapping as well.
Not as good as tpab, but leagues ahead his other projects.
TPAB>DAMN>GKMC

I skip LOVE too.
The intro to LOVE on Spotify is what makes me not skip it. But i rarely use spotify, so i always skip it on the album.

Best Tracks

>XXX

>LUST

>DUCKWORTH

Worst Tracks

>LOVE

>LOYALTY

>GOD

7/10 It's his worst album

Hey dude, if a 7/10 is someones worst album, then they must be doing pretty fucking good.

It's rap, who cares, it just sells a lot it shouldn't be taken very seriously