Girlfriend and I broke up Sunday

Girlfriend and I broke up Sunday
It was her decision. I still want to be with her. At least, I though I did until tonight.

We still share a two bedroom apartment. I moved into the spare bedroom. Her ex-boyfriend moved in last night. I told her I didn't want him living in my apartment, but she said it was her apartment too and she discussed it with our landlord and there is nothing I can do about it. She said, if you don't like it, leave.

I've been listening to them fuck all night. The headboard of my old bed is right up against the same wall the headboard of my new bed is against and there isn't any insulation between the drywall. I've been able to hear everything. They've been fucking all night and I've been crying my eyes out the whole time and she doesn't seem to care.

I tried to go to sleep, but she has been too loud. If finally got frustrated enough to just walked into their room about 10 minutes ago to complain about the noise and she didn't even stop sucking his dick while I was talking to them. I could tell by her facial expression that she was enjoying my suffering. It seems like she was getting an ego trip out of it. She just told me to get out.
So I got really mad. I just started taking pictures with my cellphone until her ex got up and shoved me out of the room. I took 5 pictures.

Unfortunately, only one of the pictures I took turned out. The rest were too blurry or they weren't in the frame because I was being pushed.
Here it is.

Knock the ex out and proceed to fuck her.

Shows the blurry pictures, OP.

This is so simple.

Go on Craigslist and go to the pet section. Adopt every cat and dog you can find and proceed to fill up the apartment with these animals. Don't clean up after them.

They'll be out in no time. And then you can roll around in their shit like the pathetic excuse for a man that you are.

Seriously, grow a pair.

At that moment I knew I no longer wanted to be with her. It wasn't her... It was him. I looked into his eyes and I knew at that moment what to do. I had never kissed a man before but it just felt natural. Out lips locked and she watched in a rage of confusion.

What do you mean, grow a pair? She broke up with me before she fucked him.

It isn't cheating.

I then did what I can only describe as blowing my love onto his face

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Coming onto Sup Forums with your bullshit problems. The fact that this is the place you turn to if proof that you're a failure. Why would she want to be someone so pathetic?

You're here too, faggot. Don't even think about acting all uppity while you're on this board.

Yeah but if you don't like it the first time the ex rolled in you should have best the ever living piss out of him and told him to get out of your house then he might have some reservations about getting tangled up in your business

How big was his cock?

Could you see her tits, pussy, or ass?

OP prove you even took a blury photo. BULLSHIT

OPs just a stupid bitch who didn't get his name put on their lease as a co-owner.

Wow what a cunt. Sorry OP.
You must be a bit of a fuckin beta though tbh.

Go in there mid fuck, kick the shit out of her ex whilst hes still naked, drag him outside and tell him if he comes back in that you will fucking kill him.

Whenever you cunt of an ex tries to speak to you or touch you, yell in her fucking face for her to shut her cunting whore mouth up.
Ise force to push her away if you like. Dont hit her though, real men dont hit women.

But using neccessary force is ok. No real alpha male would sit there and cry whilst she fucs someone in your house.

Stop payong your share of rent.
Move out asap.
Shes dumped you and fuced her ex in your house for the same reason that yu sit there and accept it.

You are pathetic beta. Its not oo late to make the change

>literally too socially retarded to just find someone and bang them instead
I didn't say "her", because as always, OP is a faggot.

OP you know what to do

This is really sad to hear OP... going through something like that would probably make me go insane, play music as loudly as possible or something, if she wants to do anything she wants because it's her apartment, then you can too. Do whatever you can to ruin their life, hide food, piss on the toilet seat, hell, why not move everything you own that you don't use often to a parents? I presume you have couches and shit you can take away, just anything to ruin them...

Low quality b8. Sage

>how big was his cock
>his cock is literally in Op's image

can't fix stupid, dumbass

My problem's not really with her boyfriend though. She's free to be with whoever she wants, I wouldn't want to get the shit fucked out of me for banging someone else's ex, because frankly nearly everyone has an ex. I can't help being jealous, but it doesn't seem like the right solution to be a dick to this guy.

I'm not in much a legal or financial position where I can get back at the person who's actually hurting me. Being able to kick her out would bring great satisfaction, but I'm just not going to be able to make that happen.

All I can do is sort out my living situation and get out of there. But I can't help how much it hurts to know someone you loved is just getting off on making you miserable? How come I loved her so much when she was such a heartless person all this time? What did I do to make her want to toy with me like this?

I'm all mixed up and I feel like getting violent is just going to make things worse. But I don't know what else I want to do in order to get my manhood back.

Women are whores. Get back at her by bringing some slut from a bar home and fucking her while your ex is in the apartment. Stop being a cuck.

>guy comes into you house and fucks your gf whilst your cry like a bitch in your room
>my problem's not really with her boyfriend though

How beta can you be?
Id do the same if i were your gf.

Find someone more attractive than her to fuck. Act amicable to her, but don't back down.
Thats how you get your "revenge". Do better, and absolutely take the higher ground (or at least ACT like that's what you're doing).

>The headboard of my old bed is right up against the same wall the headboard of my new bed is against

So, take away the bedroom wall and you literally had your head within arms reach of both of their heads all night and you've been listening to it? How the fuck could you listen to that all night without completely losing your shit?

>all you have to do is become his friend. you do that and i guarantee it will drive her insane.

>if i were your GF

Guys got a nice dick. No wonder she went crawling back.

It's a tough mental line I'm walking there. On one hand I feel like "alpha" dickheads who claim ownership over a woman even when they're no longer in a relationship with them are not the kind of person I want to aspire to be, but on the other hand he's also being an alpha dickhead who's not giving a shit about my situation either. So either I let one dickhead win or I be a dickhead myself.

It's not that his behavior doesn't bother me, I just don't want to be that kind of person, I wanted to be the bigger man. But really, it just makes me that much more pathetic to both of them.

I was raised to believe that sticking to my principles is what made me a real man. But that's not how it feels right now.

>i wanted to be the bigger man.

You arent, thats why she dumped yu for him
Keke

Fucking newfags

I did completely lose my shit. I've been weeping like a grandmother all night.

My heart is broken. It's clear to me now that breaking it was her intention.

Fucking trash the place, I mean destroy it, even your shit. Then go elsewhere even if it's on the streets fuck that bitch. If you legit want her back you're sick, plenty of loyal down to earth bitches out there

Frankly continuing to live with your ex is just a retarded move. You gotta get out of there.

Wow. You realize his dick is enormous right?

>actually given advice repeatedly ITT
>completely ignores it
>goes and cries in his room, complains about what others think of him
You don't want people to solve your problem, you just want people to fucking agree with you and justify your actions.

Well, it's up to you. Do you want to solve your problem or do you want Sup Forums to be a fucking yes man? Because I can guarantee, you're more likely to find your ex waking you up with a blowjob tomorrow than have Sup Forums laud you.

>weeping like a grandmother
Can't say I've ever heard that expression before.

lmao who cares about principles if they are doing anything they can to drive you crazy to get you out of there. "principles" dont matter when you're getting emotionally fucked by a girl you love. she doesnt respect you, why should you respect her?

I feel your pain, Op.

My wife is a fucking insatiable whore and I would divorce her if I could afford it. She doesn't work, so I would have to pay her alimony and she knows it. Last week I came home on my lunch break and walking in on my wife with her hands cuffed behind her back and cum all over her face. The bedroom window was open and I saw a two half naked guys running away in my back yard.

My sides actually hurt rn

Your fault for letting it go for 5 years without recognizing.

huh?

>I just don't want to be that kind of person, I wanted to be the bigger man.

Too late OP, you the "Little Manlet"...

Go get yourself a helmet

Easy. Use all of your inner strength to ignore and cope (Seeing as you're pathetic piece of shit an alcohol might be needed). Then become bros with the ex bf.

That isn't Op. I didn't post that.

There's been some good advice, some shit advice, I'm going over it and thinking about how to best approach it taking it all into account.

In the meantime I'm mulling over what happened and my own personal attitudes. I'm not asking people to agree with me, because my own view of myself is changing. I guess I'm just trying to settle, sort of talking to myself out loud while I figure it all out.

I think it's helping.

That'll be the cancer you didn't know you had until now.

>implying you aren't just LARPing your degenerate fetish online
kys cuck

>All this made up bullshit ITT

This thread is pathetic

5 years are required for alimony to be needed is the law where I'm from. Unless you live somewhere that's "marriage = 50/50", in which case fuck that shit.

Who the fuck is this guy? Op here, this isn't me.

Alpha solution
Find the sluttiest girl you can and bring her to your place. And make sure she's hot. Watch your ex fucking climb the walls. Don't be a pussy and bring some good Christian woman home either. The sluttier the better. Even a hooker will do

Just go in naked next time, and give it to her in the breeding hole she is having.. have a good cum in her will the the ex is getting sucked too.. after that he will not fuck her with your cum in her..

Fake and stupid

OP what you should do is sell her shit while shes gone. go to a hole in the wall pawn shop sell her shit get easy $$$ put some of your valuables in a storage unit(that way it makes it look like they went through everything), go back to your apartment make it look like a break in. report it and just decide to move out from there. trust me, ive done this before.

What kind of meta bullshit is this?
This is the real OP. This isn't me either.

Why the fuck are people pretending to be me?

None of this is me.

This is weird as hell.

Eurotrash detected.

Kill them both and burn the place to the ground. Never look back. Problem solved.

I'm pretty sure OP just left after posting this copypasta and everyone else is just trying to get some unresolved issues dealt with by piggybacking on the attention it got.

Who the fuck are you two faggots
I'M THE OP HERE

Sure you are.

OP here, I didn't post this thread. None of posts here are from me.

Fuck off. You are not Op.

Any more of this story I saw thread couple days ago but 404 before anything besides those 2 pics and little story

Would the real OP please stand up?

What do you want?
Revenge? Do active things that show her you don't care about her.
Resolution? Realize that her behavior makes her someone who isn't even worth caring about enough to want revenge.

There's your advice.

Fuck off, I'm the op and I don't even remember typing this

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
If you don't like fake, bullshit stories, what the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums? LARPing is what this board is for you fucking moron.

Stale pasta.

PISS RIGHT THE FUCK OFF IN A BUCKET
I AM THE REAL OP AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER STARTING THIS THEAD AND TYPING THIS

THAT IS NOT OP

I'M THE REAL OP

I live in New Jersey. We've been married for 6 years.

New Jersey only recently changed their alimony laws and I'm not familiar with the new changes. I've been resigned to my fate after the paternity test revealed both of our children are really genetically mine.

Either the real OP left a long time ago or his stuff is just mixed in with everything else and he's very confused.

POST FAKE ITT

Apocalypse Now.

It's not that big. It's about 6 1/2

trips determines the real op
I'll prove it to you guys that I'm the original poster.

Then worst case, you're only resigned until they're 18. That's still finite.
Beat case, you read up and it's in your favor.

Real OP here. A little confused but I guess this is just the shit Sup Forums pulls.

Fuck off.

Eminem - Kim, full blast. Roll out the room with your machete then slice n dice.

Fuck off already I'm the real op
Although I have no memory of even starting this thread

It sucks to be you, but I want to be the lover of a cheating whore so god damned bad.

Do this to her boyfriend in his sleep. That will show him.

Maybe you have multiple personality disorder. That would explain a lot, actually.

Dude iam so pissed and my heart feels broken while i read this, i hope for you that u will get over this situation and i try to forget your story becuz it will fck up my day thinking about this...

Dubs confirms it

Guy here is real opie

I want to have sex with Mari.

OP says trips confirm it here:
I'm OP

Kill them both with their backs turned and show us their severed heads,
With a timestamp

It doesn't work unless you're the real OP. Which is me, you fucking faggot.

Why does everyone want to be a massive faggot so badly?

Rolling for this

Until trips are rolled, remains the confirmed opie

every time they start yell "is fuckboi finished i'm trying to sleep" hopefully the ex will punch you, you get a restraining order order on him.

>samefag trying this hard to get thread screenshotted