Really makes you think

Really makes you think

This actually generates discussion, fag. Why are you against that?

*deletes thread*

does it really? just feels like instigating

Maybe you're too defensive.

True, there should be a reply feature or something though so that these posts could act as threads and keep the discussions in one place. If that feature existed, then this would be pretty damn autistic.

The threads are basically "let's talk about this album"

Why would you have two separate album discussions in one thread?

Nah man, everyone are entitled to their opinion nothing wrong about that, but it just feels like all the replies in these kinds of threads just follow the same formula as the original post *delete x* with a few comedic *delete op* *delete entire album* etc. thrown in there. But if actual discussions are started by these threads I have no qualms, it's just I never click them so I don't know. not OP btw

I see what you mean. They are kind of "click-baity"

Why are these threads always so fucking wrong. Why the piss would you delete cocking Momma? Easily one of the best from the album. Same goes for You Ain't Gotta Lie.

No these are literally "tracks that don't belong on an album" which is 100% sensible in a single thread.

It's just meta-gaming the system. Its an easy way to trick jaded fucks like Sup Forums users into a discussion. Why do you think costanza.jpg became so prevalent? Not because everyone loves Seinfeld

pretty fucking annoying huh?

who are you and Escape are both good songs eat my dicks both OPs

you're a bit delusional

and a bit retarded

welp i'm gay now

What's wrong with Who Are You?

Sense & Sensibility > whole album

traps aren't gay

OFF ON MY OWN LIVE MY OWN WAY

comparing it to that is kind of a stretch bro. memes become memes because they're repeated often and (sometimes) because their funny.
>tricking people into a discussion
like this user said who cares if its quality posts

you're just arrogant

we like to instigate memes to mock stupid people, in the best case scenario it's OP

i'm not joking there's a severe sense of arrogance in how you feel about your own opinions, it's not a good quality

I apologize for my blatant autism

Wow, not even trying to hide it huh

live through this

am i the only one hiding here?

Do you have any idea how many discussions have been had about Ride the Lightning? Literally go fuck yourself. That's why we have a metal thread.

Freedom of new threads on this board need to absolutely obliterated.

you need a hole in your life

Nobody except metal general likes metal general because all your insecurities about masculinity and "nigger music"

I know people are complaining about threads like this, but...
*removes sundome*

10/10 album?

Tough shit. We don't a thread for every random album some pleb wants to prattle on about. Go to fucking rym if you wanna endlessly rank songs. Or gee start a general for that shit holy fuck. People cannot handle handle the freedom here at all and it needs to be taken away.

Last night I was just abiut to save a thread and it got 404d for someone's absolute hirseshit sperg attack so I'm even more pissed off about this than normal. Not to mention I just spent half of last week banned for something I didn't even fucking do. This board needs a massive overhaul of privileges.

Wait, i see posts like this and i get called arrogant? Sup Forums isnt your personal board faglord

tell me more

You obviously have reading comprehension problems. Try again.

we talk about relevant/interesting music, things that are good, you know?

That's not the issue. It's making threads and I'm beyond sick of it.

I didn't make the thread. You get the fuck out of this thread if you don't like it. And I do "get out" by hiding this hirseshit but it 404d something I wanted to save and I'm especially pissed right now. So it's not always just harmless.

are you disappointed?

>i do "get out" by hiding this horseshit
im laffin

you mean who cares if you make worthwhile comments?

Yeah, Be Your Own Mod what? I'm fine with that but I do occassionaly have my limits and feel inclined to participate in threads like this that are about how to improve this place. Namely taking everyone's freedom away because they very obviously can't handle it.

do you really believe threads like this improve board quality? I mean, i feel you on the shitty threads but what you're suggesting is never gonna happen since freedom is a defining feature of this imageboard

*deletes Sup Forums*

you're living on it

I didn't make this thread but that's the intention. Too much freedom then. I think this board should be at least half generals and then yeah I'm sorry but there needs to be some limitation on new threads to prevent vandalism. I think if we start with a foundation of half generals then maybe it could just be a limit like one new thread every ten minutes or however that could be managed.

yes