Hey Sup Forums im 15 just dropped out of highschool, am i fucked?

hey Sup Forums im 15 just dropped out of highschool, am i fucked?

Not unless you begin studying or working asap, otherwise you'll be in the same situation except you're 25 in absolutely no time.

Reported and saged!

Work til you are 18 after that go to the air force like every stupid fucking idiot u retard

Not yet, that comes after you realize it is your only way to make money. You are a dumbass. There was a time when you could drop out of highschool and get a decent job. Now it is hard to get a decent job with a college degree. Better than it was 9 years ago but still not easy. People mainly look at the paper first because there is an oversaturation of people looking for good jobs that have experience and education. Youcan hopefully flip a burger and remember to ask if they want anything else with that order.

Not at all. Bravo on your escape.

*Air Force

any work suggestions?

You're a sad sad human.

A whole generation of youth eager to be livestock who's only ambition is to be some 1%er's house slave.

The tv clearly owns your sad little brain.

Get GED Join Air Force either active duty or reserve. Pick an AFSC that could be a job outside of the miltary so if you decided to leave you got experience in something. If you pick reserve become an ART where you can work on base as a civi, but also work the weeked for extra money.

not sure exactly what you're getting at

said the NEET

best advice you're going to get OP. I grew up near the Mountain Home AFB and it is the best bet for people in your situation.

Grow that floppy mustache with pride mang.

whats this image from pls?

Yea because it's not enough to be a total fucking economic slave, you gotta be a party to murder while selling yourself into literal government mind control too.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

continued the NEET

I left school at 14 and got into the plumbing trade at 17. I'm 20 and make 75k a year

checked

To bad your body is going to give up around 40

No it's brilliant get your GED done quick then hit up your local tech school/community college or Union hall you could become a journeyman in a trade by 20 making bank with zero debt

Hellblazer.

Said the slave who honestly thinks calling someone young and free is insulting.

Suck more of that delicious 1% cock you rube.

yeah, he'll have to give up that high intensity plumbing job, no more swinging from pipe to pipe

CONFIRMED NEET!

Yes. Why the fuck did you drop out?

High school was too hard? Pathetic. Someone has to clean public toilets though.

u are now kek

just didnt work for me

> 37, patent and home owner, girl is 24 and hotter than you'll ever get.

Sorry slave, reality isn't like the tv told you.

>damage control
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

bullshit, you're just too lazy

>criticizes the system
>claims to use a system tool as a source of personal wealth
kysf

well, i didnt want to say it because it sounded gay but its more of a social anxiety deal than laziness.

well your employment options without a degree put you in more of a service role where you're going to have more interaction with people, not less.

yeah but im okay with that if it means i make money

Yea. Refuting your bullshit 1% invented stereotype is "damage control."

Suck more of that slaver sick with pride and gusto.

"Least I got a jerb!" /slurp slurp slurp

> claims we're in a mine field, points out mines from the far side

Fixed that for you. But whatever, keep doing belly flops. I'm well out of blast range.

Or you could think outside begging the 1% to economically Fuck you?

lol you've got nothing but your hand and some lotion in your mother's basement. Patent my ass, you couldn't patent anything.

well then finish high school and go to college dumbass, that's going to make you a helluva lot more money. Get a comp sci degree and you can be a total recluse making a lot of money in programming.

>being this retared

>claims to be a 1%
>criticizes the 1% in his maymays
you're not smart either yeah?

ikr? you would have to be pretty retarded to think plumbing is hard on the body

> believes the MSM narrative so hard he literally mocks and rejects living refutation of its assertions

MFW

Half right. But you don't need to pay anyone to learn to code and no one paying for code gives a shit about anything but results.

> Foolish slave doesn't see the difference between sufficiency and gluttony.

News flash, you can evade slavery without being a slaver. It's called technology and the middle class. Look into both.

lol you're just rambling now. You ain't got shit ya useless NEET. Fucking parasite living off of a mother who is so very disappointed...

prove me wrong, patent-baby

>Still being this retarded

oh sure, being a plumber is sooooo rigorous that only the mightiest of men make it to 40 in the crushing field of PLUMBING

Only if he's drinking like a comrad.

Easy 55-60 and then a few years hanging on as a consultant or supervisor. It's a real career.

> Demands dox to protect mythology rather than entertain the possibility of having be manipulated by rich people.

Keep plugging that work ethic, slave.

lol he got nothing folks but his imagination

Plumbing has you working in awkward positions which is hard on knees back and neck. They also lift allot of heavy and awkward stuff. Furthermore they are exposed to toxins and chemicals. Most plumbers get chronic back neck and knee pains when they get older.

go fuck yourself under educated faggot.

> he won't post his passport on Sup Forums, he says tv lies for profit, he couldn't possibly have a point >.>

You ever think about how sad your level of faith in the tv and the rich is?

Clearly not yet.

Where does this unshakable faith come from?

I know for a fact it doesn't come from evidence or logic.

>what I imagine plumbing to be
sure kid

lol the patent baby said something about evidence?

>Still being a fucking retard

> Says the sad rube that overtly rejects his opponent's very existence.

Who's straw manning who again? Who keeps calling the guy in his late 30s a neet? XD

> All I gotta do is demand proof of identity on an user image board and I win.

Thanks for not refuting any of my points though :)

We both know I'm right judging from your empty mockery only responses.

Look at what you are asserting.

You aren't just calling me a liar, you are saying that no one like me is even possible.

And why? Because it would mean that rich people are scamming everyone.

Think that though.

samefag patent baby