Give me your honest opinion on amy shumer

Give me your honest opinion on amy shumer

i want to fuck her

American trash

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

She's a goddess. Undeniable proof that women can be hilarious (and sexy at the same time).

Id fuck her. Other than that ive never seen any of her material so the only reason I dislike her is because she was a hillary shill.

these two are sufficient to describe how Sup Forums feels about her

She should be drug out into the street and shot

Fat, dumb, bad comedian, ugly, relative of some political jackass who deserves the gas chamber... just trash.

SLOPPY .SEEN HER IN CONCERT JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO. I WAS FIRST ROW, ABOUT A FOOT AWAY FROM HER. HER FACE IS A MESS, CAKED ON FOUNDATION. BAD DOUBLE CHIN. AND SHE SMELT LIKE STALE PISS. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY WAITRESS BUT IT WAS HER. SHE'S ALSO A BIG BITCH. I WOULD SAY 5'10" AND 220 .

shes ok i guess

agreed.

agreed.

So much this!

ha ha, go home "Cartman"

Sup Forumstards would fuck anything, doesn't change the fact that she's trash.

Fat, dumb, not funny at all, ugly, over rated and over exposed, not funny, trashy.

Having said all that I would still fuck her

Wow hate much.stale piss?

She's trash and I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.

I liked her early material, even if it was a little cringeworthy. The problem with self deprecating humor, though, is it makes it hard to be self righteous after, which she tried to do. Now she just seems to be trying too hard. She lost me.

wut

>drug out

JUST TELLING THE TRUTH. MY GF BOUGHT TICKETS TO HER CONCERT FOR XMAS (WTF??? I NEVER EVER SAID I LIKED HER) AND IT FRONT ROW AS A SMALL ARENA. THE FIRST FEW ROWS WERE BAR SEATING SO AMY WAS LIKE A FOOT AWAY FROM ME. EVERY TIME MY WAITRESS PASSED BY I SMELT STALE PISS. I THOUGHT IT WAS HER UNTIL AMY LITERALLY HAD HER FAT PUSSY A FEW INCHES FROM MY FACE AND I TOOK A WHIFF OF STALE PISS.

I WAS ALSO SUPRISED SHE'S ONLY MID 30'S. LOOKS 50

Ugly, not funny, horrible personality and she steals jokes. I don't understand why people like her. Definately would not bang.

the leather special was great, reddit fags got so upset they voted it down to one star on netflix. dumb fucks don't realize that this was a given thanks to the SJW faggots...lol

>She should be drug out into the street and shot
That would be unsanitary. When slaughtering a pig, you must always be able to keep the carcass clean after. You can still do it outside, but doing it in the street's just asking to lose meat.

So she had the foresight to see how big of a fucking train wreck Trump would be?

I guess she's not all bad.

kekity kek

NETFLIX SHOULDN'T LET YOU RATE A MOVIE UNTIL YOU FUCKING FINISH WATCHING IT.

Ugly, fat, but funny.
Would bang, if it was in the anus.

got your SJW caps lock on faggot....lol

lol....closet homo?

S

HUT THE. FUCK UP. WORRY ABOUT YOU OWN. DAMN PROBLENS

Calm down cunt

so the people that legit hate it and aren't going to finish it don't get to vote? seems like a really fucking stupid way of getting an idea of how good something is.

I would bust my nuts furiously inside this every night and much, much more if she asked me to

If fucking a fat chicks anus makes me a closet homo, than I have been a closet homo more than a few times, I'm not going to lie.

HER SHOULDERS ARE WIDER THAN YOURS AND I BET SHE WOULD BEAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU. AND I DOUBT SHE SHOWERS.

>implying Killary wouldn't have been a trainwreck
You should ask for a raise, being a shill seems like hard work.

ive fucked chicks way uglier and far more poorer than her. id fuck the shit outa this bitch, id love to hate fuck her and slap her around a bit

notech, is that you?

FUCK YOU NIGGER. IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE FULL THING YOU LAZY FAT BASTARD, YOU CAN'T RATE IT FAT ASSHOLE. SO FUCKING LAZY YOU ARE EVEN LAZY AT BEING LAZY,

Udderly disgusting.

Ugly annoying bitch who thinks she is funny, but isnt.

gonna cry faggot...wait u already are...lol

i never said anything about trump you stupid fucking cunt and i hope trump runs america into the ground.

I despise her and her comedy.

Her old, routine punchlines (all of which involve either sex or vaginas) get old very quickly.

>notech

OK FAT ASS. ENJOY YOUR DAY HERE NO LIFE BALDING FAT FUCK UNEMPLOYED 50 YEAR OLD. WHEN YOU FUCK ANY CHICK WE TALK, UNTIL THEN STFU.

fucking lol...great answer user

Honestly shes a potato.

Kys

I'd work over her butthole for an hour or two with one of those ribbed plunger handles

But that's not my name, friend. It's Dave.

hehe get triggered faggot. i didn't vote for shit and i'm not watching that fat white carlos mencia talk about her stinky pussy for any period of time.

would totally fuck her but shes not funny.

POST YOUR PIC. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

1. Is she a shitty feminist/comedian? Yes
2. Is she chubby/fat? Yes
3. Would I still fuck her? Yes

I'd fuck her. Fat, ugly bitches will do some nasty shit. Bet she eats ass and loves to be posed on...

holy shit it is notech

>My vagina smells disgusting!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Plz kys?

her fucking you would be really funny because it take her an hour to find your dick

She doesn't understand how to be crude in a funny way, she's just regular cringy crude.

woah slow down boy

I'm not your friend, pal.

TAKE IT EASY HARRY. SHIFT'S OVER YOU FAT NIGGER.

All bullshit aside I know nothing of her career, but I do know for a fact I'd like to toss her salad

Average looking and average comedian. She was way more funny earlier in her career before she blew up.

I'd force her to take all five of these big balls up her ass

Marry/Kill.

Explain why you would marry whoever you choose. And how you would kill whoever you choose.

someone shoop her nude

What's wrong with her chin, tho. Always concerned me