Best way to an hero and make it look like an accident?

Best way to an hero and make it look like an accident?

what does an hero mean

to take ravioli on the go

Cunt are you even speaking english? Fucking hate this autistic site sometimes

leave then

don't return

>Get bottle of vodka,
>drink big gulp,
>spill on clothes,
>pour throughout car
>go to highway
>dont wear belt
>drive very fast into pole or oncoming truck
>die

Fuck you faggot lurk moar

Swerve in to an oncoming car. No one would think it's on purpose

this is so fucking gay, imagine your father/mother driving the car
now imagine your mother trying to help this fucking faggot who just jumped on the car
now imagine she didnt have a camera in her car and she has to go to court to explain how did that sucidial idiot ended up with broken spine

He just wants to die idk what your story has to do with it

Go hiking and jump off some rock? Also eco-friendly.

"Accidental" overdose.

when you want to kill yourself just dont be a fucking dick at the same time
fuck man, there were threads how to blow your head off in the way that your family wont have to clean your brain
going out with style is something too abstract apparently, personally if i REALLY had to kill myself i would simply join some military unit like lions of rojava or something like that and kill a bunch of ISIS members before getting killed in battle

climb a mountain jump off a cliff. Hope you don't live in Arabia

Lol you make it sound so easy

Pulling a hard left vs spending a couple years walking around with goat fuckers. Tough choice

I'm imagining I didn't actually read this retarded post

Roll down stairs. Stab self in neck. Crawl around for a bit.

try kick donald trump in the nuts

Imagine your mother dying is her sleep tonight because you didn't reply to this post

Car is more risky and that other driver could get seriously fucked up himself from that idea, if that's something you care about that is.

How about driving a low to the ground sort of car into the back of a semi instead. Everyone treats semi drivers like shit to one degree or another so making it look like you were speeding up really fast to overtake him and fucked up. Looks much more accident-ish, so truck driver probably won't let it fuck with him too badly. If the car is at just the right height you'll get decapitated which is a 100% chance compared to hitting the other car and surviving with huge and winding up with debilitating pain and get put in a suicide watch.