Is it infected Sup Forums

Is it infected Sup Forums

nope

put some honey on it and drink some milk

Hmm it seems like it might be. Id get a sharp knife, make a small incision on the wound and rub vinegar into it. I know it will hurt but it will help stop it from getting too bad, just trust me op.

So cut out the infected bit and pour vinegar into it?

Yes. You'll want to sterilize the vinegar first by microwaving it for about 4 minutes on high.

Nono no dont cut it out, thatll make things worse. Just make a cut along it

Yes I can make out the AIDS.

This

You need cipro. drink that for a few months and you will be ok

Will apple cider vinegar work?

you gon die!

That is the only kind that will.

Thanks Ollie

The autism on this board is fucking incredible. OP, if you have an ounce of common sense in you, do NOT, repeat, DO NOT do anything that these b/tards are recommending you do. Instead, do this:

1. Wash infected area GENTLY with warm soap and water for about a minute.
2. Pat area dry GENTLY.
3. Apply Neosporin. Get a little tube from Walmart. If you want, first, get a ball of cotton and dap the infected area with some rubbing alcohol.
4. Apply band-aid.
5. Leave the area ALONE. Do NOT rub or scratch it.
6. Do this every day for 3-5 days. If it's not getting better, go see a doctor.

wtf dude are you trying to make things worse

Reported
Enjoy the b& faggot

>everyone lies except for me

and as to you, it's just a tiny scratch, you fucking pissy. wash it with clean water every now and then and it will be ok

Wouldn't vinegar help clean it out better though?

Youre fine, i had much worse and it happens to me like 10 times a year during summer when do stupid shit bike riding. Sometimes it stacks up into a hard sticky orange ball kind of like tree sap and i rip it off, stacks up like 10 times and eventually heals

Cauterize it with a red hot spoon. That is what Rambo would do.

Yea, but what would brian boitano do?

Ray Romano would do it