I have biiiig chewing trouble when i take Molly or extasy, u have any advices/tips ?

I have biiiig chewing trouble when i take Molly or extasy, u have any advices/tips ?

Already try : Chewing-gum , ear plugs, coffee sticks, cigarette filtre

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/?st=j0tjepz1&sh=017eb798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Magnesium Glycinate 200mg

6hrs before
2hrs before
2hrs after

My jaw clenching basically stopped

Drink more water. Take sips of water every now and then.

Yeah I read about that, so its working ?

Quit doing drugs you fucking loser.

Worked really well for me, even the first time. Results can be better with daily use of supplements, but I'd only bother with that if you're dropping regularly.

Only taking pills from time to time, but thx mate i will try

This. The amphetamines increase metabolism a lot and it burns up your nutrients really fast. Magnesium and potassium are what keep your muscles in best working conditions.

While you're at it, get some 5htp and grape seed extracts. That helps preserve the neurons youre trying to burn out with excessive drug use.

The full supp kit it took was as follows:

6hrs before:

2hrs before:
Na-R-ALA 100mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Grape Seed Extract 100mg
ALCAR 500mg
EGCg 400mg
CoQ10 100mg

30min before:
Antacid 500mg

2hrs after:
Na-R-ALA 100mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Grape Seed Extract 100mg

4hrs after:
Na-R-ALA 100mg

Before Sleep:
Melatonin 5mg

Before sleep each subseqent night (3 total):
5-HTP 100mg
EGCg 400mg

Best. Roll. Ever.

Forgot to mention theres a really good reddit post that goes into detail about why all of these are good

Just walk around everywhere with your mouth open as wide as possible so your teeth never touch. If anyone asks what's wrong tell them you're just really psyched to be hanging out with them.

Can u find it ?
Impossible. Just impossible. My jaw juste wants to break itself

Stop taking molly/x.
It's not rocket science people

Bit of a read, but:
reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/?st=j0tjepz1&sh=017eb798

I just realised that it doesnt mention antacid, the purpose of which is to lower the acidity of your stomach before you take the MDMA, allowing you to absorb more of it

Man you look like a freaking expert
Will read the Reddit post thx again

Safety first, I was skeptical that these would make much difference at first, after trying them can say it's akin to having a heavy night of drinking and waking up with absolutely no hangover.

And have u anything for palpitation after smoking weed ?

If you get tachardiya, try breathing exercises
If you keep clenching your teeth, try benzosz other than that it's tough shit you're gonna have to deal with it

its called gurning you daft cunt, its part of the ride. man up.

Chewing gum works too
I don't know any cures for that, just chill out in a comfortable place where you're not being hotboxed with smoke and drink water. I've had the same problem.