Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

need some serious advice here,
got a dick, got a wet gf,
but cant manege to last longer than 2min
found on the web that you can train your pc-muscle to overcome this f*cked-up problem.
trained alot, but dont understand how to use the pc-muscle during sex? so now i got overfocused and stil no improvement
any advice?
other remedies are also very welcome

thx

Yes, OP, orgasm control for men is possible. Takes a LOT of work and multiple attempts but well worth it. Your gf has GOT to understand what you're trying to do, too. Incl her and it'll be fun. Search "male multiple orgasm" for more info. Entire books written on it. I don't go for all the "tantra" aspects, but I'm here to tell you I've personally gone 3 hours sex sessions. Whole body orgasms. Nothing quite like it.
Keep at it. It's a mind thing, too. Be patient. Tell your girl to be patient, too.

Biggest thing you can do to last longer is to chill. Don't focus so much on how long you're lasting, breath and enjoy yourself. Be in the moment. If you come, you come, there's plenty of other stuff you can do to make her feel good and there's always round two.

Stop thinking and obsessing about it and I guarantee you'll last longer.

Had the same problem OP, and inadvertently stumbled upon kratom which actually works amazing. You can pretty much fuck as long as you want, and it doesn't interfere w/ the ability to get a hard on. There are downsides obviously. It's essentially an opioid so 1) it can be addictive and 2) it can start to affect libido after taking it awhile. It can make it hard to actually cum, and sometimes you have to really focus on that in order to finish. If you don't do it daily you won't experience all the negative side effects. I've lasted 30 min to an hour on kratom easily.

you love her too much
hate her and abuse her like the trashy fuckwhore she is
you'll stop caring and just jizz whenever it comes naturally

Ayy it's not a fucked up prob- it's normal to get excited and blow, lasting longer takes practice. Also rub one out alone before going at it with her ;]

thanx user,
at the moment she understands, but i can see it in her eyes she wants more.
i'm open to everything, unfortunatly she's not and only desires my dick...

I clench my ass muscle throughout the whole intercourse - last for around 25-30 minutes.

Also it somehow pushes more blood into the head of your cock so it will grow bigger - therefore she will like it more

thx, ill give it a try if i can find some here (europe)

You was Virgin before her? She was Virgin before you? Since when you two have sex?

tried that before but my dick mostly it hurts when getting to round 2. dont know if thats normal, so basicaly i have 1 shot a day...

yes, she's my first
were together for a year now and i see it bothers her, although she never said it directly

better git gut asap faggot before she finds a nigger and cucks you.

She will get more once you master your own orgasm. The key is to separate ejaculation from orgasm. It's possible. I mastered the technique years ago. It's why I could go 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, with my gf. I'd have multiple full-body orgasms, but not ejaculate, until I wanted to do so. Then, when I did ejaculate, it was incredibly powerful. Life altering, really. You feel great because you have the control over your own body, and, by extension, over her body. She will submit to your control when you're fucking her like this. Of course, take breaks to pleasure her, etc. Just search online, buy one of the books on the technique.

The key for me was learning how to separate ejaculation from orgasm. Once I got over that hump, my world expanded.

Drugs

i understand where you going...
sometimes i think she's really into that, but i guess i do love her to much for that

She only uses me as a sex toy, b-but, but I love her!

God can you stop being such beta fag?

>dick mostly it hurts when getting to round 2. dont know if thats normal, so basicaly i have 1 shot a day...
sensitive nancy detected.

>Jerk off in restroom
>after you nut eat her pussy abd kiss till you get hard again and fuck
This is common knowledge for anyone who isn't a virgin

where did you learn to master this?
tantra?

Mmm i has the same problem with my first gf but now i get Better. We try a lot of position and i learn to control my anxiety. I talk a lot about this with her.

Now i last around 10 to 30 min.

Is a mind thing.

Buy stimulants, take zinc supplements, wear a cock ring, use a toy

Once I stopped worrying about orgasming too early I discovered I could go multiple times. Never could when I was really resisting it but then again I'm also on stims and shit.

at least i try to do something about it

Oh, drink as much water as you can stomach when you're taking a lot of stims. Not just for health reasons, you'll be bigger and last longer too

>where did you learn to master this?
>tantra?
From a book. I never bought the book, actually, I was paging through it at a bookstore irl. Years ago. I think I was too embarrassed to purchase it, so I stood there for 20 minutes or so during lunch one day reading, flipping through. It was a very short book and filled with fluff. One of those typical business/self-help type of things. But, the techniques are dead on accurate. I think any man with the will to do it can do it, with a patient partner, too, of course. Because there is a learning curve, the man has to be in control of it, there is a lot of starting/stopping at first, to slow down, pinch off the orgasm as needed, etc etc.

So, there are just some very simple techniques to master. I didn't need the book. I took the handful of things I needed to know and went from there. This is years ago, user. If I were to guess I think maybe it took me several months to master with my gf. No longer than 6 months, if I recall.

Take lyrica. I did and could not cum.

Jack off if you know you're gonna fuck her that day. Personally find it harder to cum a second time if it's like an hour or two beforehand. Might help I dunno.