Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help
>Be me
>be with this girl that I love
>we were each others world
>we move in together, all is good
>after a few months go by we start to fight
>we make the mutual decision to break up for our own benefit
>before letting the few months go by to let myself get over her I rush into a new relationship
>this girls nice, she's pretty
>but we don't have that connection
>it always feels like something's missing
>I've gotten over the other girl by now but still no connection
>she's cousins with some of my really good friends
>don't know how to say it isn't working out
>she seems to get clingyer by the day
>I need a way to keep my close friends and let her down gently without her flipping out and spreading shit about me
>been trying to think of ways for weeks and nothing's working
I need your help Sup Forums, how do I break up with this girl I have no connection with and still keep my friends and my reputation (I live in a very small town so everyone knows everyone and gossip gets about)

Shite on her floor

Not an option in a small town but Thanks anyway

"I don't want to be with you anymore. It's over. I am sorry." Either say that, or keep dating her until you can't, which will hirt her much, much more. You don't need to give a reason. You just need to tell her that it's over.

Just stay with the anguish, find connections and don't give up so quickly.

I think anons point is it doesn't really matter what you do. she's clingy so if her current relationship ends, the one she probably talks about nonstop to her friends/family, she'll end up talking shit about you

That shouldnt be an option in any town

Make her break up with you
You seem like a big enough retard that you couldnt possibly fuck up making a girl stop liking you

I want to assume you're in highschool because that's how you act so I'd usually suggest getting a friend to pants you and show the world your tiny weiner so she'd break up with you out of embarrassment but since you insist you're an adult do it in the Walmart of your shitty town so all your peers can witness your petty bullshit

Be a man and dump your bitch and all her beta cousins, she's probably cucking you anyway you fucking faggot

It's been 3 almost 4 months now and still nothing mate, I've tried finding some connections but there's nothing, every other girl I've been with there's been at least something, she's a really sweet girl, but I there's nothing to go of, I don't feel the same way she does, not even close to it

Murder her and her parents and move to Florida

That seems to be the only logical solution

See this is what I'm on about, making her break up with me, but not in a way where I'm waving my dick around a supermarket maybe, and it's a small enough town that there isn't a Walmart, I'm 21 and she's 17 by the way, done wth highschool years ago but I'm really open to suggestions on how I can make her break up with me

Whyre you so fucking gay

Just get caught sucking cock I'm sure that won't be hard for you

See that's another issue, I really don't want her to get hurt in the situation, cause then that backfires on me in a small town like this, where il have to live for atleast the next few months

If you knew how much being a dick can hurt you in a small town like this you'd know my struggle mate, these people can ruin you, it's like a town of SJW's

"I'm sorry baby, but my country needs me right now. I have to join ISIS. And while I am praying and fighting for Allah and Prophet Muhammed, I dobt think that leaves much room for me and you."

Just tell her the truth plain and simple

Kek

How would I go about that in a way that won't hurt her? Like maybe a little but not too much, I'm talking this girl is "look at my man and il scalp you" clingy

This

God, how fucking small is your town? You breaking up with this girl will be the the hottest news for a few months?

Op what you gotta do is just stop talking whenever you're around her, or say simple one word sentences and always look depressed near her but your normal self around others. If she does like you she'll see she's "hurting" you and break up. Its a win win.

Well for someone like me who doesn't have family around the town, and her whose family take up a lot of the town yeah it would be, like I wouldn't be able to show my face in there for a few weeks until it dies down a bit, this is why I normally date outside my fucking town

OP lives in Buford, Wyoming

Now that's an idea, noted user thank you

Worked for me Sup Forumsro, no problem

Completely different country

Tilt Cove, Newfoundland then
The joke was that Buford has a population of 1.. Tilt Cove has 4

Funny joke

The towns population is about 600-650, about 100-110 are 1st and second cousins to this family, and they're a pretty well known and I guess pretty respected too, I have 2 cousins here that's it

There's no connection because there's no challenge. How about you just get over your own mental bullshit. Why is the shit not obvious to everyone, I mean it wasn't obvious to me 15 years ago either but still the stupid emotions you get from the relationships are so fucking predictable it's a joke

What do you mean by challenge? Like she was too easy to get?

wtf was the point in writing the first half of that greentext, it has nothing to do with the scenario you are in, i bet you fucking puke words on your tests to make them longer don't you?

Yeah I used to do it too when a chick would really dig me it would turn me off a little bit because my subconscious is going there must be something wrong with her if she likes me so much, like why she's so desperate. Meanwhile we've all been on the other side of that too where you just really like someone and you want to make them happy so you come off desperate. We like a little bit of a challenge that's part of the game.

If I was you I try to think about her in a different light and maybe take advantage if someone who's crazy about you for a while. Not take advantage in a bad way. Just look at the good side of someone who's more into you than you are into them.

To kind of explain that I went from a girl I really liked and rushed into another relationship without giving it time I suppose

its called a rebound kid, nearly everyone has this

That makes a lot of sense actually, there was no thrill of getting her, she just hopped in, some helpful insight there user but I'm not the type to take advantage even in a good way unfortunately

You're still fucking gay lol

You have to just tell her. I did this recently too and it's awkward but just do it and be nice about it as I'm sure you will. Then, just wait and the awkwardness will soon pass.

She'll feel bad but you can't ruin your days because you're afraid of giving someone some temporary sadness. This is a fact of life and one day if you ever have kids you'll be glad to have the strength to do things like this, because it's the same thing. You'll need to say no to your kids when it breaks their little heart, and they'll cry and be very sad, and you will have caused it...but as the adult you'll know that you've made the best decision for them.

This decision you're facing now, will teach you to be a better parent...you need to take this step.

Growing is hard, do it.

fuck OP just break up with her, if they are really your friends they wont give a shit