How do I score weed, Sup Forums?

How do I score weed, Sup Forums?

Go to that shady part of town and look for black dudes standing on a corner trying to make eye contact with people passing by (they're dealers).

Or go to a club/bar where punkers/rockers/skaters go and talk to people.

Move to a state with legal/medical weed and help a farmer trim bud. Work 8 hours and you get a fuck load

Literally just go ask someone. A LOT of people smoke weed.

Literally walk by anyone whos smoking weed and ask for some. Or if you work in a trade, chances are someone there smokes. Ask them.

Or you could get a "legitimate" greencard and buy weed from dispensaries

not sure. my mom buys my weed for me from a friend of hers.
>yes, i'm serious

Its really easy nowadays, you could even score off social media. Just watch out for narcs.

Get a minimum wage job nigga

Nice dryer lint

Looks like brick weed looool

looks like it came straight off the boat from some 3rd world country. find a better plug. I'd still smoke it though. Weed is weed.

nah thats og kush no stick or seeds fuckbois

>weed is weed

Bud is still good weed. Ftfy

Or thc trychomes HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Still not high grade, but its better than shake

shake isn't a quality of weed. it's just the small pieces of what's left over from the bigger nugs.

Theres probably a few hidden in there. Only the dankest shit has visibile trichromes

That's a high quality strain grown pretty well and then stamped into a brick to conserve space during trafficking. Y'all bitches are complaining about asthetics.

yeah but its still shit quality but itll get you high. like i said, weed is weed.

you didnt really fix anything for me. you just made a completely different statemtnt. bud is just slang for weed.

you faggots just never seen good weed keep smokin those seeds

>brick weed is high quality weed
Good one user

not nessicarily. often times medical dispensaries will sell the shake from their top-tier weed for significantly cheaper simply because people don't usually want the small pieces, for the looks.

by not being fucking stupid

some of it is shit quality*
also stems & seeds
do you get those with dispensary grade shake?

not true, the weed i get has visible trichomes and it's probably mids at best, pic related

True, but the best quality weed has even more

>score weed

Take a knife and delicately slice short sections of the weed, very shallow slices are important here too,

Yes, but if mids at best has trichromes then anons nasty brick weed HAD to be low quality

>skoar

lol probably. it'd still get the job done though. might be compressed but there's still trichomes in there somewhere

omg op don't start injecting yourself with drugs

you'll become one of those reefer addicts we hear about in the news

That looks pretty good to me.
I haven't seen brick weed in a while but it was hit or miss. Sometimes it was shit, sometimes it was really good.
The best weed I ever had looked like absolute shit.

Looks like shit but itd still get you high

>inb4 jenkem

Niggers

Go to a head shop, buy a pipe and ask someone on your way out for a hookup, tell them you just moved to the area and need a connect for some of that devils lettuce

Ahhh smoking seeds, that takes me back

About to pick up some blue dream soon, how is it?

Solid advice

Go to mudslime neighbourhoods

Depends on state/country tbh. If you live in a weed legal state like Washington look up online some dispensaries.
If you live in a place where its illegal. try going to your local hood, find the closest black guy and he'll take care of the rest lel.

Grow it, it's fairly simple, and easy to keep a secret, in a small corner of a bedroom even

its that fire man

Go to a black or predominantly white neogiborhood instead

Its not that simple, and its really expensive

>almost more stems than weed

i injected 1 whole marijuana and i've been gay ever since.

Drugs are for losers with no life

pure ignorance
people use drugs all the time and live successful lives. my barber is a coke head and does his job great. youd be surprised how many "normal" looking people use drugs. a lot of them enhance your abilities.

Reckless drug abuse is for losers

>find your nearest stoner
>ask him where to buy weed
>buy weed

It's not really that hard, OP.

>proceeds to post untrimmed outdoor garbage

Wouldnt pay more than 10 for an 8th of that trash