I've not found anyone like that irl.
Makes me sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!n1dCACIJ!KXeo2KFqPxvt0pOYpPL8eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too thick?

Terrible and childish af

>i want a girl with mental health problems

No you really don't. Trust me.. I've been there.

>Like really thin. Like basically flat.

I don't understand if you're a neckbearded fat virgin trying to convince himself about an anorexia fetish, or you just wanted a 2D waifu (basically flat).

You into dick?

Kik

10/10 would disappoint

Not fat, not a virgin, waifus would be rad but I just find fat people disgusting and have been thinking lately how I really dig flat grils

So hot. Op kill yourself

Moar and/or suace plox

Fug

OP must live in America

Not saying everyone's a hambeast, but I want like a-cup at max

no
too ugly

mega.nz/#F!n1dCACIJ!KXeo2KFqPxvt0pOYpPL8eQ

Kek you go to uni with this chick?

like this?

She's a senior in high school, just turned 18 about 4 months ago. I'm a classmate.

Skinny is best

21? Looks 35.

nope, 21

Either this guy is shooting blanks, or it's low calorie cum that skeleton is guzzling

What's her name?

Having a friend is good, it's such a waste when you only eat half a bird, and the other half gets thrown away

You want girls to suffer anorexia for your pleasure?
Grow up to be man enough to EARN someones affection first, see if you can pic later.

Go to see Ghost in the Shell and steal a poster or a cardboard standee of Scarlett Johansson

more of this girl

>Not everyone skinny is anorexic, you muppet.

Clearly

Evidently.

Looove this

HNNNNNG

I have one, and yes it's as good as you think.
They are out there but problem is they don't leave their house. Alot don't work either. If you see one at a mall or a town fair, JUMP ON IT! These are very rare opportunities.
Also don't be shy, they usually have zero friends so they will love the attention

[PALMS BEGIN TO SWEAT]

>'I-I..Uhh... H-Hi'
[SPAGHETTI INTENSIFIES]
>'Sorry did you say something?'
>'Uuuh'
[WALKS AWAY AWKWARDLY]

Yeah, that's how I envision that happening.

What?

*Sigh* you guys don't have to say anything! You could literally walk right up all gangster like, and say "excuse me, put your number in my phone". With the numbpad open, don't forget names as she types her number. Text her later that night. It gives you and her time to process what just happened and i guarantee it will work out once you have the number.

That's what we used to call her at auschwitz

Probably better get yourself a fatty and then starve the heifer.

I want to believe you, bro. I want to believe.

Trips speak truth, I just found one of my own a few weeks back at church

you cant find them because most people who are like this end up hospitalized before their mid 20s due to malnourished and either die or listen to doctors orders and fatten up.

Believe! What's the worst that could happen? You get a "no" a couple times? So what?! Suck it up, be a man, and go try what i just said. It worked for a solid 60% of girls when i tried it. The rejection doesn't even bother you after the 3rd time..
Oh and make sure you DEMAND the number, don't ASK for the number, trust me that is the biggest factor

Also, girls with legit eating disorders are fucking nuts. This is a total dick and dump situation. Do not wife.

I... What will happen if I ask them about TF2 or Trance music?

This is actually true majority of the time. Mine is fucking awesome tho so it ain't always a nutjob

Wonderfull poem

Because this is probably exactly what would happen if I tried to talk to somebody out of the blue

And how the fuck would you know? Are you an expert on people with eating disorders?

yes, because i had one growing up.

So you speak for everyone?

yeh

i speak for the doctors who i saw throughout my life as well as my own experience dealing with it, and all of telling me the relatively the same thing, it leads to mental disorders, malnourished, and the possibility of brain disease.

YES..
WINNING WORDS!

checked

That's why phone number thing i told works. It won't be out of the blue later. You don't really talk until you text her later, you'll have alot of time

Thank you user

holy shit i got dubs

What's her name?

oc

9/10
Noice

Jelly

Here's your skinny gril

oc.

>so hot

for op, oc.

Fucking identical

this dude gets it

naturally skinny women are the best. I am small myself so I always manage to nab myself a nice one.

Had a skinny bitch - fucking her was like falling over a bike.

10/10 ass

Would rather fall over a bike than fall into a pig

Beauty

Her name is Marissa

Looks like the Waitress in high school. No body share this with Charlie!

I'm sure this is a troll post, but I'm dating a girl with an eating disorder.

It's hard shit. We haven't broke up and I love her but god damn is it rough. Eating disorder girls when their disorders kick in become controling and irational and oversensitive.

On top of that, everything you say makes shit worse. Nothing you say makes shit better. The sex when the eating disorder is active sucks or is non existance. Also hairloss. It's like fucking a cancer patient dude.

Honestly I wouldn't stay with my girl if we didn't have 3 years of good times before she went off the rails.

Go to a center for people who suffer from anorexia

Most of the women posted in this thread aren't even anorexic-tier skinny. They just look average and not fat/chubby.
Fuck off with the constant skinny shaming.

Which mental disorders do you have and why aren't you taking your meds?

That's a terrible choice. There is literally nothing sexy about fucking a skeleton. I'm gonna pray for you, friendo.

Also guy dating one here. The hairloss does suck. But she ain't crazy, she's the sweetest thing. The sex is whenever the hell i want it however i want it. Also dat ass

This do for ya?