What are we not being told

what are we not being told

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youre adopted

That Britney Spears got a boob job in 2003.

Bull-fucking-shit.

OP is a faggot.

the kingdom of heaven is within

TIL egypt is in space

What the fuck is this image trying to say? Space isn't a 2-dimensional plane like the ground. Those stars aren't in a line like that, they're billions of miles away from each other.

No way, really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory

WE

Totally, just look at Toxic compared to Opps I did it again, this is fucking common knowledge

>His friend pointed out Orion, and mentioned that Mintaka, the dimmest and most westerly of the stars making up Orion's belt, was offset slightly from the others. Bauval then made a connection between the layout of the three main stars in Orion's belt and the layout of the three main pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex.
Yeah see, the stars aren't fucking "offset" because they're not in a planar relation like the pyramids on the ground are. This is retarded

L. Ron Hubbard was a black man

That ancient civilizations were into astronomy?

backstory?

Look up Native American "Fourth World" or "Fifth World" myths of how we came to the world we now inhabit. It may give you a hint.

if you look at orions belt, you can clearly see one of the stars is offset .. idk what youre going on about m8

Salsa?

Fact.

Really makes ya think

Then explain this hombre

more like this

It's almost like that's the most efficient way to make a big pile of rocks or something.

RIGHT?

I mean on one hand I get it that chicks tits get bigger after getting pregant... but THIS much bigger? I dunno, it's a pretty hard tell.

Aliens

This.
We /x/ now.

They're only "offset" from our perspective on earth. They're not actually in a line like that in space. If we were in a different part of space it wouldn't even look like that.

what movie is this from?

This absolutely never happened. Just shit made up to sell tabloids

>ywn walk like an egyptian

It's a proof that the ancient black kings of Egypt built things in America too.

Is this really true?

Carol Vorderman

I dunno, I mean it's pretty hard to believe...

WUUZ

Really? Source???

A L I E N S
L
I
E
N
S

Yeah, yeah, it's an Ur-Symbol of the Sun. So what?

>Ancestors
>The bust of Nefertiti looks nothing like a black person

Black people just need to be happy that for a brief period in Egyptian history, there were black people who conquered them and adopted Egyptian culture until they were kicked out. But if black people have any right to Egyptian culture, then so do the white people who were in charge of Egypt too.

Holy shit is this true????

Legit spoopy.

>All men from all time
>Always holding their woman's purse
Cucks will always exist

Haha yeah, ancient civilizations were fucking retarded, I mean who didn't know the small dots of light in the sky were actually giant balls of nuclear fire floating around in space, it was 2016 b.c. after all.

>white people
>ancient Egypt
by that logic everyone in the Middle East counts as white people today

Source?

Fucking DUH

>omg they stacked stones
>omg simple rectangular doors and windows

Everyone in this thread in retarded. If you were born 1000 years later you would be looking at cars of today and wondering how they could look the same across the world

Wait, so, every culture ever was building up to the Third Reich?

>white people
>ancient Egypt
What was the Roman Empire, user?

Settle down beavis, I didn't say they were retarded. It's one thing to say they looked up at the sky and copied the shape of a constellation for some pyramids but it's another thing to say the whole Egyptian nile delta civilization was built to be a map of the milky way

>Her boobs got 5 cups bigger so she must have gotten a boobjob

Are you seriously this stupid?

according to the american census that's true more or less

The Ptolemaic Dynasty of which Cleopatra was part of were Greek and the Greeks were white.

>everyone decided to build a pyramid for no fucking reason

cool it's efficient to stack rocks but why the fuck would you stack them like that. it's not efficient for living situations. You are a moron who just spouts off shit without putting thought into what they say

>Bigger tits == boobjob

ITT retards.

Are you implying a woman's breast size wildly fluctuates from time to time?

Holy shit is this true???

This.

>omg it's almost like highly intelligent sentient beings all had the same idea on going big or going home

Ptolemaic dynasty doesn't enter into it since that isn't really ancient Egypt. When people talk about ancient Egypt they mean pyramid building, worshipping Ra, chariots, etc. which was all pre-Alexander

because a pyramid is the most stable shape when you're building something. take a pile of rubble. dump it on the ground. It naturally forms a pyramid. Wide base supports the smaller upper layers, it's just simple physics. There's a shit ton of ancient pyramids because if you try to build megastructures out of stone blocks of any other shape they'll collapse on themselves and just form another pyramid

>because a pyramid is the most stable shape when you're building something. take a pile of rubble. dump it on the ground. It naturally forms a pyramid. Wide base supports the smaller upper layers, it's just simple physics. There's a shit ton of ancient pyramids because if you try to build megastructures out of stone blocks of any other shape they'll collapse on themselves and just form another pyramid

COOL

so what is the point of making one and wasting the resources and time retard. they didn't live in them

>there's a profile pic of the statue
>dumb nigger doesn't use it

WE

DUNdunDUN!

because of muh religion and muh symbols of royal authority

Which goes back to the first question why did they ALL have same symbols

Is this before or after she fucked Fred Durst?

>no reason
you sound like a beta whose kids won't become pharaohs

>Ptolemaic dynasty doesn't enter into it since that isn't really ancient Egypt. When people talk about ancient Egypt they mean pyramid building, worshipping Ra, chariots, etc. which was all pre-Alexander

Who said anything about ancient Egypt? The ancient Egyptians were still not black and the Nubians who conquered them and adopted their culture have as much right to it as the white people who did it later

Why do we build skyscrapers just to work in them. Nobody lives there.

Retard. Show of power for the people. You are sch a pleb

I didn't say they were black. I said they were semitic like pretty much everyone else in that region at that time

fuck off /x/

You haven't even scratched the surface of black delusion
>Norway was black because a king was called Halfdan the Black
>Ireland was black because Fomorian giants who killed people with magic eyes were described as black
There's no helping them

>Why do we build skyscrapers just to work in them
answered your own question. try again retard

they didn't. You're going to find simple geometric symbols all over the place because well, they're simple and easy to draw.
If we're going to talk about the swastika, then you have to realize that all of the cultures that had it as a primary symbol were in constant cultural contact with each other (Iran, India, and China). The others may have drawn it occasionally because again, it's not a crazy complicated or unique thing: it's just 4 L's in a circle, but it was never a major symbol in their culture. The Navajo were big on suns and animal shapes, Celts on their knots, etc.

different cultures are capable of inventing things that others have already invented without it being magic

Source?

Well, for starters, one thing we are not told is that particular alignment pattern has nothing to do with Orion and instead relates to the Cygnus system.

Research is easy is you care

This isn't a thing. This will never be a thing

fucking niggers

honestly I don't even get the point of that black nationalism "we wuz everyone" shit
It would just prove that blacks got their asses kicked ten times as much if every country had a black dynasty that was deposed and had all records erased

This cannot be true. Can it??

>is you care
please graduate high school before commenting

Read about "tricknology" (yes, this is fucking real)

Hmm, I dunno... I mean these are fake boobs, Spears isn't too convincing.

This... isn't true I don't think. Well..... perhaps, not in 2003 though, more like 1999.

So overrated, even after the operation... she doesn't even have an ass.

Those absolutely aren't fake.

My great grandmother's dresses have got swastikas on them too.

damn those are some top-tier Jew titties

She's actually Iranian-Irish according to Sup Forums

>That ass

Obviously not Irish so hun.