I'm fairly certain every normal heterosexual male fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister getting fucked by black...

I'm fairly certain every normal heterosexual male fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister getting fucked by black guys

i dunno, i have gotten pretty deep into the cuckold fetish but the race element rarely plays into for me

Pretty sure you are wrong about that.. And pretty sure you are just trying to catch AIDS. You probably want the black guy to fuck you, but your wife would look at you different

Nope, I think being a cuck is the same as being a loser

Also, black guys dont turn me on, cause im not a faggot

Nope the thought of my wife getting fucked by anyone else makes me wanna punch someone. The thought of my wife getting fucked by a tree monkey makes me sick.

then i'm not normal

Hetero here. Never understood cuckolding just seems boring. I like sluts and women, I wish I could fuck every woman on earth

if you want to see black dick, why don't you go get it yourself.

Yeah.. why subject your wife/gf to the aids?

Also pretty sure you just want to watch your sister get fucked.. that's a story for your therapist you potato

Nope. If by "fantasizes" you mean "really hates the idea." And I even sucked a black cock once to see what it was like (don't recommend).

I'm fairly certain that OP is a giant cuck/faggot

Why didn't you put "mom" in the list? Isn't the dream of every inbred trailer park faggot to watch their mom get assfucked by a black guy?

I saw it on a documentary called Moonshiners

i consider myself a very normal and average white man and i know that i think about this. my wife likes a black guy that works at a store near us and i'm trying my best to encourage her to flirt with him and open the door to having sex with him.

nope. just you, fucking jew. back into the oven with ya.

Then break up with her and she'll definitely do it

I fantasize about tag teaming my girl while she's on her side, but not just another dude slamming my girl.

this

well i want her to play with him and then come home and tell me all about it.

This is a good response.

Another good response is killing the man fucking her in your house and claim you were trying to defend her from being raped. Once you realize that she was willing dump her.

I actually totally get the cuck/share fantasy. Don't really share it, but I get it. And I think open relationships are actually pretty cool.

But why black guys? All guys, sure, but what is it specifically about black guys?

So much samefagging in here, it's incredible.

I doubt it.

not a jew thing.

seems to me that you have an inferiority complex. do you have a small penis? Did a jew kick your ass one time? your a dirty low life that even you mom is nauseated by. go kill yourself you filthy piece of shit

>But why black guys? All guys, sure, but what is it specifically about black guys?

this is the bit I don't get - I've got no issues with sharing a girl but being ultra submissive about it is a bit weird and then ensuring the person you're sharing with is sexually dominant (the whole BBC stereotype) is a bit weird.

This is so fucking dumb. Like some Sup Forumslack Infowars tinfoil-hatter couldn't just make some shit like that up and then just post the threads themselves. Bunch of gullible fucktards.

>projecting this much

Haha fuck off.

Then call her like one of her girlfriends would after you break up, I'm sure she'll tell you everything

It's degenerate as fuck, of course its a heeb thing. Look at the shit they produce on tv for our kids, jews are sick fucks

Back to Sup Forums you intellectual degenerate

False

Stop trying to justify your cuckoldry

especially in the regions, where there r no black and no1 cares about them har enough to obsess over in such a way, that ud want to whore out your bitch to them
No - u r just a faggot

Good goy

im pretty sure OP, is a faggot

Go look at any Sup Forums archive, and you'll the ocean of shill threads being made.

the jew is strong in this one.

>gullible retard reporting for duty

I'm fairly certain ur an fagit

That would be you.

Miscegenation is being promoted heavily in all walks of media, and with the existence of companies like CorrectTheRecord and ShareBlue what makes shilling on an incredibly popular imageboard so far fetched to you?

Stop trying to justify the fact that you're an absolute pussy. Either satisfy your girl right or fucking dump her and die alone like the faggot you are. We get it, you don't have any self esteem, weeee GET IT. Grow balls, jagoff

>shills trying this hard to push (((their))) memes on Sup Forums due to fertile ground for perversions
I wonder who is behind this post
>every normal hetero male
>implying normal black hetero males want to see their bitch get dicked by other blacks
Cute

Hmmmm... Massive underground Jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing despite the obvious tipoff, or just a bunch of autistic neckbeards trolling each other? Hard to say.

Miscegenation is a common thing that happens in real life outside your mother's basement. You're going to see it places, sport.

I get the making her a total slut part but to just sit and watch? Nah ima be fucking her also i get to fuck other girls as well no deal.

>when you're so mad that you were born jewish that you have to constantly spam imageboards with propaganda to justify your existance

shits weird schameal, why dont you just leave the religion. youll still be ugly as fuck but you dont have to follow these weird zionist rituals

>being virgin
>being a nigger
>having a fetish
>instead of trying to make the fantasy real, come and post in Sup Forums

yeah sure, faggot

KIKE THREAD

>conspiracy to promote race mixing
Look up the Kalergi plan, they want to create the "race of the future"
where everyone is rootless, and easily manipulated.
And they would be ruled by Jews.

They are promoting degeneracy is the West now, just like they did in Weimar Republic.

Apparently it's ok for Jews to have an ethnostate, but not whites. I wonder why...

Where do chemtrails and lizard people fit in?

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

I honestly think your brain has been trained to shutdown when confronted with certain thoughts. Maybe it's too big of a difference from your current worldview or maybe it is actually conditioning, who knows.

Pffft. You're the one who doesn't know about the lizard people.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, my wife has allowed us to have another woman in the bedroom, so if she said she wanted to ad another guy that'd be ok.
The idea of being degraded while I watch her with someone sounds like a form of torture to me personally and I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror as the protector of my household after something like that.
Race seems to be a big factor for a lot of the people into this, I personally find mist black people to be rude, smell bad and generally off putting to be around. Maybe that's part of the attraction?

Real talk? I think there's a non-zero chance that such a thin could be true. I just think think it's far more likely that you just hate Jews.

Well you'd be wrong, retard

I fantasize about presidents getting gang-raped by Israel.

Nope. Take your Jew shit and fuck off.

Faggot.

>Jew kick your ass
>Jew
>Violence

Jews don't fight, jews call the cops and take you to court.

Jews are pussies.

What is that on the white guy's cock?

A shekel

is your girlfriend making you type this as she stands behind you?

>Race seems to be a big factor for a lot of the people into this, I personally find mist black people to be rude, smell bad and generally off putting to be around.
What you describe is more likely culture than race. MuriKKKan much? Been out of the country to socialize with folks in other environments? The Maroons of Suriame, for example, are extraordinarily polite, emit no noticeable odors, and are enjoyable and thoughtful in companionship.

Aka a chastity cage for cucks

shhhhhhhhhhh

Jews have been kicked out of nations 109 times in history.
They are a minority in the world, but somehow they control 90% of media.
Also they control all the banks in the world.

We hate them not because of who they are, but because of what they do.

Black people have different oils that don't allow regular washing of hair, as well their skin being noticeably dry requires lotion with coa coa butter that has a very unappealing scent.
I've been to every continent and met nice black people on all of them. The majority where loud, smelt bad and where generally rude.
Besides we're talking in relation to this fetish, 9/10 people aren't traveling to specific areas out of their country to find someone to have sex with their wife.