Morning general fur thread

Morning general fur thread
Why aren't you at work edition

Or another question would be, why are you on /b while at work?

working is for squares

that's not a fur it's a fish you nigger

I work from home and over night, you're move undyne

You know I thought of that after I posted it but then I remembered that I put General fur thread. So I figured you could go fuck yourself.

What do you do that you got lucky enough to be able to work from home?

you still included fur in the title, shit for brains

Helpdesk call center for a small company
feelsgoodman.jpg to be able to fap, and work at the same time

i don't have a job

Undyne, sharkos, scalies and others are all a part of the furry culture in a general since you asshat
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal you bastard.

this checked
and thanks

Cuz I'm off lol

Seems like a pretty legit reason not to be at work. Go get yourself a job then user.
*Sense

a lot easier said than done

Well what's holding you back from getting one?

>rabbitsharks
you can't just throw Chimeras at me and try to pass it off as a shark
[spoiler] more sharks though pls [/spoiler]

I work night shifts

But I am at work.

among awful anxiety, the hopelessness from handing out resumes and not getting a reply plays another part, probably some other stuff and i'm sure if i did have a job it wouldn't last long

But it's still like 50% shark you know
Then it sounds like you need to get some sleep

From my experience, having someone you know already working for a company helps dramatically. All I had to do for my first job was to come and sign the papers. Starting with part-time jobs seems like a good idea in your case.

i don't know people and i have only applied for part-time

What about your parents?

Thats what happened with my first jobs, its always been connection that landed me there.

Also look at this abomination someone made a while back. Found it on my old harddrive.

i'd still fug you're right

the key to successfully making money is knowing other people who already have money

Try temp agencies. Unless it's your first job, in which case, it's pointless. Go to a work force center in your area. It takes forever, but they'll help you land job experience which you can then use at a temp agency or another job.

you didn't say "furry culture thread"
you said fur thread

stop complaining and start fapping

dad has a small business for book keeping, mom works at a doctor's office
why?

If you know someone, that makes getting a job a lot easier. They say that everyone has a fair shot, but it's really about who knows who.

This is true I started off my second job this way that I had for over two years.
One of those "My dad knows a guy and this guy knows a guy who's needing some work" type of things.

What retard marked this as Gfur

Also, pizza chains are actually a lot of fun, from my experience, they are more relaxed and not as hectic, save for the dinner rush. I'd definitely recommend that path for a part time job. Or janitorial job. Friend did that route and made some nice money, and even had a shot to work for a school which means benefits and job security.

I usually mark it as anime lol

I Am at work. I'm a gate guard in the middle of the desert. So I have a lot of time on my hands

Yepp, got landed in my old job cause my mother knew someone lol.

Guys at the local pizza joint would probably offer me a job in a heartbeat if i asked for it, dont need a job right now thou.

I'm trying to leave, but the factory job didn't go through. Good to hear that you have options though lol

So why Is furry a thing
Like why, just curious?
>inb4 meme

One of my friends first jobs was as a driver for pizza joint said he liked it quite a bit and made a decent amount in tips. Just don't ever show up to work buzzed as a pizza driver and I guess you'll be alright.

sexy girl + cute animal = nice

Oh please. I have coworkers that come buzzed, high, or strung out on something else. The secret is to not be too obvious, don't get into any accidents, and you'll be fine.

They only do drug tests here if there's either 1) suspicion or 2) Accident on the clock.

The tips are definitely nice for sure. Some nights, I'd take home $20, others would be $65+.

I make $13/hr at the helpdesk

My former friend works as a pizza delivery driver, and totals out to be ~$22/hr from all the tips he makes

Probably have a lot of something else in your hands as well. Eh? Eh? I'll shut up now.

I just can't fap to this, guess it's just not for me

ya don't have to shake your dick at every new thing, my friend

Yeah I guess it was pretty much the same for him which is why I think he liked it so much. I guess he would come in baked or slightly buzzed and his manager would be cool with it (cause he did the same shit apparently) as long as he didn't fuck anything up he was good. But I guess one day the district manager came in and said he could smell alcohol on him and instead of denying it and having to go through some tests and shit he just admitted it or tried to say he was just hungover from the night before and was fired on the spot.

Words of wisdom right here

worry not, i have a whole afternoon

time to go play with flowers
have a good day floofers!

Thank you, you too!

Because I work nights and work sent me home lol

Brain damage and leg injuries from war

I AM at work is the thing.

Subby please kill me

why do you deserve to die?

I am work.

Why not

You've not yet earned the right to escape the misery of existence.

Fine, if you won't do it I'll have to take it into my own hands