Am I the only one that actually really likes Jay Z's verse on Monster?

Am I the only one that actually really likes Jay Z's verse on Monster?

Yes

Yes

>All I get is these vampires and blood-suckers
All I see is these niggas I made millionaires
Milling about, spilling they feelings in the air
All I see is these fake fucks with no fangs
Trying to draw blood from my ice-cold veins

This part flows don't lie.

yeah like my piss

thanks god it flows, but its still piss

It's decent but he gets bodied by Minaj.

I don't get the hate for it as well, besides the first couple lines that are embarrassing, it's nothing outstandingly bad
Nicki's verse is way fucking worse than Jay-Z's

It's literal shit, he literally makes the song worse by being on it.

It's alright. I mean, if we're talking about fucking Jay-Z verses, it's far from the worst he's ever put out.

As someone who only just got into this album and Kanye in general, I'm not a fan of the lyrics to Jay Z's verse but something about the delivery is quite appealing.

Same with Nicki's verse too, but it sounds much more appealing. I have a soft spot for her though.

No. It's good.

Are you high? Nicki's verse incredible. Also the only good verse she's ever had.

Why do you losers even post here?

For the longest time this was my favourite track, but Gorgeous bodies it in every way. Jay-Z hasn't been good since his retirement and I thought everyone knew this.

who here /DevilInANewDress/ ?
one of Kanye's best songs if I do say so myself

Jay-Z dropped off after TB3. This song also happens to feature Nicki Minaj's only good verse ever.

Everyone memes about Jay Z's verse on monster but forgets about the true worst lyrics on MBDTF
> AYO CHAMPAGNE WISHES

Patrician

I like that part desu

Nicki's verse is one of the best on the album you fucking mong

I think it's pretty good desu, even the SASQUATCH GODZILLA KING KONG LOCH NESS

i like the way he says ghoul

There is nothing appealing about some obnoxious whore screaming shit lyrics in my ear, sorry

There's really not very much screaming involved whatsoever, and it flows better than pretty much anything else on the track. Besides, if you're desperate for lyrical integrity you probably shouldn't be listening to MBDTF in the first place

>PUT THE PUSSY IN A SARCOPHAGUS

I mean she had a few that were aight on the pinkprint

She has an amazing verse, what the hell? Jay-Z sounds very out of his element on the track, and he hasn't really sounded comfortable rapping for a long time

>[MONSTER NAME] For half of his verse
>Nooooo my money attracts sellouts

>She has an amazing verse
She had a good verse on a great song, it's not career defining good like everyone's hyping it up to be, definitely not memorable 7 years later good

>Nicki's verse incredible. Also the only good verse she's ever had.
Not incredible by any means or standard except when comparing it to her other work

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can keep that

claim 1 (one) Nicki verse that had a comparable amount of hype and respect

Gorgeous is A1.

> when someone is so caught up in hating an artist they can't recognise when they actually produce good music

I DUN GET ENUF OVIT

Nah fergies is way worse. CREDIT CARD DECLINED

TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME WE GOING ALL THE WAY THIS TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME

Starting off his verse by just naming everything he's afraid of and then asking a rhetorical question is probably top three cringiest things jay-z has done this decade. I would also throw in him starting off his verse in Made in America from Watch the Throne by saying "I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO MY GRANDMA" and him ending his verse in Pusha T's Drug Dealers Anonymous with a weirdly drawn out "DAAAAAAAAMN DANIEL" as equally cringey. Dude needs to look himself in the mirror

nicki's verse is the only reason she's even popular

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong
Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience question what do these things all have in common
everybody knows I’m a motherfucking monster

This seems like it was written by a child
Nicki verse is goat

yes it is definitely memorable and definitely career defining good