Lynch 2 whites, or 1 nigger?

Lynch 2 whites, or 1 nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real whites or southern trash welfare recipient Trump voters?

Trump AND Bernie voters

I didn't ask YOU the question, kiddo. Sounds like you might be in for a lunching.

>
>I didn't ask YOU the question, kiddo. Sounds like you might be in for a *lunching*

Kill yourself Bernie fag.

Fried chicken lunch

Funny how conservatives get this answer right, and liberals get this answer wrong, reliably.

Conservatives are color blind, and liberals are dick sucking racists.

2 whites. The world needs fewer cucks.

summer's here early...

>pointing out that I act like a child raised without a father means you like bernie

1 nigger, less debt due to welfare.

wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/

When confronted with the moral trolley question, conservatives will sacrifice a white person to save two or more black people.

When confronted with the same question, liberals will sacrifice any number of white people to save a single black person.

The study was repeated at least twice in different cities.

When the participants were identified as democrats or republicans to answer the, the racism and divide on the left went off the charts.

Conservatives are color blind, and liberals are racists.

Educate yourself.

When liberals are asked about freedom of speech - liberals are all for it, EXCEPT, they think the freedom should end if the person that is expressing it is a white christian that is cartooning the prophet Muhammad.

If it's burning an American flag, then freedom of speech should be protected says liberals.

If it's making cartoons of the prophet, then there should be laws against this expression.

>all these impoverished cousin fuckers posting "muh liberals"

Educate myself on how racist black people are, and how much they cost society in every place they congregate? How much they kill each other and others?

Their only explanation is: "it's not our fault, it's whitey's fault"

fuck you

>lunching

Do we get to fuck after you wine and dine me?

Educate yourself on welfare expenditure, retard.
>newfag posting anachronistic maymay images without realizing that Sup Forums isn't for anything but being edgy
Return to reddit.

Trolley problem but with racial diversity. Kill 1 PERSON over 2 PEOPLE any day. I would do the same if it was 1 white and 2 blacks.

TL;DR OP is a massive faggot.