Tinder thread. Post your success stories, fail stories, pictures, anything tinder related...

Tinder thread. Post your success stories, fail stories, pictures, anything tinder related. For the successful tinder fags out there... how do you do it??

bump because this should be fun

Was in Budapest on vacation this weekend. Had a tinder date on Saturday, supposed to last 3 hours, actually lasted 13. She was rubbing my dick and ass at the same time in a bar while watching Hungary - Portugal play. No place to go have sex, didn't wanna do it in the toilet.

Pic related

Just asking if they're down to some wine and a movie.
Secured 4 dates since last night

Girls never wanna do it in the toilet. I mean I guess it's kinda trashy, but so what...you aren't there to lick the floor.

I used auto-likes way easier... then I just go through the fatties and unmatch them, although the ones i used to use got taken down by tinder so I am going manual again

Question; do you guys ever ask for the phone number or just keep txting via tinder?

Is it all in for everyone you cycle through?

Or do you guys keep it to the cute ones?

Got some phone numbers and texted three different girls trying to set up a date but I ghosted all of them after three weeks of them all being too busy. It was during exams but come on. Haven't bothered with it since.

why not in the hotel u were staying at?

I was on vacation with my mom, so I couldn't take her to the room, my mom was there

> Use fake pics as Chad.
> Only swipe 10/10 cuties
> Get a ton of matches
> Message them up
> 20 min into talking, tell her you found someone else you're interested in and try to end the conversation
> Give your friend's number, saying your friend is single and would probably be interested
> Friend's number is yours
> Go on a date with her
> If she brings up Chad, just say he's some friend

This has worked for me every single time, I've had tinder for a few weeks but have fucked 9 different girls, all of which were the type I could never have gotten on my own. Pic related.

I met only one girl on tinder, first match I had after one night of testing the app. She's my gf of 2years and a half. Never been so happy in my life. Guess it was the perfect match

neither of us wanted to do it in the toilet. I'm not that desperate, still feels bad though.

Depends, I prefer just talking about a date. The tactic that usually works okey is to make a joke/reference to a date early on (within the first 5 things you say) and then eventually mention it again. If there is a funny way you can ask for a number go for it, but personally I don't think it's necessary.

yeah but do they do anything with you? It sounds as they just agree to hang out with you to have a shot at meeting the chad in the future lol

Holy shit, my man!

Was staying at a hostel kinda nasty too.
stfu faggot

At first, yea. But if you're good enough at just talking, you can bring em' home yourself.

cool, I can see it working, nice job fag

Used it once, met a hot girl. Getting married this year.

Am I doing it wrong?

>app to fuck grils
>get married

You tell me

nice strat dude

For every girl on tinder there are how many guys. That one girl will sleep with several of her choosing. It's basically a herpes pool. No thank you.

I can fuck girls in clubs without even having to chat to them.

>tips

37yo handsome but mostly poor user man here. Mostly girls on Tinder are nothing but trouble. Got laid on my first date. Have gone one many over the years.

Advice: Don't be a penpal. Be charming & set up an in person date soon. Take charge & make specific suggestions. Girls in their 20s may look hot but are a huge headache. They want tons of compliments & for you to pay for them & they've got all sorts of other dudes clambering for them so DGAF about you usually. Flakey. Lots of work for little pay-off. Also, they're usually prety stoopid.

Girls in their 30s are horny AF and DTF. They are more comfortable w/ themselves & less maintenance & more straight forward about sex. Likely have a good job, home, & possibly kiddo.

Wrap it up gents!! I've got a 20mo old Tinderbaby that I'm a single parent to bc the manipulative "mom" turned out to be a real fuck-up w/ NPD. I love him & am happy but would not want to go through the experience up until this point again.

>implying girls that you meet outside tinder are virgins waiting for your dick only
>lol

Tinder is the underworld of dating. Ltierally the dumbest, shittiest, least desirable, and most egotistical people use tinder.

It's complete shit and for shit people. So if you identify as disposable trash and want to meet other disposable trash people, then Tinder is the place.

I've been married almost three years and have a baby from a chick I met off tinder. We should be a commercial

Get the phone number, its for setting dates not bs conversation. Once the conversations hit its peak, ask for her number and talk to her later. Then plan a date and get the succcccc

wait so girls in their 20's are looking just money on a 37 year old? boy who would have guessed?

lmao, you think they want to marry you fucking retard? Girls on tinder and outside tinder would only go out with a 40 year old either for:

sex or money, sometimes both... Do you think you look better than 25 year olds? lol obviously they expect you to pay for shit dumbass

If you're not in a major metropolitan area, the number of girls that get tinder each day within range of you should be smaller than your allowance of likes (If you've ever ran out of people to match with, this is probably the case).

If this is true, you have a dominant strategy to simply like everyone and cull the ugos from the sum total of people who liked you. Takes much less time and prevents oneitis.

That's why I only fuck ugly girls. Well, I try to fuck them, I talked to one that was kinda chubby and emo. She even accepted going on a date, but she hasn't answered in one week. It sucks being a 21 yo virgin.

Pic related.

Lucky for you man
I agree, but thats not an issue if you're just tryna fuck

Damn son

What apps/auto likes are those?

Literally swipe right for every girl. Unmatched ugly/fat girls.
Talk for about 5 messages then just say something like hey I think you're gorgeous, would you be up for having a friend's with benefits relationship? If they say no, unmatch. I have fucked over 20 girls this way and about 15 girls I can just message and ask to chill and we fuck

The ones I tested and did work got removed
>tinder tools, app for iphone

>flamite chrome extension
This one was basically a tinder web version, really cool, it showed you log in times, auto likes, number of matches you got through it, etc...

But it got closed 2 days ago, there are a few apps on iphone but they don't work as well, or don't work at all for auto-likes, they work for other stuff like changing location tho

Im surprised that worked. Usually girls wanna get to know you better first, and thats cool. Just snapchat them a bit first. Texts get boring fast. Too bad tinder requires facebook to register.

Yea babyboy, actually I do look better than most 25yo. & plenty of younger girls do want to fuck an older guy bc some of us age well and young dudes tend to have no money or style & only know how to jackhammer like retarded rabbits. But I'll leave dummies like you to deal w/ them. Young women are a major chore.

i've met 8 girls and pounded 7 of them, 2 of them were kinda fatties, 3 of them were pretty nice and hot, the rest is just a bunch of leftist bitches wanting to smoke weed and a meat cigarret, not that they weren't pretty, they were just leftists.

it's pretty easy too get some nudes too, bitches would send on the first day on that snapchat shit. just have to bring something sexual to the conversation, like, ask what's their favorite part of their bodies, and when they ask back you say it's your dick[spoiler]my dick isn't even that big[/spoiler], then they ask for a picture and it's all profit

Fucking legendary

You just repeated what I said faggot and proved my point, of course a 40 year old looks better regarding money, are you stupid?

You even said older women are better cuz they don't need money... so ask yourself, when you look for 20 year olds do you want to fuck them, or get a serious relationship and share the bills?

Same way around, obviously a 20 year old will want to go out and expect you to Pay for shit, that's the trade dumbfuck

Every time I see these threads you fags make it seem like tinder is some sort of rocket science.

I've proven it works with fat girls lol, haven't tried it with regular and qt girls tho, sometimes when I see a fat just for the keks I ask them if they want to blow me, before Unmatching them, maybe half say yes, others just laugh and maybe one gets offended

It's not. It's the fact that pretty much all the people that use it are feebleminded

It's Sup Forums do you think everyone around here is a fucking athlete with Greek God body and money to pick up girls easily? Of course is a fucking challenge for most

First girl I met on tinder was right before Valentines. We talk for a bit and hang out in person a few times, Valentines comes around and we do a double date with her best friend and a guy i went to high school with. Probably one of the best dates of my life. I go to show a friend some pics off her tinder the next day and I see she updated some of her pictures. So I message her about it, cue "i don't know what i want, its been great" shit, basically putting me in the friendzone. Strange experience overall

She liked your friend kek

did you even kissed her?

It's easy as fuck once you realize that the kind of women on tinder are superficial and disposable. These women don't date men for the men or even themselves, they date men to impress other women. So it doesn't even matter what's real, all that matters is her perception, so she can brag to her other vapid slut friends about the fantasy guy they dated.

Most women aren't like that, but on Tinder almost everyone is just there for her ego.

>Tried it once
>all the grills lived at least 50km away.
> i live in a ghost town full of old people
> swiped yes on the whole 15 girls that showed up.
> not a single match after one week.
> uninstaled and accepted the fact that ill be lonely until I die

Is it weird that the last picture on the right makes me wanna smell her butt and her feet?

> Be this user
> Use tinder
> Only talk to fat girls
> Ask for blowjobs
> Actually gets a "yes"
> Doesn't go through with it

Damn you are dense. I'm saying I'm better looking physically. Also I'm fairly poor. In my experience many young girls make a point to pay for half bc feminism. But they are a pain in the ass. Also bc of inexperience they are annoying to talk to, just like you.
Women in their 30s are still hot, horny, not hung up about sex, and straightforward. I remember being young & butthurt like you when girls my age I liked got w/ an older dude. I don't expect you to understand rn, if ever. Good luck out there.

Had sex with 5 girls and dry humped one. I don't do anything. The moment they see my picture they decide they are going to fuck me. I just don't have to act like an idiot. There could have been seven and I liked her the most, but I acted kinda stupid.

My advantage is that I am tall, with long, nice hair and a deep voice. They also seem to trust me for some reason, but they shouldn't. Oh, and I am mostly going for average girls, me being a 7. Another thing is that I make it obvious that if they refuse me don't care.

There were times when I fucked three girls in the course of two weeks several times. if one decides to stop, I get another basically.

Anyway, I stopped using tinder now. Will get back when I can get better chicks.

projecting much?

Post your tinder pic. No pic means I call bullshit on your so-called "The moment they see my picture they decide they are going to fuck me."

yeah fag, I am butthurt girls from other country are going out with you lol how retarded can you get

Why would you describe yourself as butthurt girls from other country?

>young girls are trouble they just expect me to pay
>in my experience youg girls ask to pay half bc feminism

what

not at all kek

congratulations, you caught a bullshitter

Tinder messaging is crap. Get her to invest with her digits.

Tfw I no longer tinder because /gf/, but I would get another girl every week for sex, Kek.

>6'3
>blond
>fit
>ok face

Ggwp

Another option, once the convo peaks and there is clearly interest, I give them my number just say something like 'shoot me text later and we can coordinate'. Low pressure on them and if they are actually interested they'll text. 9/10, works everytime.

>bullshit

As far as I can tell that's what Tinder is all about and it attracts that level of people. It's nothing but superficial ego trip shit with a side of sexual gratification.

Downloaded tinder a year ago and got tons of matches after just two days, ended up having a long relationship with one girl that lasted a year

Now i'm back on tinder and get matches everyday, i'm talking to probably 20 girls right now, have gotten nudes from some and some have been begging me to "come thru"

you guys must be ugly 3/10s

I'll go with bullshit that never happened Alex.

beta as fuck

I doubt it but maybe. He's still dating her friend.
No, and I do believe that's why it went the way it did.

Show us the nudes

>"Only swipe 10/10 cuties"
>Pic Related
Pic is ugly man lesbian from the 80's

>Be kinda picky on tinder
>Finally find my personal 10/10
>6 months in, great relationship, amazing sex
>we do drugs together, everything is perfect
>after a while, things deteriorate
>never really understood why, but i guess after all tinder sometimes puts together people who just would never meet in real life since it doesn't use algorithms and relies solely on looks
>we love each other, but also hate each other
>continue with six months of on-off-relationship, terribly wounds are inflicted on both sides
>she lives in another city now
>3 months not even interested in any other person, however: no contact
>spring comes, lust for girls is immense
>log back on to tinder
>be extra picky
>find nice girl
>been going out having sex since mid of February
>things are great
>sometimes i feel like something is slightly off but can't put my finger on it
>everything will surely work out

wish me luck lads

So lucky who tap that

Wait, that is not what I meant.

Most girls on tinder want sex. If they swipe right that means they are considering fucking you. They would never swipe right if they don't plan to have sex at some point. Because I only have two pics and one with sun glasses and no description and from what I asked some of them when they met me they already wanted to fuck me. All I have to do is be normal. I am a normal guy. So I don't really get that many matches compared to a Chad, but those who do swipe right are attracted to me and I don't have to work for it that much.

>we love each other, but also hate each other

Dude, that's like all successful relationship in the history of successful relationships. There's no long-term without some ebbing resentment here and there. It's only natural. It happens to friends and relatives, too. It's part of human nature.

What was the actual issue? You both wanting to push each other's buttons for fun or what?

>superficial ego trip shit with a side of sexual gratificatio

yes but doesn't that sound amazing to you? I love it

It was more than just the usual grinding against each other. We had issues that used to become incomprehensible very quickly. its hard to explain but even my closest friends (and her closest friends) couldn't help but shaking their heads about our crazy mutual dynamics.

One of our biggest issues was a trust issue. She was a little younger than me and shared pretty much her hole life story with me, because she wanted and needed some advice and kind of that archimedic point in her life. Me on the other hand, i never really talked about the shitty aspects from my life, because i just wanted to get away from my lifestyle, and i didn't really want my old me become part of the new us. That made here very uncomfortable, her being so open and me chosing to remain so closeted. Which led to her PUSHING for me to open up more. Which caused even more withdrawing on my hand. and so on and so on.

I think freaky things like that tend to happen more easily when you get to know people online, especially tinder.

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

It's only tinder culture I object to, and not on moral grounds. If a girl wants to sleep with a bunch of guys good for her and if a guy wants to sleep with a girl who slept with 15 guys in two weeks, not my business. Just keep that shit away from me until they invent a cure for herpes.

But it is, why else would I spend my time here when it is the first warm day outside and the sun is shining.

still here user??

Never ask or give my number... or name for that matter. Secret Kik at most. I'm married and this shit is too easy.

I made a fake facebook. Used a fake last name. My profile pic is a meme. And girls really don't care. Just tell them what you want and it either works or doesn't

It takes all of 1 minute to make a fake FB. Come on bruh.

But then itll notify all your shitty friends on your previous FB that you made a new account

>I think freaky things like that tend
>open up

It's called a relationship. Letting the other one know who you really are. It's expected if you want to go further.
But I know how you feel, somehow, I don't really like to talk about myself, but I've learned to, and it's not that bad.

such bullshit

And how many said no? In a smaller city you have to think about your reputation

I believe tinder devs let the chat be shitty intentionally so you have an excuse to ask for her fb/number/

lol...what?

"that's the guy that asks every girl on tinder for casual sex"...

bullshit. Successfully done 2. If they are horny they will. Just mind the smell.

its a nice strategy. Well done user. Not that I wouls try, too much of a pussy. But holy shit is nice.

been there done that. thats the thing, they love trashy dude. turns some of them on like anything. what world are you living in?

nice story you are selling to these beta newfags. does it come with the fries?

Most girls don't say no to anything as long as they really like the guy.

Matched with this girl once

I mean I've matched with over 40 women in 3 days of having Tinder and really just being on it for like 10 minutes each time and really talked to 3-4 of them, when we made plans to meet up. Just nothing ever happened, we stopped talking or it was excuses after excuses, so I was probably dealing with a fat chick or a catfish. IDK bullet dodged.