The "lucky to have that hairline in your forties"

The ticket

reviewbrah

What an ugly fag.

The Happy Monday

youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo

It's called a slickback.

A Portray of the Autist as a Mad-Man

guy who calls himself an entrepreneur but really just tries to get people into his multi-marketing scam

the 'christian bale from american psycho' look

I can't afford a haricut

Based melon twisting

FOR THE GOD DAMN LAST TIME ITS CALLED THE "BLOW BACK" HAIRSTYLE

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CRIST

ITS CALLED THE "BLOW BACK"

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT

THE "BLOW BACK"
AS IF HIS HAIR WAS BLOWN BACK

FUCKING SHIT GOD DAMN IT YOU SHIT POSTERS

why does everyone hate on this style? I quite like it

The Greaser.

The Reddit

Is this kino?

I have a widow's peak too.

My hair is slowly receding, except for the peak.

Someday I will be Vegeta.

I bet you have one of pampered and perfected shaved on the sides and back, length on top, brushed to the side homosexual haircuts, don't you? I bet you think you look fantastic with your 20 dollar, "I can be perceived as attractive now because I fit in with all these attractive males I see in Maxim", fresh and trendy scalped head. I bet you wear your 100 dollar Acne skinny jeans with pride too, but they look a bit bunched up because of the height issue. It doesn't matter because you can pull it off! I bet you wake up staring at the mirror and thinking "you're sexy, you have confidence and STYLE!". I bet you spend most of the money your parents gave you on attractive clothing that you can share in the WYWT thread, and hope for a complement from all the failed who justify fashion as an art form and not a grievous and vain disgusting human act and evidence of a castrated, less than emasculate, less than effeminate male society. You make me want to come to your house, scalp you, and shove your perfected hair down your throat and watch you choke on it. If I was in a room with two buttons, one spared humanity from mass nuclear weapon detonation, the other launched the missiles. I would with out a doubt destroy this shithole simply because people like you are allowed to inhale oxygen.